Canterlot Adventures 46 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Hi everyone,
it has recently come to my attention that we have two authors writing Rainbow Dash at once. How should we resolve this?

Um.. what about one dose normal Rainbow Dash and the other dose the r63 version of her Rainbow Blitz?

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

That may work, but then again we have to rework all the stories to match up with the idea of two Rainbows.
I myself can change it as mine is still in planning, if anyone likes to help plan it out the link is in the discord and you can PM me if you like your own link or you can't find it on discord.

One person switches to Indigo Zap?

That would be perfect! :yay:

The crystal prep counterpart to RD?

That would work. I'd like to see the Crystal Prep students and see how they are dealing with Principal Cinch and Dean Cadence after Friendship games.

and maybe see Vingette Valencia too.

We have at least one crystal prep student, Lemon Zest.

Booo! I want a fight to the death! But I suppose this might just work

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I can't do anything until they come to a resolution, but it looks like one of our writers is getting Fluttershy instead.

okay, I saw RainbowDash03 is doing their rainbow dash story, and Chrome Masquerade has theirs.

Nice to see Twilight in this (or Sci-Twi). Well the confusion with Rainbow Dash has been solved through compromise. Have we been watching the episode The End in Friend (Rarity and Rainbow Dash teach the students at Twilight's school on compromise and being friends).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13