The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Would anyone be interested in taking the harness of this story?

EOperation: Lunacorn
The penguins fully expected to get to another dimension, their way home is blocked.
madammina · 13k words  ·  59  0 · 5.4k views

For that matter, is anyone a fan of “Penguins of Madagascar”? The TV Show that aired on Nickelodeon a long time ago?

I myself would love to, but, I’m busy with so many other projects really.

Hopefully, your comment section doesn't become filled with those Kowalski Analysis memes that have been going around.

Why? What’s wrong with that?

I would be interested in continuing this story IF I could have a rough idea of the the plot of this story.

This is the summary of it, in case you’re interested:

For the penguins - Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private -this last day could have gone better. When testing Kowalski's Dimensionator (A device to find the user's ideal dimension) on Private, they found themselves warped not to the dimension of the Lunacorns (which would be bad enough), but in a dimension called "Equestria" which is full of pastel colors and female mammals. For the penguins, this would be bad enough, but they also lost their way to get home. And just because they can't get home, doesn't mean that other animals can come to them. Animals who's greatest desire is to destroy the penguins. At least the sudden cold snap is nice. (Note: this cross over is with the Penguins of Madagascar TV show which Word of God says exists in an Alternate Universe to the Madagascar movies.)

What is your planned ending to this story?

Oh.

Well, I never thought of that. But, I did often think that the story would end with the Penguins being able to go home.

As a remake, the story could take place between “Games Ponies Play” and “Magical Mystery Cure”, because I often thought there was a great time gap between them.

Have you ever seen “Penguins of Madagascar”, by the way?

How interested would you be in doing your own My Little Pony and Penguins of Madagascar crossover?

Very interested but I also have time contrain.

Are you an editor on this fanfic? Cause I plan to copy and paste and add stuff in my free time.

Well, no, I’m not the editor of the fic shown here. This was done long before I became a member of this site.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16