The Writing Process 280 members · 902 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

...to join by Silence_EXE, and so I am here. Thank you for the kind invitation!

I began with the first episode of season 1, that captured my heart. I write hard science fiction exclusively - though I do use the trappings of fantasy from time to time - and my focus is on character and worldbuilding. For me, the world, the setting, is a character too, and deserves as much attention as any other character. My writing method is... essentially it is automatic writing. I just sit down and let a story come out. I have no idea where it will go or how it will end. It seems to work.

I used to be a cartoonist, before that I worked in the games industry. I am old enough to be the grandmother of almost everyone here. Not everyone, but most everyone. I love animation, games, and science fiction.

And, of course, I love ponies!

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

And thank you for joining! I'm happy you're here!

We're similar when it comes to writing styles, which is quite amazing, I must admit.

I was also invited, and... well... there's not much more to say to that other than thanks 6634006 for the invite and I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Here's hoping you'll check out and enjoy more of my stuff. :pinkiesmile:

I particularly like the face on Kira the dragon. It just leapt out at me, it has a happy feeling to it!

We very happy to have you here

Dolphy Blue Drake
Group Admin

Hey there. Not much of a fan of your works (sorry, I'm a bit blunt at times), but as an admin, I thought I'd welcome you nonetheless. Sorry again about the "not a fan" thing, but I feel being honest is the first step towards working things out between people.

*Robipony bursts forth from Silence_EXE's chest, waving an invite.*

I have arrived! :yay:

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

I don't think that's where you come from when you're invited.

6636287 *Robipony coughs blood as suddenly Silence_EXE bursts forth from his chest.*

Why does this keep happening?

Silence_EXE
Group Admin

Oh, that wasn't me, that was Alien. Sorry.

Damnit, Alien, how many times do I have to tell you? Nopony likes when you do that.

Alien: soRrY... :twilightblush:

Me: :facehoof: Ugh...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13