My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TForgotten Bygones
Starlight, Trixie, and Discord are treated like enemies again, but how? And why?
Catpaw616 · 57k words  ·  125  9 · 2.2k views

Review: Forgotten Bygones

Tags: Adventure, Mystery, Thriller, Alternate Universe

Summary: The erased memory/Time and space malfunction.

Review:  This is one of the mysteries that I came in contact with.  So far the theory in my head wants to fill in the pieces already… There are so many things that could have happened.  Dream realm, erased memory spells, changelings attack, time and space.  Or the rock that the wallflower did to the sunset shimmer.  This is but anything all too easy to do.  Anything could be possible however, let’s talk about the fiction itself in regards to Discord.  I think Discord with his chaos powers would know if something went wrong.  Future predictions powers… The grammar seems alright and the story has pretty good premises… I say at least a 7/10 due to the incompleteness of the story which is not finished yet.  However, down the line if it was finished I would say at least 8 depending on how good the ending is.

Thanks for reviewing my story. Glad that you liked it. And yes, my grammar of mine does seem a little off, but there is always room for improvement!

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

It's now complete it's now a 9/10... it is most enjoyable.

Thank you. It is arguably one of my best stories, which is surprising for me considering its origin lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4