My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EA Daring Turnabout
Daring and Ahuizotl face off in an "epic" confrontation by outsmarting each other.
TwiFan6789 · 1.3k words  ·  11  1 · 429 views

Review: A Daring Turnabout

Tags: Comedy, Random

Summary: So, a Draining Do and to collect another piece of relic to the museum

Critic:  I understand this completely however, since this was made in 2021 I do question why this fiction was made.   However, there were only a few errors so it’s not too bad.  

The flow of this fiction is alright I mean I do understand Daring Do would do this but due to cannon she already learned that the relic is already in safe hooves by the guardian.

The quality is very close but there are a few errors. In my opinion… it may not be likeable… but the structure is alright in my books…

I give this fiction at least 7/10...

I'm not sure if you understood the story. Daring Do and Ahuizotl were being filmed in a movie set by Dr. Caballeron. They were acting. ​It was not intended to be an actual representation of what happened. I'm saddened that you didn't get the content in the story.

Sorry, but I don't understand. What do you mean by "the quality is very close", "may not be likeable" and the "structure is alright"? I'm not sure what to make of these points, and I don't know how to improve with these? Specifically, what are the "few errors" you speak of?

7546791 So, it's a story about a story?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

pretty much...

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

the quality of grammar... to your first question...

the second was it may not be likeable... is because for others it may not be interesting.

when I said the structure is alright it means... that the structure of the content is alright and not to terrible.

I will only give you two....

craftmares is two words. craft mares.

terrorising is miss spelled.... it's post to be terrorizing

Is Twilight inside that book or something? I never thought have a spell can make a picture moving .

7546868 Didn't you watch the show?

Twilight pissed off her schoolmate when she was a filly and Moon Dancer never forgave her.

Seeking forgiveness for being a bitch, Twilight shows off a spell that allows her to read books faster by literally going into them.

Moon Dancer has the same fetish as Twilight, so she's kind of interested.

In the end, they kiss and make out and everything is well in Equestria.

..... Well, honestly I forgot that scene. Thanks for reminding me. Anyway, I think the ship LIghtdancer is come from here right?

OK. Thanks.

But "terrorising" and "terrorizing" are mere differences in the spelling between British and American English.
Similarly, "craftsmare" is a ponified derivation of "craftsman", which in itself is a compound word.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

hmmmm i thought it was french.

Even if it was ponified though... that's changing english... which shouldn't be adress... ponified English is clearly ponish. Ponish is pony format which isn't I can't read it....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10