My Little Reviews & Feedback 505 members · 861 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TPoor Boy’s Greatest Saviors
The Rainbooms offers to help an eight year old who has been bullied to the point he almost committed suicide.
Lonely Fanboy48 · 9.2k words  ·  33  12 · 3.7k views

Review: Poor Boy’s Greatest Saviors

Tags: [Drama], [Slice of Life]

Summary: Main six of a day at the vacation on a beach.

Critic: This isn’t a bad story knowing that I saw some of your works… It must have gotten me to continue reviewing your stories… However, There is still some stuff for punctuation. A tiny bit if I do say so correctly.  Not that you might have fixed it before posting it to me or simply want to know how it’s gone through the years.  But however, there are flaws in grammar which are punctuations again… 

The flow of this fiction as a whole is clearly a 8/10 still punctuation that might be it.

Idea for this fiction… beach fiction is pretty decent for an idea. I'm sure a lot of people may have done this… and that gives you at least 6/10.

Word choices… The last time I got blamed for wanna and gonna for improper… still on the grammar proportion.  But however I will still give this at least a 6/10

Here we go grammar grade…  It's clearly  a 7/10.

The final score is  27/40   which is near 6/10.

Your not even gonna address Oliver, or the bullycide he dealt with? I mean I’m fine with your opinion but why aren’t you mentioning the OC?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

The OC is alright and decent... but if only it had a picture cover with the main seven (I think that's what they are calling it now days.)

also i'm writing the other two fictions sometime today or later.

I didn’t actually think you read my stories that fast.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

i read ahead of time... before i post... so i can review and write all the same day pretty neat trick too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6