Music Showdown 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
the real sound wave
Group Admin

who is going to bronycon this year, cus hell yes i am. it would be cool to meet some of you guy and i just wanted to know if i would be the only one going this year.:scootangel:

*Sniffle!*

They are either too far away, already finished, or I'm too busy to go to any cons...RIP.

:raritycry:

the real sound wave
Group Admin

YOU NEED TO GO, THIS IS THE LAST YEAR OF BRONYCON

6575910 I want to go, if that counts. T^T

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bronycon-2019-registration-48095125816

This year’s event will take place August 1st-4th, 2019 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, MD.

I don't think I can, sadly. But I'll try to go to MCM London Comic Con this year. I can understand that it's the last one, though (Season 9 being the last and Gen 5 coming 2020). I'm so sad. :raritydespair:

BradyBunch
Group Admin

I ain't going. I'm gonna be planning for college or going on a mission or something like that.

the real sound wave
Group Admin

I DID NOT KNOW GEN 4 WAS ENDING. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:fluttercry::raritycry::fluttershysad::fluttershbad:

Well, there was a leak for Seasons 8 and 9, plus character designs for Gen 5.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213399/generation-5

How DO u get to go to BronyCon?

I know, but I might have to go to Baltimare next year, LOL; Bronycons are almost always on when I don't have any money to go; or when I have a big school/college exam, XD it's annoying at this point.

Oh, my...awwwww...sad but cool!

Also, I see you leik Crystal Clarity!

Also-Also - You follow me; yaaaaay; thx! I must have not realized or forgot!

I like Crystal Clarity, yes, despite being a Flarity shipper. And your welcome for the follow, hun. :heart:

:3 Wait...don't you man "sparity?" And, I love Sparity! XD

Yes, Spike and Rarity we all know and love, and I do too. But I enjoy shipping Spike with Twilight together, and I love shipping Fluttershy with Rarity. :twilightblush: :heart: :moustache:, :yay: :heart: :raritystarry:

LOL, ok! I would ship twilight and spike, but they are more like siblings to me than anything. Either way, Sparity and other cute ships are still cute! :heart:

Yes, they are like brother and sister in a way. After my Armada trilogy, I want to write some TwiSpike stories, including shipping and siblings. Same with Flarity. Sparity still rocks, though.

Cool! Nice :) And, yeah!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18