The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 285 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 285
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The section Lady Gaga sampled in "Poker Face" in this song is kinda obvious. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin
https://m.

It’s catchy

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Youtube: Oh, look, Sweetie Belle wants to listen to music! With my intricate knowledge of her musical tastes, let me pick out something to play for her!

Youtube: Yes, that seems about right...

--Sweetie Belle

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Dudes!

Amereep
Group Contributor

Something about rumbaing reptiles...

And something about raving mammals...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The Foo Fighters!

--Sweetie Belle

Amereep
Group Contributor

When you're having a fun good time...

And then a party crasher comes by and everything gets serious...

LightOfTriumph
Group Admin

Here's a steam punk cover of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Hellblazer
Group Admin

Music like this would be right at home in Cyberpunk 2077.

Amereep
Group Contributor

The woods of spirits

It all starts with a walk through the woods on a calm Halloween night with the moon looming overhead.

You follow a trail that you've taken many time before. It was engraved into your mind, not even the fog could blind your walk through the collection of trees. The chilly air of the year was starting to tingle your skin as you walk.

But something unfamiliar begins to take shape in up ahead.

It was a girl wearing a pilgrims costume sitting on a fallen that has died from old age. She stares at you and you could sworn that you met her before.

"It's best to get moving." she says very coldly, "Else the beast get another victim."

You have no idea what she means by that. You tell her that no wolves tread this forest or any other animal that could be considered lethal. The turkeys are plenty and the deer are unthreatened kings of the land.

"That kind of thinking will bring a swift end worse than mine." She stands up no distinct expression in her movement. "Follow me with haste."

She zips ahead, her body stiff as a board as she does.

So she it appears that she's a ghost, is warning of a beast, and has told you to follow her or you might join her with a death certificate of your own.

You considered that it be best to follow her.

You travel and travel and travel and you had enough of this running and ask her what is this thing that you're avoiding.

"It is a beast that cheats death and soaks up blood. You may not know of it, but it does of your ancestor. And it wishes to finish off the descendants."

You wonder just what it could be. Would you meet it? Would you defeat it like your ancestor? Or will it finish the job that it couldn't with your ancestor?

Let the music tell the story.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay, so this is apparently a song that happened...

--Sweetie Belle

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Not one of my happier choices, but he’s right. It’s healthy. :)

(I don’t know if he’s being ironic, but the sign works either way)

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

finally got around to updating the playlist btw

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Amereep
Group Contributor

Something to sooth and calm the soul. Bringing you to peace like a lullaby sung by a mother...

And then throw you back to mad...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You know, I don't really use Macintoshes these days. Haven't in years, though I have an old iPad around someplace. I did used to use Macintoshes pretty regularly, though, back in the days when the processors were either 68k or PPC, Steve Jobs wasn't part of Apple, and Mac OS X was still a thing of the future. I had a bunch of shareware cds and Mac magazine cds with lots of demos of games which I'd play with1.

There was one game that I don't remember well. It might've been an Arkanoid clone, and the game itself obviously didn't leave much of an impression on me. The music would occasionally go into this real catchy loop sampled from a song, though, and I'd have that pop up years later in my head and have no idea what it was from.

Until one day, I did a lot of digging and figured it out. It's from the Michael Zager Band, "Let's All Chant", around 0:40-0:55.

Most videos of this song have lots of dancing in revealing outfits, but I decided to go with this one instead, just in case...

--Sweetie Belle

1. And I still have a binder full of 'em... and nothing to run them on. Could emulate a Mac, I suppose.
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

I haven't been able to get this out of my head for 20 years.
Fucking Deathbird. Bouncing around the arena like a super ball.

Amereep
Group Contributor

When you're in the upbeat of Spring...

And the heavy weight of Fall drops in...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Experimented last night with a hard Metal riff on at trap beat whilst waiting for dragon ball z to download.

Updated the playlist as best I could but fuck youtube. Can't add kids' videos to playlists because reasons.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Made a retro type mix to Shattered Dreams by Johnny Hates Jazz

Don't have it on YouTube Just yet. Only Soundcloud for now.

https://soundcloud.com/blackmansta10/shattered-dreams

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

Amereep
Group Contributor

Something involving an anime's opening...

And something involving an anime's ending...

Amereep
Group Contributor

When you traverse the foreboding land of death...

And you spot the door that'll free you within your reach...

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 285