• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Colonel Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

Thanks?...

I guess...

I have no idea what to do.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I am, too, apparently, so if you need help as an admin, let me know.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should copy the whole text of the old front page here or if it needs revising. I nabbed it from a cached copy of the page.

--Sweetie Belle

Colonel Jenna Cipher
Group Contributor

The only other time i've been an admin was four years ago, in the ORIGINAL version of TGD, where absolutely nothing was taken seriously and no actual enforcing of rules was done...

It's a little scary to be honest, but i'll try my best.

So am I. From what I can tell Cynical is more or less granting powers to invite people back. I'd say as soon as we're stable again he'll revoke most adminships. Keeping it limited to the originals and maybe one ore two more

Especially add some ADMINS who aren't afraid to enforce the law.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Makes sense. You were one of the most active people there (and in TGD, for that matter).

The Cynical Brony
Group Admin

I'd like you to post it and we can edit it as need be.
Jenna is likely permanent because of how long and iconic to the group she is, and I trust you'll likely stick around as well. The old group was too big for its own good, poorly managed. This will change now.

I agree Cynical Brony and also if i may say about the old group....Admins need the power to enforce the law swiftly and leap in the SECOND a wiff of Drama like the kind PMG had.

We can disagree yes but when we got to those levels that is when we must pounce!

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

You are? Cool. It feel warranted

And I am too! :rainbowkiss:

Thank you all so much. :')

In that case I won't let you down

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Like how if a thread showed signs of a political/extremely toxic repeated fight, it would get locked?

Yep! And willing to Ban people too. Unfun but sometimes it must be done.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I've added it. Right now it's unedited, but all the links at the top are broken, and the admin list at the bottom is totally out of date. We can straighten out the latter later, though, and the top part might give us ideas of threads to resurrect.

I've also basically directed the people in the Bat Appreciation group over here (though they can stay if they like bats).

--Sweetie Belle

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Well, that's fair if need be. :)

I've been in the group for a while, but if he feels I'm better suited as a contributer and leave the admin stuff to the other members with mroe respect to their names, i'm all for it if he needs to :rainbowkiss:

The Cynical Brony
Group Admin

Right, first order of business is setting up a new admin group and re-establishing the rules. Grant should be in the process of the former right now.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Sounds good. I'd offer up the use of the insane bat group, but if Grant's already got things in motion, I think we're fine. Still, if you need to use it for anything, go ahead.

--Sweetie Belle

oh also warn or ban both parties if its warranted that'll make it fair

All hail the red one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19