The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 230 members · 997 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I've gotten into a few fights and that's probably a major reason Lyra decided to leave. Castaway, I'd like to say im sorry for starting all those stupid fights a year or two ago

I can't even remember. I just remember Castaway and I used to be at each others throats all the time

Mystical Rainboom
Group Admin

Don't blame yourself. You mainly did anything rash around politics and bigger issues that everyone in the group agreed to ban because they were absolutely no good

I appreciate it dude. Lets make this group as great as we can, so we can rub their faces in it

Fervidor
Group Contributor

I'm a bit disappointed, myself, since I always assumed I'd be the one to finally destroy the Guild.

Please don't talk of cutting and killing on this group.

I'm going to spare the rod because this is the first time I've seen you do this, and because this group is new, but if I see more and more of this in the future, I will act.

Also, remember what Aunt May said: "Revenge is like a poison."

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I actually feel like this was coming for a long time. The group was obviously one that'd be stressful to deal with as an admin, and the lack of reining people in a lot of times made it worse. The irony is that it probably would have been a good deal less stressful after the last day or two if she'd left it open.

--Sweetie Belle

The Cynical Brony
Group Admin

That's beside the point. They see that shit and report it to the site admins? This place is gone, and it would be on you.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Only to fix it right at the last moment in a touching display of childhood friendship remembered?

Probably. Oh well. I guess we can think of it like spring cleaning. Emptying the house of all the old, dusty crap that we're absolutely attached to in spite of having forgotten that we even had it.

Well, I know Stormluna at least has a sweeter side sometimes.

But that aside, that doesn't justify stooping to a lower level.

I don't blame you for your anger, but frankly, I blame myself for this. I have considered reporting one particular person to the site mods for essentially promoting harassment, and I assumed I had all of the time in the world, so I tarried. Things just got harder for Lyra without my knowledge and the group was nuked. I also frequently considered semi-defying Lyra in accordance to the admin rules in situations in which it was permitted for me to do so, and I didn't, allowing the problems to continue arising.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Yeah. It's a new start, and this version has the advantage that I can lock any toxic threads that pop up if I need to.

--Sweetie Belle

The greatest teacher -failure is.
-Yoda

Fervidor
Group Contributor

Only to fix it right at the last moment in a touching display of childhood friendship remembered?

I guess now we'll never know.

Unless...

*gives new group a thoughtful glance*

*raises hand*

I don't know StormLuna at all, but do feel a bit bad for Monarchy. Mainly because I suspect the guy needs, like, actual therapy.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Hah... Yeah, don't get me going on my opinions about my place in what happened... No really, don't; I think I just stopped having a very serious mental breakdown. But I got better, I think... Mostly.

Yeah, sorry about that... I think I broke for a little bit.

Officer Hotpants
Group Admin

Nah, that's cool. Bunch'a different people had a bunch'a different freak-outs.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20