The Unified Creators Alliance 495 members · 1,826 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I recently published a story about what it’s like to be bullied online, it’s sad to think that every day teenagers across the US are being bullied into suicide.

So I’ve decided to make this story because I want to spread awareness about online bullying, I know it’s not much, but I’ll do anything to help.

TOnline Bullying Is Not Cool
My name is Little Snow andI’m being bullied online because of my disability with ponies saying that I’m not actually disabled and that I’m just faking it, I keep telling them I am not, but they don’t listen to me, one day it gets so bad that.
Artist · 1.2k words  ·  44  50 · 487 views

I’ve been bullied online and when I was in school, and all this, because I have a disability, I was bullied in school because my bully thought because of my physical disability. I was weaker than her but I wasn’t. I just didn’t know how to make friends, and honestly, I still don’t but I’m trying my best to, I’ve been bullied online because people think I’m faking my disability, and just because I told one dude to fuck off because he left criticism on one of my stories I had deleted that I didn’t like.

To be quite honest, it really hurts to see that bullying can even happen in a community that’s all about friendship and harmony.

Please leave feedback, but also please be gentle because I’m not too good with taking criticism from others, especially when it comes to stories that I’m very passionate about like this one, and a few of my others that I wrote.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1