Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Irrespective
Group Admin

Can you believe that No Nose was published 3 years ago today? Crazy, eh? :twilightsmile:

I was gonna do a special anniversary chapter in Preggo Nose, but real life has conspired against me and I don't have one ready. But to make up for it, I thought I'd start a new thread with a fun question.

What I want to know is this: when did you first start reading No Nose? Did you see it when it was first published, and have followed it since then? Did you wait until the complete tag was put on it? Did you read about it in Jake the Army Guy's blog post? Did you take a risk and click on it when it was in the featured box?

If you really like, you can even put what you like about No Nose, either just the story or the series as a whole. :trollestia: You can even put what you don't like, if you want. I'm not a perfect writer, so I'm sure I've had my fair share of missteps while writing. (In saying this, let's leave Harem Noses out of the discussion. That one is controversial, to say the least, and would quickly overwhelm the comments. Stick to just No Nose, This Nose, Ancient Noses, and Preggo Nose, please.)

(raises hand) I saw it and said, "I sense potential." I think I was scuffing my socks on the carpet at the time.

The sunflower-colored author certainly has bloomed since then. And produced offspring. I would, however, encourage you *not* to use Letters From a Little Princess Monster as a guideline on how to do Celestia's childbirth. (the Friday chapter is going to be... um... have you ever helped a calf get born?)

I could have sworn I was here before, why did I have to rejoin? :derpyderp2:

I actually stumbled on this series back in 2019 when I was looking for highly rated romance stories with Celestia without Twilestia, because Celestia is best pony and I love sappy stories (and Twilestia, frankly, is kind of weird). I read the first one, and then binged it all. :pinkiehappy:

Could be fun to see her go quite casual with her birth, like plenty of farm ponies out there. Just strolling along with Bean in the garden, due any day, and deciding “yep, this is a nice, safe place to birth a foal!”

And not ten minutes later, a frazzled Bean would watch as his wife holds their newborn daughter in her hooves.

Irrespective
Group Admin

I haven't helped personally, but I've seen documentaries on how calves are born (I have no idea why so don't ask), plus I do have relationals in the heifer business so I've had the process described to me. I do believe I will take your advice and be different.
But what I do have planned should be... interesting...:trollestia:
Not sure why you'd have to rejoin. Far as I know, only Sipioc and I are mods, and I didn't kick you out. I doubt Sipioc did, either. *shrug*
Twilestia is not really my cup of tea, either. I get why people like the pairing, and it kinda makes sense that a relationship could start from that. But, yeah. I agree with you, it's a bit weird. Twi and Celly work best as Teacher and Student, or as equal princesses, I think. :yay:

Three years... my... how time flies. It seems almost like yesterday that Bean and Tia were running nose first into each other.

Does anyone lose their watch helping it be born?

7299461 No, but Sunburst loses his cloak.
7299445 There would be no problem with Luna giving Bean a number of 'false start' dreams for this process, which would allow Irr to write several Clue-like endings before the final. "Or maybe it happened this way...."
7299427 Highly rated Princess/OC love stories. Where could you find something like that?

That poor cloak, its sacrifice shall not go unnoticed.

You know, I did read sunspot, but it looks like I have two more to look at! :rainbowwild:

Twilestia is not really my cup of tea, either. I get why people like the pairing, and it kinda makes sense that a relationship could start from that. But, yeah. I agree with you, it's a bit weird. Twi and Celly work best as Teacher and Student, or as equal princesses, I think. :yay:

:yay:

... I think... Maybe it was Jake's blog... It may however, have been in Georg's favorites. God I don't remember. Either way, it has been an interesting journey. Some things I've enjoyed, others I've had a number of criticisms around. All in all a different take on the series and one I've enjoyed for the most part!

... We're still waiting for the sequel for Coffee. Don't force us to find the pitch forks.

I think I added it to the RIL folder when it was released, and as usual for me, waited until there were at least 5 chapters and then read them all.

I started reading it after it was completed, and when This Nose was already started. I can't remember if I saw it in the featured box or I found it by chance.

I found it roughly when it first came out. There were about 7 chapters published so I had a fair chunk to read and loved it. Heck, it inspired me to create the Discord Server as well as created a fan story of my own that may or may not see more added to it later on

Wild, I remember back when no nose was on my tracking list.

Sipioc
Group Admin

I remember starting in on the second chapter, liking it and doing a fan art during the chapter where they meet his folks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15