Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29
Sipioc
Group Admin

It was a year ago today that this story took off in which not only was a Commoner elevated to Prince status in a way we didn’t expect. But through it all in a way we hoped it had turned into a genuine spark of something special.

Special enough in my case that it Elevated the Sun Princess to my favorite Princess, sorry Luna. You will always best Villian at least.

If you haven’t seen it already, here is my contribution:

I figure every Anniversary they start a tradition where one has to Boop the other in a spontaneous way. Celly wins this year

Well I heard of a lady coming out of a cake but usually the cake its human size.

has it been that long already? wow.

Irrespective
Group Admin

I love that little touch that the tip of her horn is the candle. :pinkiehappy:

But how will Bean get the drop on Celestia next time? The possibilities.... :)

this is absolutely adorable. :rainbowkiss:

I guess you could say.... Celestia really took the cake... :ajsmug:

I wonder how Bean is going to "top" this. :trollestia:

....I regret nothing

Sipioc
Group Admin

Did not see that coming. Plus he never did get a bachelor party.

Do Equestria even have bachelor parties? Have to say, that is another image of Pinkie Pie I didn't imaging seeing

It's one of those things that has to happen offscreen or the rating goes up :derpytongue2:

Take Shining Armor for example. He didn't wait until the last second to send Twilight and invitation to his wedding because he's an easily distracted fool (:facehoof:)... he had to find his way back to civilization after blacking out for a solid week at his bachelor party :trollestia: His guard buddies definitely knew how to start a party and keep it going... it was stopping that they weren't sure how to do :unsuresweetie:

... jeez, imagine having to explain that to Cadence... good thing Bean decided to skip his, ehehehe...he...:rainbowderp:

By that logic would he be explaining to…oh my god! that is where they made the switch! Chrysalis took Cadence place during her bacheloret party

Man, Equestrian Bachelor/Bacheloret parties are wild. You go in, things happen, then you wake up the next week somewhere completely different. Shining woke up in the mountains, poor Cadence woke up in an underground cavern...

At least the anniversaries are happy... hehe... boop...

...and now I have the sudden urge to sing Can you feel the love tonight whenever I think of Bean and Celestia touching noses...

So you imagine Bean and Celestia as a lion and a giant lioness with rainbow fur. Good to know

*Meanwhile in a parallel dimension*

Bean: "Achoo!"
Celestia: "Bless you, B- ACHOO!!"
Bean: "I think somelion is talking about us..."

Great, now I'm picturing a story where the Gummy Ship suffer some major damage mid sequence throw out dimension and now Lion Sora end up in that version of Equestria.

Have to say, Lion Bean vs Lion Pete. That sounds like a curious battle

Best villain? I always thought she was the worst villain. :twilightoops:

Sipioc
Group Admin

Cool design, most sympathetic.

I would give that to Discord, and I don't think that's enough to elevate her to best. Anyways, that was only after her appearance as a villain.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Yeah but how cool would it be if she came back and fought against another super baddie?

This question is why the Screw Attack guys on Youtube have a job haha.... And why Goku thought it was a good idea to bring Frieza to the Tournament of Power

Nightmare Moon Vs Queen Chrysalis

intro music

NM: An insect like you could hardly think to scratch me
QC: As if a filly with abandonment issues could step up to a Queen

FIGHT!

I bet not as cool as Discord doing that, unless she fought alongside Celestia, but that's getting into fanfic territory. I don't even want Luna to go evil again.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Evil? Naw. Like super saiyan!

It wouldn't be that helpful, if the threat's too big for the combined forces on Equus to deal with.

But... what if she went Nightmare 2? Bet that would even the odds :trollestia:

Sipioc
Group Admin

Nightmare Blue?

Dare we say it... Nightmare royal blue

Sipioc
Group Admin

:rainbowderp: impossible! There is no power beyond!

*Sits cross-legged in the air, wearing God of Destruction clothes*
Can we be so certain? We've felt the stirrings in the air. Through training and dedication, Luna has reached deep within herself to pull free of her shell... but we have yet to see her backed into a corner. In moments of great desperation, we've seen her movements change, her actions altered when she stops thinking...

it could almost be called...

An Ultra Instinct....

Sipioc
Group Admin

Hmmm. But what of Super Nightmare 4?

Shhhhh! They retconned that so hard that no one talks about it anymore!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29