The Official Generation Five Site 685 members · 1,959 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

TW: p@do alert
I don't know if I allow to post this here, tho I think I might put it here to warn others.

I was just scrolling through Devieanart, till I spotted this warning:
https://www.deviantart.com/creedyboy124/status-update/Bad-News-Infamous-Fluffle-Puff-1040972513

Apparently a creator by the name of Fluffle Puff was caught doing nasty gross acts towards minors...
Like, WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?!
HOW HARD IS IT TO NOT TOUCH OR DO GROSS THINGS TO MINORS?!
*also does that means we have to burn every Fluffle Puff artwork off the internet?*

Is it just a sicko who uses the name Fluffle Puff ?

Or the actual Fluffle Puff creator...?

Because we had this nonsense before with Princess Cadence. You know, the "child romance" sicko who took a well known name, then ultimately got Police to their house irl ?

Flamewarrior02
Group Admin

Disgraceful

7957229 I love Fluffle Puff art and will continue to love it even if I learn that Adolf Hitler himself drew Fluffle Puff while he was gassing Jews.

As for the author, I do hope he'll be able to continue to create, even if it is in prison.

I dunno. This has been around since 2018 I think. But the victim and FP has denied this when it was first brought up. And hell the person who made the most recent accusations admitted to not taking to the victim.

7957247 How can there be a crime if there aren't any victims? This whole accusation campaign sounds sus.

I really don't know what is going on. It does sound sus but on the other hand it is a little creepy that FP and Beifish were pretty close when she was 15. I have talked to him once when Legends of Equestria had a forum. He went on it a few times and he could be a dick when he wanted.

I know this is a serious topic, but I laughed at this. Never change, dude.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

As others have said, is this the actual creator of the Fluffle Puff character or a person who uses that username?

The actual creator. This accusation has been around since 2017, 2018. This is not the first time.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

I see. Well, the view I take is that until something is concretely proven, then an allegation is precisely that-an allegation. Case in point; Kevin Spacey, who was ultimately found not guilty of all charges against him.

Well the alleged victim has denied the accusation when it first came out and has refused to comment over this one. It might just be a nothingburger.

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Indeed. Calm heads must prevail.

Hmm
So it seems its faked?
Well then

Got to love Discord and Twitter evidence in a non-court law.:ajbemused:
Until I see arrest warrants, or news articles, it's all just hearsay.

ponydog127
Group Admin

Bad, this is serious. Even if you think he is a good artist, if he is doing things he really shouldn't, that's bad.

There does seem to be some incriminating evidence against this artist, and he does deserve punishment.

7957942 We clearly aren't on the same page with this one.

Let me ask you this. Misty stole Sparky and brought him to the slaughterhouse. That's serious and bad. Does now Misty deserve to be gangbanged and flogged for all eternity because she did 1 bad thing? And should the whole town just ignore Hitch's rules and just punish Misty outside of the law?

I don't get what's with people nowadays thinking they can be Judge Dred in real life. You guys know we have police and courts, right? You know, the cornerstones of any civil society? Does that ring a bell? No?

You love the idea of Misty being raped don't you?

Comment posted by SweetAI Belle deleted April 14th

7958358 Banish the thought!

In fact, I wrote a story that is the exact opposite of what you accuse me of.

In said story, Misty is the one doing the raping.

ponydog127
Group Admin

That is, um... nice for someone who likes that sort of thing.

ponydog127
Group Admin

I see your argument. But Misty was able to find forgiveness because, let me rephrase this...

MLP IS A CARTOON.

What this artist did is real life.

There are differences.

7961472 The principles are the same which makes you a hypocrite.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Real question is how hard it is to not have a thread about touching kids showing up in my feed over and over... :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

ponydog127
Group Admin

Me? A hypocrite?

I don't know what you have against me, but this has gone far enough.

I'm only stating what I believe is right and wrong.

7961548 You want everypony to forgive and forget when it comes to Misty, but when it comes to somepony else, you want a witch hunt and eternal condemnation.

And since you're saying you know right from wrong, which one of these is right:
a) Somepony does something seriously bad and everypony gives them opportunity to prove their character.
b) Somepony does something seriously bad and we aim to make them pay.

And this time, I'm not telling you whether I'm talking about Misty or somepony else because it doesn't matter. The principles of right and wrong should apply to all equally.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27