Equestria at War 1,794 members · 797 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Feather Book
Group Admin

The EaW team apologises for the delay, but the results are in on the Second Equestria at War Write Off!

We had 23 fantastic entries this year. Thank you so much to all who entered. You all help make EaW great. All the judges had a fantastic time reading the entries but there can only be 3 winners, which was tricky this year as there was a tie for first place! After discussion we settled on one conclusion. The winners are:

1st place: Fiendish Proposal by Fylifa
2nd place: Poyekhali by Finland (Link coming soon)
3rd place: Siege Of The Sito Line by Madd Kossack 115

Congratulations to the winners! And thank you again to all who entered. The contest was hard this year with so many great entries. The judges also would like to make the following special mentions. They're in no particular order and they are listed here just because we feel they should be mentioned:

Dusk of a Better Day by skibbydah
The Avaritia Anthology by Ser Pounce
The War for the Riverlands by Maneyan
Hope's Road by Winter-Breeze

I hope to see you all next year. :twilightsmile:

My squeeing is ultrasonic at this point :yay: First time I've won anything on here so I am honored you liked it! There were some great entries all around.

Thank you for the fun opportunity to write in the setting and all of you hard working modmakers that gave it to us!

You know you can come write for the mod as well right? :D We're always looking for more horseworders!

Congrats to the victors!

Sorry for not replying yesterday, or most of today (was busy with other stuff during that time).

Now that I'm reading this, all I can say is - WOW! My contest entry is actually the first story I've successfully submitted to this website, so it coming in third place is pretty exciting! I do congratulate all te other winners and runners-up, and for the stories that don't have links et, I hope I can see them soon!

I'm a bit late, but congratulations to all the winners!

Congratulations!

2nd place: Poyekhali by Finland (Link coming soon)

Link still missing though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7