Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

Okay guys.... i have been thinking about giving a shot at writing my own fic for a long time know... and yes, it is 99% likely to be a displaced story.... BUT:pinkiegasp:.... i am having trouble as to picking the costume of the guy who is displaced and which he turns into....... i have a few ideas of my own...Kratos from god of war..... Drizzt Do'urden from the forgotten realms books... go total OP as the Big E from 40k.... or as the Pathfinder from Mass Effect Andromida.... those are the ideas for his costume, that i had... if you have any ideas for what could be a cool costume/character for him, i would love to hear them:pinkiehappy:... just don't be mad if i don't happen to go with your idea:fluttercry:... it all depends on it being a character from a game, book, movie or whatever that i know :scootangel:

theres deathwing and the reast of the dragon aspects and the olgd gods from wow. theres groudon kyogre palkia dialga rayquaza and a lot of the legendary pokemon so there some ideas for you

here are some ideas...

The Lich(adventure time)-

undead mage that can kill you with a touch and he is really hard to get rid of.

Molag Bal(elder scrolls) -

He is god of domination and can't really die.

Doomfist (overwatch)-

super strength guy like one punch man.

Solas (dragon age) -

elf mage that can turn large groups of folks to stone with a thought.

Doom slayer..... If not I like the God of war: Kratos one......there are not a lot about him.

I'm planing on a character who has multiple powers.
the Flash's speed, Alex Mercer's Blacklight abilities, and everything else he gets from other characters by absorbing them or genetic samples. It's all about what you want to do and how you want the story to go.:pinkiehappy:

everything else he gets from other characters by absorbing them or genetic samples

so like Perfect Cell from DBZ? ether way sounds neat.

Ooookay he looks bad ass........ who is he?

true be told.... i have NEVER played a single pokemon game...i barely watched a little of the very first season of the cartoon

Cape cape you can't go wrong with a cape

close to that kind of idea. He'll eventually absorb Discord and have a limited Multiverse range, so he'll get even more OP.

well thats the fun part well at least for me cause you can always ask me for pokemon detail like abilites mega forms and move sets but thats honestly all up to you tho since there arnt of legenday pokemon stories

Zoro One piece, Erza fairy tail, two of the badasses swordmasters ever.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

There is a link in there

I was thinking the lord of the rings ring with the ability TO CONTROL ALL WHO COME NEAR

okay i have had a look at him and HOLY SUNBUTT AND MOONASS he is hardcore..... but i kinda doubt that any of the mane six, or the princesses would be keen on making out with a guy who has half his skull exposed....... as fucking cool as he is.... i will not be using him

okay... last night.... i had a dream...*goes into an epic 'i have a dream' speech that somehow ends up with me elected Emperor of the world* Well..... SHIT....

no all joking side... i think i have decided on the costume fated to be displaced body.... and the winner IS....*drumroll*...KRATOS

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

No issue with that.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Kratos is decently OP. I can’t wait to see what you create.

hehehe i will try and do my best, since this is my very FIRST attempt at even trying to write a fic... just bare that in mind :derpytongue2:

oh and just so you know....THOU SHALT BE REFENCED

because you are funny as hell, and a hell of a good writer

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Well thanks. :twilightblush: I try.

hell it was you who inspired me to give writing a shot

now.......... if i could just find a tutorial on how to post a story here :P

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Well thanks. It’s an honor. :twilightblush:
So, you’re going to want to go to the profile dropdown box, then the stories option, then create new story.

F****************k........... i forgot what i was going to name it..... *hands head in shame, and looks up with puppy eyes* help me come up with good Kratos name for the story?

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

The Slayer of Gods and Baker of Cupcakes.

uuuh i like that..... maybe Slayer of Gods, Baker of Cupcakes and Singer of Karaoke?

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

That’s even better :rainbowlaugh:

nonononono wait it should be...*does dramatic superhero pose* KRATOS.. Slayer of Gods, Baker of Cupcakes and Singer of Karaoke....... hmmm should i make the ponies ferals, anthros or EQG humans?

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Any really. I personally prefer Anthro over Human. It still keeps the pony style, but with the addition of hands. Feral would also work if you want Kratos to be the only one of his race there. Which would make for interesting conversations. Though the same could be said for Anthro.

hmm yeah you are right about that..... and like you prefer Anthro over Human, i do as well... and i prefer Anthro over feral... (cause i have a thing for boobs :P)

would it be okay if i refenced to Menethil in my story, not as an active character.... but as someone my character had been chat-friends with on earth?

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Eh, why not. Or you could go one more meta and reference I Am Become Death like I referenced Monster Is as Monster Does. But that’s just a stupid silly idea. :rainbowlaugh:

See this is why i like you so much, you are a total awesome bro *max lvl bro-hoof*

Technically I suggested. Not asked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40