Comments ( 44 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 44
LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Tier 1:

• Ageless: Congratulations, you live forever and you’re immune to disease, viruses, etc. However, you can still die by combat. Just try to watch out for guys with large swords, and make sure to protect your neck. Remember, There can only be one.

Tier 2:

• Immortal (Bad Kind): You really should be dead. I mean your leg’s over there and I think I saw a bit of your face over there. But the good news is, you’re pulling yourself back together? What was that? ’Kill me?’ Sorry buddy, I can’t. Because You, my friend, cannot die. Sucks doesn’t it?
  • Immortal (Good Kind): Oh you're fine, you just got your arm torn off. Does it hurt? No? Well that’s because it’s growing back. See? you have a little baby hand. It should be back to normal in a few minutes.
  • Immortal (Perfect) : I get it, you’re damn near invincible. I’m not going to fight you, just try not to tick off any Gods and have fun with eternity.

Tier 3:

• Demi-God: So tell me, does it piss you off to know that your biological mother is a the Goddess of Lust? No? You like being able to bang literally forever? Well good on you. Have fun with that.

Tier 4:

• God: Look at all of those mortals down there. They look like ants. What? You don’t like that ants analogy? Why? Oh you watch World War Z. I totally get that.

Tier 5:

• Eldritch Horror, Elder God, Titan, Archangel, Demon Lord: Why limit yourself to worship on one measly planet? There’s a whole Universe of planets out there filled with people to love and adore you.

Tier 5.5 (Can be a powerful mortal, God, Titan, Elder God, etc.):

• Void Dweller: So, how’s the new place treating you? You liking your new Pocket Dimension? Yeah, I know. It does need a little work to make it look nice. The plus side, you literally have all of Eternity to make it pretty.

Tier 6:

• Incarnation: So, how’s life being the Embodiment of Hope? Well that’s good? Hmmmm,? What’s your question? No, no, the Universe does not lose all Hope if you travel to another Universe. Don’t worry. Just because you are the Living Manifestation of Hope, doesn’t mean that all Hope stems from you. It’s more of a weird Metaphysical thing.

:rainbowlaugh: this is Awesome Sanguine! :raritystarry:

So being a God of destruction would make you the embodiment of destruction for your universe. By the way my OC going at 100% of their power is the same as Zeno-Sama going at 160% which also makes it possible to travel between the void as seen in the current dragon ball super saga where they are fighting in the tournament of power in the void

all hail the king of OP

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Thanks
Who, me?
I did state a difference between God and Incarnation. You’re free to do what you want, but my headcanon is, a God is a mono-planetary. They have the world they rule over. Titans and Elder Gods are Multi-Planetary, Titans make planets, Elder Gods corrupt the. Lastly, Incarnations are Universal, They are the OP of the OP.
Incarnations are the Living Embodiment of a Force, Concept, Element, etc. So an Incarnation of Destruction would be pretty much Beerus from DBS.

Then I guess I'm an Incarnation, since I am the god of War, destruction and conflict as a whole. :rainbowhuh:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

As The Chase would put it, The Alicorn of War. Which is not as good as you’d think.

true, but conflict as well. and I do mean all conflict... might as well be known as the god of the counseler's couch. :twilightoops:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Is not Conflict simply a smaller War?

Your one of the only ones who realize that! :pinkiegasp: I can now number the ones who know that on two hands! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!:rainbowlaugh:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Happy to help brother.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

“We’re going to need more Bolters, for this Heresy.”

Forgive me if I choose this over Bolters :twilightsheepish: I love this guy! :rainbowlaugh:

Yes, you. Also, can there be more than one Incarnation for one thing? Kinda how like Beerus and Champa are the Gods of Destruction for Universe 7 & 6 respectively.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Oh my God! This!

He's got better! :rainbowlaugh: try these on for size.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Sure similar concept. Menethil is Death for his universe, doesn’t mean he can’t meet another Death. Also, as a note for I Am Become Death. Menethil feared magnus for a good reason. Skill. Menethil may be powerful, but he still has little to no idea what he’s doing. Magnus knows exactly what he’s capable of. Thus Magnus would win.
Scalpel vs. Sledgehammer.
Skill beats Power.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

This guy’s a maniac and ( love it. He need to team up with this guy.

AAAAHHHHH!!! :pinkiegasp: :raritystarry: I love this GUY TOO! :rainbowlaugh:

and... YYEEEEEEEESSSS!!!! I want them to team up SOOOOOOO badly!!! :raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Help them get in contact :rainbowlaugh:

this here should be fun for all us Hasbro fans :rainbowlaugh: and I wish I had that kind of pull man.

Well done Sanguine :coolphoto:

Not necessarily, a conflict can also be an argument between people :moustache:

Skill beats Power.

While this is true for the most part, it would also depend on how much power you have. If the gap between "power" and "skill" is too great i personally think "power" would beat "skill".

Example 1: say i don't have the key to a door and the only way for me to get through is to brute force my way in, it will take time for me to get through the door and i will be both tired and most likely hurt.
You however have the key and can simply unlock the door and walk through, it is faster, you will barely have wasted any energy and you will most likely not hurt yourself.

Example 2: Say however that i have enough brute strength to simply walk/run/smash straight through the door then i will get in faster then you who has the key (i will have to get a new door installed every time i enter, but i would still get in faster than you), i would still use more energy then you to get in but i also have more energy to use then you do.

Another (actually good) example is the "Tiers of Divinity" you put up earlier. A tier 1 or 2 would never be able to stand up against a tier 5, 5.5 or 6 not matter how skilled they might be, they would have become at least a tier 4, to have enough of a chance for most to count... (then again i have read the japanese light novel "Campione" so i will not say that it is impossible but it is highly unlikely)

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

True, I was referring to Skill v Power in a slightly more even match up.

Yeah i know, i just wanted to write something semi-deep :pinkiecrazy:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

There;s nothing wrong with that

That is a pretty good run down of how immortality works in most cases. :eeyup:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Well I’m happy to help.

Ah so the cazadore horde is the embodiment of carnage.

This even describes deadpool.he's kinda all of the second tier because of thanos cursing him so he can never die.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Who wins between something that can't die and something where any being who crosses its path is doomed to die?

In the immortal bad kind you forgot to put a m in my after the because you,

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Well thank you for that. :pinkiesmile:

Also can't incarnations die but they just come back again or something?

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

That depends on the headcanon.
My Incarnations are in essence Immortal due to being the physical embodiment of whatever they are the physical embodiment of.
Then again, if they could die, it would probably be pretty spectacular and would probably cause a lot of collateral damage. Incarnations do tend to have a lot of energy inside them. That has to go somewhere on death.

Yeah in most things their not invincible but when they die they basically respawn in way. So their even more powerful because when you do kill them they come back.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Hmmmmmm. I could modify it so, similar to DBZ/S, every time they come back, they come back stronger.

for i am become death story u wrote and dont get cock wha tire would u put them in

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

they are already in the one folder.

oh i mean the divinty tire

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

OH! Menethil is an Incarnation. The lead from Don’t Get Cocky, no idea. I haven’t read much of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 44