Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Jondor
Group Admin

This thread is your one stop shop for dropping off story ideas, expressing small snippets of headcanon, or linking to stories you wish to promote beyond simply adding them to a folder.

As was demonstrated by our first contestant, tagging posts for the purpose of drawing extra attention counts as spam. Do not do it. Be content with bumping the thread to the top of the forum/dashboard.

Comment posted by Jongoji245 deleted Jun 27th, 2017
Jondor
Group Admin

Why did you tag my post? What possible point does that serve?

Comment posted by Jongoji245 deleted Jun 27th, 2017
Jondor
Group Admin

Tagging a post just for the hell of it counts as spam.

Comment posted by Jongoji245 deleted Jul 9th, 2017

Hmm...well...I don't have any fancy pictures or anything, but I do have words at least. And also a collection of nine oneshot stories, and the (thoroughly unfinished) sequel series to them: SYNCHRONY

For ease I've linked to their master blog post; the main snippet/summary is this:

Synchrony. Noun, referring to events or occurrences taking place at the same time.

A fitting title for the story that those nine shorts collectively serve as the prequel for. The events of a single Saturday, following the course of several lives as they intersect, intertwine, influence one another - the secret date; the sisters' outing; the three friends in search of adventure; the gentle soul and the conman she works with; the knowledge-seekers and the hidden love they share; the would-be hero and her mysterious 'rival'; the ones watching over them all; and the two runaways searching for meaning and purpose in their young lives.

Since I began writing them before the specials aired they have been placed in the LoE folder. The oneshots cover all of the Mane Seven as well as several other characters (including a pair of my OCs), setting up their plots for the very interesting Saturday that the main story, Synchrony, takes place on.

Nothing else I can think of to say, so check them out! :twilightsmile:

I need some help coming up with some story ideas for a story I'm working on called 'Something Fishy' where Juniper Montage meets an employee at a sushi restaurant in the mall. I also need help coming up with a name for the OC in the story and whatnot. If you i'll publish your name in the Author's Notes Position.

Well what can you tell me about it? Just meeting a sushi restaurant employee doesn't imply much. What comes of the meeting?

I'll post the story when I get the first chapter done.

A two story in one package. Follow Fluttershy and Flaming Star on how each deals with their individual issues and find out how their paths come to cross. Sometimes, you need a different approach in life.

(This story is a part of series)

TDifferent Approach
Fluttershy can not decide who should be her art model. Rarity or Rainbow Dash? And Flaming Star on the other hand must reflect on his actions.
armid · 9.5k words  ·  8  4 · 239 views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11