Assembly of Story Reading 40 members · 199 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
DeshLune
Group Admin

Desh here, coming at you with the second contest. Now, I know the last contest was a bust (that is putting it lightly), but hopefully this one will end up better. The subject is simple: action. What that means I leave up to you, be creative and have fun.

Deadline will be the second of March.
Deadline will now be June fourth.

The rules will be simple:
1) The story must be in before the deadline (obviously), and it can't be written before the time of this contest (January 14).
2) The story must qualify to be on the site (1000+ words and so on).
3) If the story does not follow the subject, then it will be docked points, but not disqualified then it will be disqualified and removed from the folder (the minimum requirement to qualify is having the [Action] tag -- or the equivalent).
4) Sex tag is alright (I'm willing to read anything); as well as being rated Mature.
5) Clopfics are not allowed; as that wouldn't remotely be related to action... at least not that I can think of (if someone can prove an argument against it, this rule can be revoked). Someone actually did it.
6) No troll-fics, or meme-fics.

Prize: $10 Amazon Gift Card Code.

The judge will be me, and if I happen to run into a tie I will ask someone else to give a "gracing point" to one of the two (or so) stories -- whether they choose to read it or not. Anyway, the most important thing: have fun and enjoy the contest!

6281244 As with all the contests on this site, I'll promote yours in an attempt to get you more contenders. Good luck!

DeshLune
Group Admin

Thank you Bad Dragon, a noble dragon as always~ ^^

Interesting. Don't know how it's going to go, but... why not, I guess.

Where do I submit my story when I finish? I've never done one of these before

DeshLune
Group Admin

Thank you for asking. There is a folder in the group where you can submit it, or, alternatively, you can send me a link to the story (or just tell me the name) and I can add it for you.

Alright, thanks!

....now to actually figure out what to write...

Clopfics are not allowed; as that wouldn't remotely be related to action... at least not that I can think of (if someone can prove an argument against it, this rule can be revoked)

What if it was a story about a character having sex while fighting badguys?
(I'll pm you an example if you want.)

DeshLune
Group Admin

By all means, if you think you have something, I'm willing to hear it.

Hi, has a prize been decided yet?

DeshLune
Group Admin

Hello. Thank you for asking. Yes, a prize has been decided upon. I shall update the post with haste.

DeshLune
Group Admin

As no one has added a story to the contest within the time frame, this contest has been a bust.

6506927 This surprises me. The authors on this site are willing to whore themselves for a few $. Yet, nopony was lured by your hefty reward. Weird.

I hope you have better luck with your next contest.

DeshLune
Group Admin

Hopefully the next does better.

Thanks again for promoting this contest.

Oh cool. A contest.

Deadline will now be June fourth

:/

DeshLune
Group Admin

Sorry, that was the push back date.

DeshLune
Group Admin

The contest may have an extension, no prize will be rewarded (other than being placed in the winner's folder), and yeah.

The new (and last) deadline shall be August 1st. I hope to see someponies.

6508265 This is my submission to this contest, freshly published just earlier today. It's about actions not taken and actions needed.

TSupernova Daybreak
The sun is going supernova. Is there a way to save Equestria from the looming inferno?
Bad Dragon · 4.4k words  ·  62  31 · 2.3k views

I hope I win this contest. :P

DeshLune
Group Admin

Thank you for the submission.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21