Monster Mares 589 members · 506 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Robipony
Group Admin

Just a little question, I wanted to ask and figured I would post it here. How would you potray an angel based monster mare?

After all, pegasi already have feathered wings so what other trait could be used to depict an angel monster mare? Feel free to comment and tell me what you think.

The modern generic angel would be hard but some types of angel are just creepy, one has two heads, a normal human's and a bull's, three wings, and those wings are covered in eyes.

That is an angel, I can't remember what that type is called though.

Oh I thought of this for a story, and I know the perfect trait to make Angels charming.

Two words... mood ring.

Their halo acts as a mood ring and changes colors depending on their feelings. They're pure hearted after all, so opening their heart is to be expected in some manner.

How does this make a monster mare different from a pegasus? ...a halo.

7519648 Maybe something like Starlight Glimmer's angelic form at the end of this video:

depends on the context

If you want to go something stereotypical, make the coats pure white and manes silver with gold accents, their wings should have a muted golden sheen along the edge (flesh and bone part) while their feathers should be white with silver edges, and make them literally glow.

wings. many higher angels have more wings. so 4 winged pony, or even 6 winged seraphimpony....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9