Monster Mares 590 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Sup, kiddos. Here's a weird question that's been floating about in my dumpster head: How would a pony made out of goo have sex? Gimme your theories and ideas, for I need fuel to power something that may or may not be brewin' in my brains!

In the Monster Girl Encyclopedia most slimes gain arousal just by simply in wrapping their man. Then they would massage them and provide the proper movements that a woman makes when cuming. Of course they were part succubi and derived nutrients from sexual energies and semen so the torso was a favored spot. Being MGE women, when wrapped, often turned into more slim girls who would hunt down a husband with a near all-consuming drive for sperm. Men turn into incubi (which were normal looking but great stamina and bigger in all the ways a succubi cares about).

There was one fic that featured Slimeshy and flowing into one's partner is another good idea.

That's a really good idea, actually! I'll give this encyclopedia a look, too. Good stuff, man!

It'll get quite weird. It is from someplace in Asia and has asian sensibilities. Oh... then there are the girls. Tv tropes might help get a more thorough understanding of the general setting information rather than jumping headlong into the wiki.

I need fuel to power something that may or may not be brewin' in my brains!

...brains...so the one from higher management and the one residing within the lower class.

But in any case...

I thought of a concept a while back that'll answer this question, but I don't think asexual reproduction will satisfy the direction you're going for, so the best answer I can give is that the 'act' plays out like a massage therapy where the slime plays as the therapist and the lotion for their partner.

Slimes are basically the ones in control despite what their partner wishes. After all, you can't say 'therapist' without saying 'the rapist'.

I do figure the goo pones reproduce via a mitosis-like process, tbh. Not asexually though, but it's like, you know when you squish two sticks of play-doh to get a different color? Like that. But it results in one of them splitting into two pones of goo.

It gets everywhere though.

I can see that. I try to separate monsters into 3 categories based off of their births (natural, artificial, and endowment), and slimes are in the grey area of natural and artificial.

To me, slimes are a community of microbes that came together to form a single, coordinated organism. It breaks down matter that's been caught within its body at an alarmingly slow rate, building up its size until it feels ready enough to divide into two halves. They'll share a mental connection at first, but eventually start to grow apart and have their own minds.

simple depending on what with I would think with another goo/slime it would be a sort of mixing of the two twisting and sharing slime (but) with a solid I would think it would be rather kinky filling every orifice or even encapsulating the partner

I feel like goo ponies would just exchange little DNA Darts like snails and then bifurcate into two separate, but equal size slimes to grow up into their regular size, and then do it again.
Just an opinion though, probably alot less sexy then you probably wanted

It's pretty much what I think, too! :rainbowlaugh: Definitely not as sexy as other methods, except maybe to biologists. :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10