Monster Mares 591 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Robipony
Group Admin

So as I mentioned in my discussion for a future monster mare contest (by the way, if you would like to help, feel free to join the discussion), I have noticed that there are a few Monster Mare species that seem to be pretty popular.

These include: Vamponies, Were-ponies (sometimes Timberponies), Seaponies, Slimeponies and Lamia.

So I just thought I would go ahead and try to start a discussion about what is your favorite least popular monster mare? Now while it can be noted that I took much of this information from the Monster Mare Story List, that you don't have to rely on monster mares species exclusive to that list. If there is a monster mare species that you like, that you would love to see more stories of, then please leave a comment below describing it.

Thank you all for reading this thread, I hope you will all participate. :twilightsmile:

Slimes are always the best

The candy zombies from Something Sweet to Bite.
I always thought those things were creepy when I read them considering how they leave a Jack O lantern with the victims' soul. But u can also get creative with the designs since they are made of candy.

i'd like to see more deep seapony, but my favorite two are mothpony and kelpie

I still maintain that changelings were one of the original monster mares. :^)

But besides that, I'd have to agree on moth ponies being pretty cute too, and I've always had a soft spot for plant ponies.

Robipony
Group Admin

6835694 As stated in the original post, Slime Ponies are surprisingly popular.

6835739 Admittedly most seaponies seem to be from shallower waters do a story about a deep seapony would be pretty cool. Especially with all the cool glow in the dark aspects.

6835780 My only reasoning for not including changelings in this group is probably because they would over take most of the group. :twilightsheepish:

So far I think there is only two moth mare stories here on Fimfiction.

Hard agree on the changeling point, plus there are plenty of groups out there dedicated to the bug ponies anyways.

Though definitely not enough plant ponies. Will have to fix soon.

Sorry, was tired.

Well, uhm, Snow ponies/women. Yuki-onnas as are cute as hell.

Robipony
Group Admin

6835799 Oh, that would be pretty cool. :raritystarry:

Robipony
Group Admin

Well, I suppose it isn't fair that I ask this question without giving my favorites.

Oddly enough while shark ponies seem to receive a decent amount of artwork, they don't seem to have all that many stories (like I couldn't find any here on Fimfiction).

Though there are others I like too. Octoponies can be cute.

Well, Skellinore hasn't appeared on the list, so maybe she counts as unpopular?

--Sweetie Belle

Robipony
Group Admin

6838949 Indeed, I do wish there were more stories with Skellinore in them. Sadly I've only seen one and it's a clopfic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13