The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,299 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey ya buncha horse nerds! Get hyped because we have the amazing Stellar Eclipse joining us this week!

Quick note: We *may* swap for Friday depending on how schedules look but we'll make sure to let yall know soon as we know!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Comment posted by Synchrie deleted Jul 29th, 2023

Ooh nice to meet ya! Here are some questions, feel free to skip over if these are too personal for you to share:

1. This is you right? I don't have a Twitter account so I can't check the link posted (thanks Elon!). If this isn't you then please delete this comment and ignore all my below questions, I've made an utter fool of myself :fluttershbad:
  2. What made you want to voice in MLP? Were you a fan of the show prior to that?
  3. What was it like voicing in MLP? Did you get to meet anyone from the show that you admire?
  4. Do you continue to follow MLP (Later seasons of G4 and G5)? Any thoughts?
  5. Most cursed fanart of your OC? Pull it up for us to see, if it is SFW
  6. Who do you ship your OC with? And since you are the creator whatever you say is automatically canon :raritywink: :rainbowkiss:
  7. Where can we see your artwork that's not on Twitter, I mean "X".
  8. Do I have something against Twitter?

I don't have any questions but I really liked JoinedTheHerd's "Shelter"!

1. What is stellar's favorite minecraft block?

2. Would you rather have unlimited bacon and no video games or unlimited video games and no video games ?

3. whats your favorite anime?

1. How does it feel to be a horse?

2. Who's your favorite horse musician and why is it a certain yellow pegasus with a crown on his head?

3. If you've been keeping up with G5, who's best pony there?

4. What's the story behind the making of your oc?

5. What are your most anticipated games?

Dude, you're the Stellar Eclipse. That's pretty cool.

1) What is the time?
2) Have you ever seen something that wasn't, like, there?
3) Have you ever got laid because you were in MLP?
4) What's your favourite flavour of potato chip?
5) Do you have any anecdotes involving poultry?
6) Have you ever seen a ghost?
7) Since you're literally, actually, in the show, does that mean you make decisions about what is and isn't canon?
8) How many grapes have you eaten in your life (exactly please)?

1. How close are you to getting VyletPony's Cutie Mark vinyl records?
2. What are Yiao Hands, and how do they keep popping up in your chats with your audience?
3. Speaking of your audience, what got you into Streaming, and how can I copy your success without it looking like I'm actually trying to copy your success?
4. Are you considered a V-tuber? I don't know how this shit works. [Pleb status painfully acknowledged.]
5. You seem pretty clean-cut and wholesome. What brought you here to hang out with us degenerates? Note* I say that with al the love and respect that I can as a fellow degenerate.
6. Your voice is so pleasing to the ears. Would you be willing to read something inspirational in your most compelling voice for those who might need to hear it? If so it's here listed below:

The scars heal over the wounds, grass grows over the graves, and every day, the bad things that happen to us move farther and farther away. All you're doing here is picking at the scabs and digging up the graves, trying to run back to the pain. Let it go. Move on. I did it, you can do it.

7. Not to pry, but are the rumors true?

1. What do you think of the show in comparison to G5?

2. Thoughts on G5, do you think it was a success or a bust in your mind?

3. What in your mind has been your biggest/greatest accomplishment during your time in the fandom?

4. What is your favorite fanfic from the fandom (it doesn't have to be only from FIMfiction)?

1. What video games would you recommend to people?

2. What video games are you most looking forward to at the moment?

3. What is love? baby don't hurt me don't hurt me no more

4. What is your proudest accomplishment?

5. What was the best moment in your history of streaming?

Ravvij
Group Admin

1. What's a question that you wish people would ask you?

2. If you were the protag of a displaced fic, what would it be about and who would you be unlucky enough to be?

3. If you or your S.O. could be any size at all, such as a Lady Demi Dommy Mommy or a Short-Stack Goblin, what would your dynamic look like?

4. If lamps, would you (fuck) a moth pone?

5. Do you write/read amputee clop?

6. Which pony is you favorite milf?

7. Who is your favorite princess from FiM?

8. Favorite object pony; soda pone, pizza pone, snek-pone, thingpone, etc?

9. Since bats are the superior pony, how many bats does it take to screw a princess?

10. Why is Spike the worst and everyone that likes him wrong?

11. If you could start an interstellar war between any two factions from any universe, or universes, who would they be and why?

12. If dick-cheese could be blocked and sliced for sandwiches, how much of it and the vaginal marinara would we need to spread on our avocado toast to make a fuck trophy? A flushed consolation prize is acceptable too.

Congratulations! You're ready for a Vylon Questions!

13. Have you ever put your OC in a position you yourself would never be in of your own volition?

14. What's six inches long, two inches wide, and every one is excited to get it?
----------A. A $100 bill.

Flammenwerfer
Group Admin

Digital art I see! Niceeee

1. What was the hardest part of "gitting gud" at art?
  2. How did you you know that you came up with your "own style" when drawing?
  3. Do you have any advice or pointers in new artists who wanna get into it?
  4. What's your process when you create an OC? Do you follow a framework? Or just wing it?

Hello!

1) What kind of music do you listen to?

2) Do you prefer pie or cake?

3) Are pony shoes ones that are nailed to the hoof or ones that they wear like a boot?

4) If you could sit down to dinner with any character from the mlp'verse, who would it be?

Have a nice day!

8. Okay, so I wasn't clear about the rumor. Is it true that under your hooves aren't frogs but actually massive Yiao Hands?

1. why is your oc so cute?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15