The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,296 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Just how I lost my virginity while willingly tied up

How is that for a clickbait interview subject? 100% actually happened

And also alcohol and communism and I can play piano while completely fucking shit-faced and will even take song requests anyway one of my pony bucket list is to get on the bar cast and I'm very funny which balance is out with how much I hate myself anyway you should have me on the bar cast that would be very progress I promise it will be one of the top 10 wackiest fucking interviews you've ever done and if not I will personally I made a joke here that was probably a bit too much even for the bar cast so I took it out in a rare moment of self-awareness I don't know eat a snail or something anyway you should have me on the bar cast as an interview guest member that would be really cool also anonpencil I apologize for confusing you with monochromatic to be clear I am fully aware you are separate people I think I just have moderate face blindness or something

Anyway yeah have me on the bar cast and I hope you all have a blessed evening be sure to drink lots of water I love you all no I am not high right now surprisingly I am sober I just remembered how much I want to be on the bar cast anyway have a blessed night!

RBDash47
Site Blogger

Monochromatic and anonpencil are both good and beautiful people so that tracks honestly

I don't know why this was so amusing to me but I watched it like four times in a row which I realize isn't an excessive amount but still

Something tells me that your dad worked for UPS. There's no other way someone can be dropped this hard as a child.

No but I did fall out of the Costco cart and hit my head on the Costco concrete when I was three apparently I don't remember it but there was lots of crying.

Check out if the emperor had a text to speech device

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7