The Barcast 1,114 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Hello friends, I have a fun favor to ask! My friend André is doing a fanfic reading panel at BABSCon, and he needs you to send in your stupidest/worst/most disgusting short stories or story fragments for his panel. The dumber or sicker, the better! >greentext and AiE encouraged. Selections should be under 1000 words and sent to avidcongoer@gmail.com Please, no foalcon, other than that, literally anything goes, as this is an 18+ panel. Thank you for the help, and happy fic submitting!

Don't submit it to me, submit it to the email listed! :B

Is there a limit to the number of submissions? And should we copy/paste the text or provide a link to the chapter (assuming it’s short enough)?

I think they want copy pasted, but I imagine link would work too. And no there's no limit to submissions. Just don't like, submit 100 or something.

Does he know somethingemoandedgy?

One more question because fuck you: Do you know if this will be recorded and posted to YouTube? I’d like to watch, but I won’t be at BABSCon.

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

Holy shit. Like, 90% of my stuff qualifies

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

I just sent him a lyler

He’s a YouTuber, so I imagine he will record and probably livestream it as well.

Flutterpriest
Group Admin

>He doesn't know

Oh wait isn’t it lyra’s Mental challenged cousin or something?

ROBCakeran53

RIP contest. Lyler just shoved her hoof into our buttholes and pulled out first place prize. A golden nugget.

Correction: A golden Lyler nugget. :trollestia:

ROBCakeran53

A golden Lyler tendie

Comment posted by Dellinger deleted Mar 23rd, 2018

The whole under 1000 words or less thing is gonna make it hard for submissions, given the bare minimum for a story submission here is 1000 words or more

Yeah. I don’t make the rules. Just pick segments of stories I Guess.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22