The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Alex_ #1 · Oct 30th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Mug Shots is an art-focused livestream that features live art, and discussions about all sorts of topics, some art-themed (but many not :raritywink:) like Ball hair, as suggested by you below! So please leave us some interesting topics you'd like to see discussed and treated with a healthy dose of humour (and have far too much time spent on them). :yay:

This week on the cast we got totally cool person Seventh Heaven to come hang out with us. He is a talented writer, Sonic anal vore aficionado, sporter of a great beard, lover of Roseluck, and fiancé of Mug Shots' very own Kairipancakes! He has also occasionally turned his hand to art, although admittedly with mixed results.

As well as all these things, Seventh is a great collector of art, as shown by the large haul of really cool things he got at CanterlotKC last weekend.

So please leave us some interesting topics to discuss! As well as that, if you do not already, go give Seventh a follow on FiMFiction and let him know how cool he is.

Join us for the cast at 7pm EST / 4pm PST on Wednesday the 1st.
The stream will be hosted here on Picarto.
And if you want to support the show, you can make a pledge to Ravvij's Patreon.

And if you happened to miss last week's stream with Flammenwerfer, here it is!

Howdy, Seventh! Hope you have a fun time on the cast.

Now, some art related questions:

1) What classifies as art, and what doesn't?

2) What are the limits in which we can express ourselves through art?

3) In what cases is it okay to censor art?

Now for some random questions:

1) Would you rather kill a baby with your bare hands, but everyone thinks you were trying to save them, or would you rather let the baby live, but everyone thinks you were tying to kill them?

2) Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex every night for the rest of your life, or join in once?

3) Would you rather suck a used tampon that you found on the street, or a used condom?

4) What doesn't turn you on?

I've got a comment. Tell Seven to go fuck himself for stealing our profile name. Something emo and edgy my ass. *insert butt-hurt crying here*

Ravvij
Group Admin

Which is worse, learning Japanese because you watch Anime, or, learning Klingon because you're a Trektard?

Why is Celestia's butt the best butt.

What's the deal with futa.

How much dick is too much dick in terms of size.

Kick the baby.

What do you hope for in the afterlife?

Remember last night? Yeah, me neither. Top five times you've been drunk and enjoyed it.

Alcohol of choice.

The sexuality of traps.

The merits of fleshlights.

Do shitfuckers fuck shit or shit out fuckers?

What’s the most emo?

What’s the edgiest?

If it helps, I was not involved with the naming of this stream and would rather never be associated with such a vile and heinously anus account.

Sonic anal vore :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7