Badass Sunset Shimmer 341 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I think it's the fact that there's a headcanon about her being a clone of Sunburst...

I think it's the fact that there's a headcanon about her being a clone of Sunburst..

She might be Sunburst's and Starlight's Daughter ( or a gentically modified pony with genes from Starlight and Sunburst), it kind of fits with Starlight and Sunburst messing around with time travel spells and little Shimmy here accidentally activated a time scroll.

Buts that just a theory... a Pony theory! :pinkiecrazy:

What's Sunset's best feature?

I like her attitude, her desire for power and her hair. Bacons! And also she kind of fits the role of a Anti-hero.

darkstone57
Group Admin

5889379 Hence one of the reasons I made this group. Also, listening to Devil May Cry soundtrack helped that too. Just picturing Sunset wielding Yamato, slaying demons filled me with glee.

That she's quite easy to write and get right; why else have I made her a prominent character in my universe of stories?

Probably the fact that she went from worst villain to most well-developed protagonist in the span of only one movie. And unlike our perfect, purple princess Sunset had to earn most of it herself.

5889713 Yeah... Starly's the show equivalent of that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7