My Little Pony: The Movie 264 members · 126 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

In terms of romance, which of these ladies do you find would be perfect for Capper to be paired with?

None of them....he is a cat. Find an anthro cat like him to pair him with.

I don't think Capper and Twilight would work, and while Rarity would be the obvious choice I think Skystar could work well. Though, I don't see how meadowbrook fits in at all

Didn’t you say before you wanted to pair him up with Meadowbrook?

Well, I can’t really seem to make up my mind on that anymore.

Twilight.

Rarity is generous, while Capper is greedy. Too many differences there. There would be too many conflicts between them, when his greediness clashes with her generosity, and vice versa.
Mage Meadowbrook, we don't know a whole lot about her personality. Even the official comics didn't reveal that much, as "Legends of Magic" is primarily focusing on Stygian. She's very loyal (but with limitations, see Stygian) and concerned for her friends, quick with cheering them up if they feel down. And she is also generous, but in a different way, since she has made it her goal to heal sick ponies everywhere. But Capper wouldn't like that. He dreams of settling down and of living a good, comfortable life somewhere. All the travelling would annoy him. If he were to get together with Meadowbrook, he would break up the relationship soon.
Skystar, no way. She is too hyperactive for his taste. Capper is more the serious guy, he would feel annoyed by that too.
So, that leaves only Twilight. Still not optimal, but she could help him with the consequences of feeling betrayed after what Chummer did to him, since the Princess of Friendship naturally knows how to deal with having become betrayed by a friend. And she has a fierce side, which Capper would like, so it could work between them.

An interspecies relationship can work just as well as relationships between members of the same species.

I just find the whole interspecies thing wrong.....well it beats the pedophilia involved in shipping Rarity with Spike I suppose.

That changes nothing about how moronic your answer was. People are entitled to love and form relationships with who they want. It's insulting to tell two people who love each other that their love is wrong.

If I may ask,

Outside of Rarity (since we all know she and Capper are obviously closely bonded), how well do you think Capper would get along Twilight, Skystar, and Meadowbrook?

I already told you my thoughts about them, so I'm not sure why you tagged me again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13