Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Masterweaver
Group Admin

Friends, this month is looking grim. Both due to real world politics and due to the fact that none passed the challenge last month.

That is why, this month, in December, I say... we must have our final say!

Any character that has been underutilized, any character that has been put out of mind, be they almost ready to step forward or hidden in the back, be they side characters or background ponies or high schoolers...

Look upon the list and select them. And then craft their story.

LET US NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT! LET US END THE YEAR GRANDIOUSLY!

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Will see what I can do.

Incidentally, once the year's up, what's the plan for 2018? I wonder if it may be possible to set up a similar group for next year, extend this one, or wait until another influx of tags to begin the process again.

QueenMoriarty
Group Contributor

In my defense, university.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Well, there you go. One Ruby Pinch fic as an early Christmas/Hearth's Warming present to the group. :twilightsmile:

Carabas
Group Contributor

Should be able to publish something for this month after all, as and when I post my Jinglemas piece to my own account. That'll be on the 29th. Nothing like the last minute. :raritywink:

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Jinglemas, eh...?

Uh huh...

Carabas
Group Contributor

Two birds with one stone, ye ken. Where the stone is 'a sequence of horse-words assembled into something mistakable for a coherent narrative' and the birds are Jinglemas and TAGC!. Try explaining that usage to whoever coined the idiom.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

Riiiiiiiight...

Is that sssssooooo...?

"I'm watchin' you, Sunshine."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8