Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Masterweaver
Group Admin

Ah, April. Infamous for starting off with a prankster's gambit of a day. Me, I don't do the pranks... well, more then one.

Instead, I celebrate the month by devoting myself to making the Crackiest of Fics.

And this month, I extend the offer to you all as well. This month is dedicated to the underutilized--those with ten stories or below. We've got a cast of twenty-nine to pick from.

Cloudchaser, Flitter, Sky Stinger, Zephyer Breeze, and the minotaur tag are all at nine stories--snap them up quick!

Chancellor Puddinghead, Private Pansey, and Ruby Pinch have seven each--and wouldn't they be an interesting trio?

Moonlight Raven, Svengallop, and Troubleshoes boast six stories apiece; consider the lovely personality clashes they could bring.

Micro Chips, Sandalwood, Tender Taps, Zipporwhill, Wind Rider, and the pets tag rest at five. Two humans, two foals, an ex-wonderbolt, and some animals. SHENANIGANS AHOY.

Hailing from the comics, Princess Amore and Tiberius have four stories each. True, one's dead and the other's a possum, but take it as a challenge!

Saffron Masala, Steven Magnet, and the Smooze, a trio of three stories apiece. And they would make a hilarious adventuring party.

Coriander Cumin, Daisy, Parcel Post, Sunshine Smiles, and White Lightning. Two stories each. There was probably a mix-up at the post office.

And the Stripes: Plaid with one, Mr. with zero. They need some serious love.

So there's your selection of characters. Now go forth, and make their names.... KNOWN!

FanOfMostEverything
Group Contributor

Hmm. I make no guarantees, but I might be able to get my Sharktavia story to incorporate one or more of these fellows in a major capacity.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

That's quite a list there. :rainbowderp:

:applejackunsure: Hm... Not sure. I'll have to think about this one.

Chancellor Puddinghead (7)
Cloudchaser (9)
Coriander Cumin (2)
Daisy (2)
Flitter (9)
Micro Chips (5)
Minotaur (9)
Moonlight Raven (6)
Mr. Stripes (0)
Parcel Post (2)
Pets (5)
Plaid Stripes (1)
Princess Amore (4)
Private Pansy (7)
Ruby Pinch (7)
Saffron Masala (3)
Sandalwood (5)
Sky Stinger (9)
Steven Magnet (3)
Sunshine Smiles (2)
Svengallop (6)
Tender Taps (5)
The Smooze (3)
Tiberius (4)
Troubleshoes (6)
White Lightning (2)
Wind Rider (5)
Zephyr Breeze (9)
Zipporwhill (5)

Tomfoolery, eh?

I might have an idea or two that would work really nicely for that... if I can find the time. Currently trying to juggle two very high-priority projects, so they'd have to slip by through there and I'm not sure I'm feeling up to working on three stories in a single day. :derpyderp2:

Are Minotaur and Iron Will separate tags? Or is he in need, too?

Masterweaver
Group Admin

Iron Will is indeed a seperate tag and not in need of assistance.

CoffeeMinion
Group Admin

5884681 I can guess the answer, but I've got a thing with Troubleshoes and Harshwhinny that's been in development Hell for like two years that's suddenly moving again... if I wrap it up can I throw it in the mix? Or does its oldness disqualify it? (Totally expecting the latter but why not ask)

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

It is with sincere regret that I must inform you that we are plentifully stocked with donations and well-wishers' contributions. Given these circumstances, sadly we are not currently in need of any ambiguous or uncertain entries to inflate the story count. We stand by our integrity and our principles.

Yes please, with marsh mallows. Meet me round the back entrance, and we'll file off the serial numbers before giving it a new lick of paint. And for the love of all that is sunshine and rainbows, this conversation never leaves this thread. In fact, it never happened. No questions.

CoffeeMinion
Group Admin

5922313 Very well, I appreciate your firm but principled answer. I will have to prepare something else.

Sweet, man. If you got the file and the paint can, I can keep it on the QD, or the DL, or any equivalent two-letter acronym of preference.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8