Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Masterweaver
Group Admin

A new month requires some new announcements! Firstly, last month? We had our FIRST SUCCESS!

Congratumalations, EQG Fluttershy! You have completed the TIME! ACTION! GLORY! CHALLENGE! And special thanks to Carnifex for her celebratory stance!

Now, on to the rest of the month. This is our FIRST MONTH WITH A THEME! What is that theme, you may ask? Why we're marching forth, with a side of characters! Side characters, to be specific. Now, both masked ferret and Impossible Numbers have taken up writing prompts, but if you can't wait for competition, FRET NOT! We have an idea thread for you to stretch them mind muscles of yours!

So go on, write! WRITE AS YOU HAVE NEVER WRITTEN BEFORE! We've dragged one teenage girl out of the dark, LET'S SEE IF WE CAN DO THE SAME FOR TEN TO FIFTY PONIES! ARE YOU WITH US?!?!

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

"Marching Forth", huh? Parade, battalion, public protest, junior speedsters apocalypse: I think I can make something of that. :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: Just need time to thrash out a good prompt, and to tackle one or two other projects first.

Masterweaver
Group Admin

I figured this was a good date for it.

Carabas
Group Contributor

I can make something of this. :pinkiehappy: It might even be a sensible something, with any luck.

Carabas
Group Contributor

One story with marching elements and underutilised side characters ready and accounted for, sah! Noblesse, featuring what happens when you let antiquity's pretty pony princesses go forth to do martial things.

Started it before I saw this prompt come up (5844355). I'd be happy to see what I can do for that as well. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6