Reviewers Cafe 578 members · 416 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Cadiefly
Group Contributor

Come one, come all, to the exciting release of a brand new service group under the management of The Creators Guild, headed by ArctikFox. We have Art For Fanfiction, we have Reviewer Cafe, and now we have … The Wordsmith Workshop!

‘What is the Wordsmith Workshop?’ you might wonder. Well, it is an editing and proofreading service group dedicated to the spreading of joy, knowledge, and a sense of accomplishment not just for story writers but anyone on any level in the creative process.

Do you have a story that is in dire need of editing? Are you uncertain whether or not your idea contains logical fallacies? Then feel free to come and request our services to give you the help you need towards a stronger writing structure.

But wait, there’s more. Here at the Wordsmith Workshop, we don’t just hand you a finished draft. If you think your writing skills are in need of improvement, then we’re able to guide you through our editing process to hopefully lead you towards an enlightenment that gives you the satisfaction of having greater knowledge. And knowledge is power.

Note: the editing process involves the use of Google documents, and the direction of the editing or proofreading process is up to the discretion of the Wordsmith Workshop Staff. As such, they are entitled to opt out of teaching others for whatever reason.

So what are you waiting for? Come on down to the Wordsmith Workshop today! You can join here.

Additional Notice: As we are a new group, we are currently looking for additional staff. If you love to edit or proofread for others and think this service group would be a good fit for you, then feel free to submit an application to get the trial process started. Here at the Wordsmith Workshop, we appreciate our staff’s hard work and passion for the art.

JackRipper

It certainly looks promising, though I’m not seeing much activity within the group itself.

Nevertheless, I’d be willing to lend a hand if you’d have me. :twilightsmile:

Cadiefly
Group Contributor

Lol, I officially released it thirty minutes ago. :rainbowlaugh: Give it time. :pinkiehappy:

JackRipper

Well, I’ll join the Discord group regardless. :derpytongue2:

Nice! Can you please give the link? :)

Comment posted by Cadiefly deleted Feb 1st, 2018

Ooo! I can’t wait! I could use any help I can get on fixing these darn run on sentences!

6304576 My group is already called The Insane Creators Guild, so it confused me for a moment.

I was like...wait. My group has three or four other cousin groups? Why was I not informed? lol

Cadiefly
Group Contributor

Technically 'The Creator's Guild' isn't a part of our group name. Rather, it is the name we have for our community of groups.

6304725 I know. It just threw me off for a moment. Because I was like...wait. My group is The Insane Creators Guild. Is one of my admins making other groups as sister groups or something? But then I read the full thing and I was like...ohhh. This is a whole other set of groups.

I was just confused for a moment. lol

The intent is to provide writers with a sense of pride and accomplishment for obtaining editors to advance their work.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13