Bronies 295 members · 2,135 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Which episodes would you say we can all agree are good? Seriously, I'd say "Green Isn't Your Color" and "Read It And Weep" should be on the list, but I know people who don't like them. Everyone loves Winter-Wrap up though.

I know I loved the episode about gifts for Maud starring Pinkie Pie, Pinball Rarity, and Maud Pie the Interrogator.

I hardly hear much backlash to it.

I liked the milestone episode, 'Twilight's Seven', but I think people would prefer the first milestone episode, 'Slice of Life'.

It wasn't an extravagant episode in terms good writing, but the love they were trying to give back to the community shows.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Everyone seems to like Sonic Rainboom and Amending Fences.

Universally liked episodes. The only one I think that all of us could agree on is "Amending Fences." I think it is not only Larson's best episode but is likely one of the best ones in the whole series.

Amending Fences, yes. Sonic Rainboom, it is just so-so for me.

"Slice of Life" was just so-so for me. It seemed to lack direction. A lot of people go off of it focusing on background characters but to me, "Amending Fences" blew it out of the water because it focused more specifically on three of them and gave my favorite BG character a canon personality.

Are those comic episodes or something? Never heard of those.

Actually yeah. That is a superior episode in the grand scheme of things.

It hits more notes for universal enjoyment than “Maud’s shenanigans in Manehatten with Pinkie and Rarity”

"Maud's Shenanigans in Manehattan with Pinkie and Rarity?" Are you talking about the episode where Pinkie tried to get Maud that rock pouch or am I missing something here?

Yeah. It’s actually underwhelming perhaps but I’ve never heard of people hating it to the bone.

To me “Universally Loved” could also mean “Not Majorly Hated”

There are some episodes that tons of people hate that I like, such as "Yakkity-Sax" and "Fame and Misfortune." I like "Yakkity-Sax" simply because it is funny and "Fame and Misfortune" because it takes jabs at the most annoying aspects of the fandom. That elderly mare that said, "Twilight was better before she got wings." is still my favorite. I also like Toolaroola and Coconut Cream. I even got custom commission plushies of them as unicorns. They are the stepdaughters of my Alicorn Starlight and Alicorn Trixie wedding set.

Makes sense. Just because a vocal amount don’t lie episodes doesn’t mean others can’t

It is the same way when it comes to episodes that most people love. I get that a lot with "Slice of Life." I personally think it is the most overrated episode in the whole series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11