Bronies 295 members · 2,135 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Why is it that after or around season three there were less friendship-centered plots for Twilight and the rest of the Mane 6? It just seems like she increasingly became written out of the show. Season 6 was pretty egregious with it.

7167347 well the thing is the show was originally about starlight glimmer so once starlight was introduced they had to remove or at least reduce the unnecessary characters like the mane six.

7167347 Honestly, this is why I and so many others hated the later seasons. Twilight went from being a relatable, interesting character to a boring-as-shit princess who did Jack shit fuck all nothing.

Comment posted by Smug Anime Girl deleted Mar 4th, 2020

I believe they were being sarcastic.

My theory is that there were only so much the mane 6 could keep learning and could be part of the reason side characters got more and more screen time. They were on pace to learn what would take real-life people a lifetime to learn in only a few years.

That, and the writers could have just been running our of ideas for them in the later seasons.

7167369 it was a joke. Who in their right mind believe that.

there were less friendship-centered plots for Twilight

That's about the time she learned that she's plotless.

7167382 That's definitely true, hence why we got Starlight Glimmer and the School of Friendship later on.

7167404 More like she learned all there was to learn about friendship, hence her graduation in season three.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9