Bronies 295 members · 2,135 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Or, you know, in your own threads if you want. But that's what this one is about.

--Sweetie Belle

[Adult story embed hidden]

Satyrian - Eternitas
(Lyrics)
We came from beyond the threshold of the infinite — New lively mortal, the warmth of passion bleeds.

Godsmack - Voodoo (Lyrics)
Demons dreaming — Breathe in, breathe in — I'm coming back again

Lipan - Conjuring
(Lyrics)

Hungry Lucy - In the circle (Lyrics)
Tragedy can make us stronger — But cannot be undone — If you wish it, it will happen —Fates aren't sealed for everyone

Mercyful Fate - Come to the Sabbath (Lyrics)
The ceremony's proceeding — It's time to grant your wishes

Blind Guardian - Welcome to dying (Lyrics)
now I feel it's growing up in me — now I feel it's burning deep in me —I'm not what I was before

Havayoth - Mirrors
(Lyrics)
I will summon thee — Forces of darkness and ancient might — I’ll bring you forth, into eternal impure night

Disturbed - Awaken (Lyrics)
Awaken you — With a little evil inside

Diabulus in Musica - Ishtar (Lyrics)
Prepared to call the spirits —Prepared for the ancient rite

Bloodbound - Nosferatu (Lyrics)
I can run but I can not escape — I can hide but I'm bent out of shape — In the dark

Avantasia - Death is Just a Feeling (Lyrics)
Dead-and-alive — Come a little closer — You and I: —Affiliates forevermore and I'm alive

Disturbed - Awaken (Lyrics)
Awaken you — With a little evil inside

Suicide Commando - Hellraiser (Lyrics)
You are condemned —I’ve put a spell on you —The smell of death —Has got all over you — Like a disease — I’ll control your mind

Sirenia - Save Me From Myself (Lyrics)
Save me now — before my world falls — Save me now — from myself

Amaranthe - The Nexus (Lyrics)
I have the will inside my mind — There is a voice I can't deny
Chapter 16: Restlessness

The KVB - In My Head (Lyrics)
I keep it locked away — In my head — Moving closer — Like a sickness looking wrong

Phoenix/NEBULIN - Acid Bath (Lyrics)
Panicked and hungered — Bruised by your destiny — Seeping inside me the gift of immortality
Chapter 17: Need for Sleep

Nemesea - In Control (Lyrics)
You've lost and I control you — You won't escape, all your nightmares will break free,

Sirenia - The Darkness (Lyrics)
This darkness deep inside — Makes me lose myself time after time

Nebelhexë - Against the Wall (Lyrics)
Times turns back — No more frontiers —I cannot see ahead

Avantasia - In Quest For (Lyrics)
You're the one to show me — You can tell my spirit how to grow

Leaves’ Eyes - Into your light (Lyrics)
You're the depths of my own mind — And you're the heights of my creation

Voices of Destiny - Return From the Ashes (Lyrics)
Now break the chains — Overcome

X-perience - It’s a sin (Lyrics)
Father forgive me — I tried not to do it

Blackmore Nights - Darkness (Lyrics)
Something in the darkness pulled me deeper — Something in the madness eased my mind — Was I awake or was I dreaming

Beseech - Innerlane (Lyrics)
thing's you've said — thing's you've done — when someone else controls your mind — you'll get worse before the end

Krypteria - Turn the World Around (Lyrics)
Come and enter my life, come and change everything from within

Manowar - The Power (Lyrics)
The Power In The Darkness To See Without My Sight — Walk Among The Living Free From Wrong And Right — The Power Of The Magic The Power Of The Spell

Overkill - Powersurge (Lyrics)
Power! building up, — Power! all around you, — Power! you feel it. — Power! a powersurge! — Stay... away.
In... the dark.— Ignited by a spark. — A fire burns, a fire makes it's mark!

Manowar - The Power (Lyrics)
Walk Among The Living Free From Wrong And Right — The Power Of The Magic The Power Of The Spell

And as I open my eyes — I see my shadow
And as the darkness reveals — I see no reason — For me to reach for the cure — I'm my own demon

The Dreamside - Into a Frenzy (Hungry Lucy remix) (Lyrics)
As venom runs through my veins — Enslaving me, caving me

Nemesea - Angel in the Dark (Lyrics)
She tries to fade away but fails

Angtoria - Do You See Me Now (Lyrics)
Refuse to acknowledge me — I'm not what you want to see — So inject and study me — Pump me with hypocrisy

Dokken - Inside looking out (Lyrics)
I'm on the inside — Looking outside

Twisted Sister - Under the Blade (Lyrics)
You can’t escape — From the bed you’ve made — When your time has come, you’ll accept the blade

In Flames - Deliver Us (Lyrics)
Destruction for the power — Let me take control

Aesthetic Perfection - Living the Wasted Life (Lyrics)
Is this what's left of me? —What's left will be destroyed

Grooving in Green - Stranglehold (Lyrics)
another minute gone - another lie thats sold — All my hope is gone- in this stranglehold

Visions of Atlantis - At the Back of Beyond (Lyrics)
White walls coming closer and closer — Absorb my words without response — I am your guide out of the dark

Dokken - Breaking the Chains (Lyrics)
Breaking the chains around you — Nobody else can bind you

Grooving in Green - Stranglehold (Lyrics)
All my hope is gone - in this stranglehold
Subconscious acts replace the spoken word and we express with cruelty what we neglect to say

Unfinished Thought - Through Crowded Rooms (Lyrics)
I Cast Light In Certain Circles — And When I Feel My Crazy Drifting — I Grab On To Sharper Handles

Epica - Fools of Damnation (Lyrics)
You do believe, so I can say — That you are owned by me — Go for it — Bow to the supremacy

Apoptygma Berzerk - Deep Red (Lyrics)
The knife cuts through her skin — And you're heart starts beating faster — You feel the pressure within — As you look into her eyes

Into Eternity - Severe Emotional Distress (Lyrics)
Self mutilation for self redemption — Now you're on your own

The LoveCrave - Little Suicide (Lyrics)
You live for just another day — You breath for just another day

Aeturnus - This Profane Finality (Lyrics)
You living off the lonely dead, — the moist and voluntary feast. — Sweet death, come kiss me softly — and please, please open the door for me.

Papa Roach - Getting Away With Murder (Lyrics)
To tell the truth I am — Getting away with murder

To Cast A Shadow (Lyrics)
Please let it be my destiny. — As I'm left to die, a shadow's cast upon me — calling for the end of my life.

Collide - Razor Sharp (Lyrics)
been through the vortex — dissolve and disintegrate — icicle the river is deep — underneath is all you see

Incubus Sacubus - Hang around ([url=]Lyrics)
Sweet, stupid fool, you took your pain and hid it deep inside —It's nothing new to break the rules and be a suicide

Evenesence - Bring me to life (Lyrics)
Now that I know what I'm without — You can't just leave me — Breathe into me and make me real — Bring me to life

Kamelot - The Black Halo (Lyrics)
So I can draw my final breath — You could take me higher — So you said and I trusted you — I may be a liar, but betrayal lies on you

H.I.M. - Gone With The Sin (Lyrics)
I love your touch cold as ice — And I love every single tear you cry

Death Fucked By A Bear
(Lyrics)
He's stretching out my anal pie — I feel my anus tear — As I begin to cry

Inkubus sukkubus - Prince of shadows Lyrics)
We'll live a life of passion undisturbed by shame — What you require, I offer with pleasure

Two Witches - Bites and Bloody Kisses (Lyrics)
My inebrity fills the emptyness — Left by the twilight of the day
Chapter 34: A Short Breather

Tapping the Vein - The Damage (Lyrics)
I am Tired — I am Drained — I don't Sleep for days — Immersed in the Drama — Strapped to your Stage

Eyes of Eden - Sleeping Minds (Lyrics)
Watch the sky tonight — See how it's alive — Feel all the dreams that rise

Nox Arcana - Angels are Weeping (Lyrics)
Ultimate freedom is our delight, — To quaff the nectar of forbidden night.

BronyDanceParty - Nightmare Night (Lyrics)
Now little fillies, this is Nightmare Night. — Your ruler Nightmare Moon is back to come and — Fill you with fright.

Inkubus Sukkubus - Intercourse with a vampire (Lyrics)
Ooh just right there! — I can feel your heart a-thumping — Your blood, your soul, my body pumping

Moonspell - Luna (Lyrics)
Accept no resignation — For some life has been cruel — You have set the mood

Within Temptation - Sinÿad (Lyrics)
This second chance I know won't last — But it's OK — Got not regrets — And I, I feel the end here — I'm a fool — Getting closer

Inkubus Sukkubus - Vampyre erotica (Lyrics)
Come along and talk with me — Sing the sweet song of despair — Give your body, give your soul — In the furnace of our love

Edenbridge - Come Undone (Lyrics)
Whenever you are mine — Above the timberline — I'm bound for you aflame with my desire

Judas Priest - A Touch of Evil (Lyrics)
You mesmerise slowly — Till I can't believe my eyes — Ecstasy controls me — What you give just serves me right

Apoptygma Berzerk - Fade to Black (Lyrics)
I have lost the will to live — Simply nothing more to give — There is nothing more for me — Need the end to set me free

Depeche Mode - Strangelove (Lyrics)
There'll be times — When my crimes — Will seem almost unforgivable — I give in to sin

Nemesea - Lost Inside (Lyrics)
Day by day — I grow stronger — I can feel — I can bear it — Even though I am lost — I'll find my way...my way

Lacuna Coil - Against You ([url=]Lyrics)
As I am sick of lies, and i have no respect — You have failed — You're underestimating my surprise of agony and pain

Lacuna Coil - I Don't Believe in Tomorrow (Lyrics)
The storm is raging now, 'cause I lost my faith in you

VOYAGER- Cross The Line (Lyrics)
And we've crossed it here again — Out of no respect I throw you back into your little game

Disturbed - I'm Alive ([url=]Lyrics)
I carry the gift that I have been blessed with — My soul is adrift in oceans of madness — Repairing the rift that you have created

Halestorm - Scream [Official Audio] ([url=]Lyrics)
The Seeds in my head — Visions in red

Angels & Agony - Salvation (Lyrics)
Hatred in my heart — Consumes my true nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbODwqGZNTU (Lyrics)
What happened to you? — Still standing on my path

Battle Beast - Unholy Savior (Lyrics)
I'm a shadow in the corner — Begging to be found — Suffering in silence — As the world spins round and round

Devin Townsend Project - Offer Your Light — Correlation: (Lyrics)
The way that you've found in your worry your fury — The way that you've found, Its alright

Myrath - Other Side (Lyrics)
By this beast that you fed with every lie — Listen mark my word — You will feel the hurt —Watch my fury blurt

Disturbed - Indestructible (Lyrics)
No explanation will matter after we begin — Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within — My true vocation, and now my unfortunate friend — You will discover a war you're unable to win

Russell Allen & Jørn Lande - The Showdown (Lyrics)
The final dark where we will meet — The rescue insight, is only you and me — This is the fight — The final war that will end it all — I will make things right — Are you ready, ready for the showdown!

Threat Note - Zombie on the lawn (Lyrics)
There's a zombie on your lawn

Disturbed - Stricken (Lyrics)
When the heart is cold, there's no hope, and we know — That I am crippled by all that you've done —
Into the abyss will I run

Edenbridge - Higher (Lyrics)
Come and stay, make my day — Take away the gray —And set the wheels in motion
Chapter 42: Bring It on

Through Fire - Stronger ([url=https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/throughfire/stronger.html)
I can't believe in you any longer — I am stronger, stronger than you

Airbourne - Rivalry (Lyrics)
It's do or die — Someone ain't going home alive

Lesbian Bed Death - I Use My Powers for Evil (Lyrics)
I use my powers for evil — I use them any way I want

Krypteria - My Fatal Kiss (Lyrics)
Before the two of us will take this any further —
You've got to tell me if you're ready for a sacrifice, a little death, a little kill, a little murder

Angtoria - Six Feet Under's Not Deep Enough (Lyrics)
Your sheer presence makes my skin crawl — But your stale memory drags on

Disturbed - Warrior
([url=https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/disturbed/warrior.html)
I’m one with the warrior inside — My dominance can’t be denied — Your entire world will turn — Into a battlefield tonight
Chapter 43: Power Unrestrained

Twisted Sister - The Fire Still Burns (Lyrics)
I have enough pain and anger in my brain — To last many lifetimes — Yet still it grows, and the more that it shows — I won't have peace of mind

Rage - Down (Lyrics)
See you going down — I am a real survivor

Battle Beast - Madness (Lyrics)
No one can hear you scream — No one will find you — There's no way out of here alive

Rhombus - What You Wanted (Lyrics)
No constraints nor time to wonder why.— Match the pace, orbiting the moment. — Fall to earth, reality applies

LACUNA COIL - I Like It (Lyrics)
Today I'm gonna fly — There's nothing that can keep me on the ground —Touch the sky

Disturbed - The Game (Lyrics)
Is she not right? — Is she insane? — Will she now run for her life — in the battle that ends this day?

Epica - The Essence Of Silence (Lyrics)
Is it a doubt you try to hide — Just have an open look inside — It’s just a dreary memory stuck in your mind

Metallica - Sad But True (Lyrics)
I'm your dream, mind astray — I'm your eyes while you're away — I'm your pain while you repay — You know it's sad but true

Stabbing Westward - The thing I hate (Lyrics)
Lost in a world of doubt and insecurity — Nothing that you hold sacred, nothing you believe — Your life is a contradiction

Asrai - Tower (Lyrics)
She has met the stranger inside — Looking in the mirror — She saw the face behind

Blind guardian - Twilight Hall (Lyrics)
the mirror calls my name — it's showing me the way — into the dark

Lunascape - Mindstalking (Lyrics)
Calling out your enemy inside — Like mindstalking

Thoushallnot - Inside of You, in Spite of You (Lyrics)
I burn still when you close your eyes — I am the soul that never dies when flesh is weak

Gretchen - Fading (Lyrics)
Staring at my reflection I'm becoming numb — I barely recognize this thing that I've become

Lacuna Coil - Kill the Light (Lyrics)
The light outside the darkness — Is not too far away

Stratovarius - I walk to my own song (Lyrics)
I'm walking the streets and I hear what you say — Advising me telling me how to play — I know your name it's called Mr.Mean
You think you know what is better for me — Holding me lectures of how I should be — Shrugging my shoulders I leave you behind

Disturbed - Decadence (Lyrics)
Then you slowly recall all your mind — Why, your soul's gone cold, and all hope has run dry — Dead inside

Within Temptation - Paradise (Lyrics)
What about us, — Isn't it enough? — No we're not in paradise — This is who we are — This is what we've got — No, it's not our paradise — But it's all we want — And it's all that we're fighting for

Hungry Lucy - Into Pieces (Lyrics)
I will not break — Into pieces — Even though I've lost — All my pride
When I fall —Will you catch me

UnSun - The Lost Way (Lyrics)
What can I say when the mocking world’s power — tears my heart into pieces like a fragile flower

Celldweller - Tragedy (Lyrics)
In a world of tears I slowly drown — Goin'home — I just can't make it all alone

Hungry Lucy - Stretch (Lyrics)
Stretch out and grow tall — Overcome your fears — Fighting with your mind — You can win this war

Manowar - Heart of steel (Lyrics)
There are times my heart hangs low — Born to walk against the wind — Born to hear my name — No matter where I stand I'm alone
Burn the bridge behind you — Leave no retreat — There's only one way home

Metal Church - Badlands (Lyrics)
As the world awakens me so hard, my values have been changed — I make a promise to myself: Never again

Within Temptation - It's the Fear (Lyrics)
Hold down your head now, — Just let me pass by — Don't feed my fear, — If you don't want it out

Within Temptation - It’s the fear (Lyrics)
Hold down your head now, — Just let me pass by — Don't feed my fear, — If you don't want it out

Stratovarius - Darkest Hours (Lyrics)
I raise my head and find my own way out of the dark — I've left my past behind

Linkin park - In the end (Lyrics)
I tried so hard — And got so far — But in the end — It doesn't even matter — I had to fall — To lose it all

lahannya - save me (Lyrics)
Rescue me from everlasting agony — Rescue me... Save me from myself
Too many times I've regreted my choices — Trying in vain to renounce the demon within — Am I the remedy, or am I the poisson?

Hydria - Finally (Lyrics)
I was lost — But now I've finally found my way back home — And now you can't bring me down

Iron Maiden - Reach Out (Lyrics)
Reach out [Reach out] — And let somebody into your life

Stratovarious - Twilight time (Lyrics)
There's no way to stop me now — My end is in sight — I reach for the light — Tonight — Twilight time

Project Pitchfork - Fear (Lyrics)
Break the circle we are living in — And don't be afraid, there's nothing to fear!

Disturbed - Liberate (Lyrics)
will you liberate your mind — This time

Sirenia - One by One (Lyrics)
I`ve been dreaming for far too long — And my dreams all break one by one — I'm still standing, still facing the fall

Sirenia - My Minds Eye (Lyrics)
You will never realize — What darkness lies inside my mind

Delain - A Day For Ghosts (Lyrics)
I will put my terms to the test — To put the ghost to rest

And as the darkness reveals — I see no reason — For me to reach for the cure — I'm my own demon

Iron Maiden - The Clairvoyant (Lyrics)
See the truth and see your lies — But for all his power couldn't foresee his own demise

Amaranthe - Automatic (Lyrics)
Your precious destiny — It's madness to behold — Oh it feels like I'm losing my control

Aquaria - Firewings (Lyrics)
I ran away from my burden — But you can't run away from your past

Hydria - Finally (Lyrics)
I was lost — But now I've finally found my way back home — And now you can't bring me down

Inkubus Sukkubus - Wounded (Lyrics)
You, who craved new feelings — Risked it all to get them — I thought you may be stronger — Thought your fight was greater

Kamelot - The Haunting (Lyrics)
When the cold in my heart leaves — It comes to an end — And quietly I'll go to sleep

Imagica -- Remember Me (Lyrics)
Secrets better left unspoken — Dreams are slowly put to bed — Rumors stirred and reawoken

Reliquary - Destroy (Lyrics)
destroy this shadow within me — as mysteries arise — behind a cloak of twilight

HB - Time of Silence (Lyrics)
I believe and yet I fear — I know without doubt my punishment is near — Time of silence come — I will need someone

Nemesea - No More (Lyrics)
It won't be the same — You're the one to blame — I can't take no more

Battle Beast - Into the Heart of Danger (Lyrics)
Walk into the heart of danger — And don't let the darkness enchain you

Blind Guardian - Mordred's Song (Lyrics)
I never wanted to be — What they told me to be — Fulfill my fate than I'll be free

Motörhead — Electricity (Lyrics)
You need an open mind — Shiver up your spine

Disturbed - the game (Lyrics)
Is she not right? — Is she insane?

South Park - Cartman and Cthulhu Song (Lyrics)
the evil hate filled cthulhu — from a dimension far away — flying through gates of madness — and into your heart —
turning dreams into nightmares

Hey There Cthulhu (Lyrics)
Hey there Cthulhu, down there in your sunken city — You’re a billion light years distant and the stars look very pretty — From R’lyeh — So close and yet so far away

Judas Priest - A Touch of Evil (Lyrics)
Aroused with desire — You put me in a trance — A vision of fire — I never had a chance — A dark angel of sin — Preying deep from within — Come take me in — I'm so afraid — But i still feed the flame

American Horror Story — Freak Show (Lyrics)
Me and God, we don't get along so now I sing — No one's gonna take my soul away
It's innocence lost — Innocence lost — When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me crazy — Cause life imitates art

Athamay - Dreams (Lyrics)
Your grin it widens as you fuck me up — In my dreams your coming — My bodies limp, my minds gone numb — Can't face the agony you put me through

Type O Negative - Be My Druidess (Lyrics)
I feel you shake so deep inside, — Oh scream my name and hold me tight. — I'll do anything to make you cum

Beyond Twilight - Shadowland (Lyrics)
Feel the fire strong desire — Something's waiting there for me — Deep inside I have a feeling — This was meant to be

Atargatis - Angels Crying (Lyrics)
Forlorn souls echo through visions surreal. — Stifled hoarse cries with salvation's last tear.

Nine inch nails - Fuck you like an animal (Lyrics)
I want to feel you from the inside — I want to fuck you like an animal — my whole existence is flawed
within my stomach — scraped off my knees — I drink the honey — from inside your hive

James D. Stark - Ready (Lyrics)
I'm ready for your love — take me higher — I'm ready to be drenched — in your desire — I'm ready to be touched

Brother Firetribe - Heart Full of Fire (Lyrics)
I feel your fever rising — This time there ain't no denying — It's just too much for me to take
Go down in my flame — I know you want it just the same — The way you're sexin' me is frightening

The Journey - Resonate (Lyrics)
Feel your presence all around me — On the same frequency — It's all our love can be — When we resonate

Whitesnake - Guilty of love (Lyrics)
You can lock me away if you want Just as long as your arms are around me

Scorpions - No One Like You (Lyrics)
I imagine the things we'll do —I just wanna be loved by you

Sirenia - The last call (Lyrics)
I’ve been lost and found — And broken down by the reason in your eyes — I’ve been turned around — Turned upside down by the fraud in all your lies

Wolff - Voyage (Lyrics)
There all is order, naught amiss: — Comfort and beauty, calm and bliss

Monty Python - Sit on My Face (Lyrics)
I'll sit on your face and then I'll love you truly

Mastodon - All The Heavy Lifting (Lyrics)
Just close your eyes — And pretend that everything's fine — Just close your eyes — I'll tell you when

Anneke Van Giersbergen - Treat me like a lady (Lyrics)
something about you is off I could tell — Your superior looks got the best of me

Nox Arcana - Angels are Weeping (Lyrics)
Gaze into depths of emerald absinthe — And plunge through the twists of the labyrinth
Our innocence lost, and our faith destroyed — Spiraling down into lightless void

I Sit On You (suggested by moviemaster851) (Lyrics)
This is what I do I — Sit on you,sit on you,sit on you — This is what i do i sit on you — Right on your head.

Sentenced - Broken (Lyrics)
I am dying down growing weaker now — It could seem that I'm doing fine — but I'm broken to little pieces deep inside
Why did I ever choose to go this way — The question I keep asking myself all the time — I guess it was my instinct for self-destruction — that pointed me down this way — The fire in my eyes is dying — and the dream I had is gone

Primal Fear - Fighting The Darkness (Lyrics)
I'm fighting the darkness within me — Can you hear my call — Feels like I'm frozen under my skin — I'm forever lost — Here in the shadows in the twilight — Life is eternal and my past is forsaken — I'm fighting the darkness

Beseech - Lost89% (Lyrics)
Calling out in pain, my weaknesses, fighting to get back whole — Overwhelmed by madness, lost in the darkness of my soul

Abney Park - The Only One (Lyrics)
I wake each night into this nightmare — Only to find that the worst is clear — I have to spend each day without you — And spend each night dreaming that it's not true
All of my life I gave you my soul — I lived for you, but you had another goal

Linkin Park - Numb (Lyrics)
all I want to do — Is be more like me and be less like you — Can't you see that you're smothering me — Holding too tightly — afraid to lose control? — ‘Cause everything that you thought I would be — Has fallen apart right in front of you.

Stabbing Westward - Darkest Days (Lyrics)
All I feel is hollow and bruised — Used up and misused — Forced to be someone I don't want to be — Have I failed somehow or some way

Disturbed - Pain Redefined (Lyrics)
In the realm of pain, I am the deceiver — Now I lie to myself, so I can believe her — As she disassembles my life — I cannot dispel the illusion — All my hopes and dreams are drowned by confusion — Can I find a way to make a solution that will reconfigure my life

Ravenous - Between the Worlds (Lyrics)
Always thought I knew the person — Always thought I knew you — But right now I must confess — That I know little of what you do

Bella Morte - Torn (Lyrics)
All I've loved is lost — I can not count the days, I can not count the hours — I live within a mystery, That dies with me at dawn — And I am lost again
Watching from this distant place, That breathes within my skin — This grief is all my own

Helloween - World of fantasy (Lyrics)
The day you're born you're under pressure — Your life is well prepared, my friend — They surely teach you what to think — How to behave until the end
I'm living in a world of fantasy — Reality ain't meant or made for me — All that I see is so unreal

Beautiful Sin - This is not the Original Dream (Lyrics)
I'm wasting my time to wait for solutions — I seek out the sun, a ray of light to clear my way
And all my life was built on illusions — I seek out the sun, a ray of light crossed my way

The Drowning Season - Curse (Lyrics)
Another day is fading — With the darkness closing fast — And soon the nightmares will begin — Prayers go unanswered — So much to answer for

Linkin Park - Crawling (Lyrics)
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection — It's haunting how I can't seem — To find myself again

Redemption - The Suffocating Silence (Lyrics)
The tension's ever-mounting, and the dam's about to break — Something's going wrong here – the lines have all been broken — In the shelter of our silence conflicts keep upon themselves
Subconscious acts replace the spoken word and we express with cruelty what we neglect to say

30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill (Lyrics)
I tried to be someone else — But nothing seemed to change — I know now, this is who I really am inside. — Finally found myself — Fighting for a chance. — I know now, this is who I really am.

Beyond the Void - The Deeper We Fall ([url= ]Lyrics)
So that's how it feels to be buried alive — To be cast into the void — Deeper than all shades of night — With no morning to return to

Lunascape - Tears From The Moon (Lyrics)
Tears from the moon — Fall down like rain — I reach for you — I reach in vain

Angra - Live and Learn (Lyrics)
Remember the first time you've faced the dark — Why were you so afraid? — Hiding so many secrets inside — When fears have got to be tamed

Gretchen - Fading (Lyrics)
I'm fading inside, lately — I can not seem to find myself again
What is wrong here — I don't belong here — Save me from myself

The Dreamside - Gates of Dawn (Lyrics)
She passed many sleepless nights — Then gathered every bit of strength — For her unguided attempt — Can't you, can't you comprehend?

Enigma - Tears from The Moon (Lyrics)
It just ain't fair this thing called loving — When one's still there and the other feels nothing — I would have done anything for you

Within Temptation~ Jillian (I'd Give My Heart) ([url= ]Lyrics)
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul. — I'd turn it back, it's my fault.

Evanescence - Whisper (Lyrics)
I'm frightened by what I see — But somehow I know — That there's much more to come — Immobilized by my fear — And soon to be — Blinded by tears

Twisted Tower Dire - Make It Dark (Lyrics)
If your heart's misread and you're left for dead — You can Make it Dark — Woncha cry for help don't try to save yourself — And we'll Make it Dark

Revolution Renaissance - I Did It My Way (Lyrics)
Look at me — Do you see all the things — I want you, you to see?
I am me, I cannot be — What I'm not, I am real and I feel — But you can never stop, you forgot

Epica - Deep Water Horizon (Lyrics)
There's the feeling once again — The day where black and white began — Await the ending of our everlasting violence

Evanescence - Lithium (Lyrics)
don't make me sleep alone. — Couldn't hide the emptiness, you let it show. — Never wanted it to be so cold.
I forgive you... After all, — Anything is better than to be alone. — And in the end I guess I had to fall. — Always find my place among the ashes. — I can't hold on to me, — Wonder what's wrong with me.

Tapping the Vein - Damage (Lyrics)
You don't live in this awful place — You don't know the darkness like I do

Within Temptation - What Have You Done ([url= ]Lyrics)
Would you mind if I hurt you? — Understand that I need to — Wish that I had other choices — than to harm the one I love
you have turned into my worst enemy — You carry hate that I don't feel

Within Temptation - Jillian (I’d Give My Heart) (Lyrics)
I'd give my heart, I'd give my soul — I'd turn it back, it's my fault — Your destiny is forlorn — Have to live till it's undone

Fallen - Taking over me (Lyrics)
Refuse to acknowledge me — I'm not what you want to see

Hungry Lucy - A girl alone (Lyrics)
I lost you in the dark — I lost your beating heart — I lost you to the years — I lost you through my tears — So often I cry for you — Do you cry for me too?

Deafening Silence - Northen Star (Lyrics)
Far away from home — Lost and alone

The Dreamside - Forsaken (Vigilante remix) (Lyrics)
I don't regret it — and I don't deny — For I saw dark — Am I forsaken?

Katatonia - In Death, A song (Lyrics)
You came back to a place without sun —And you don't seem to know what you've done — To me — Now I see — Darkness is what you left in me

Xandria - In Love With The Darkness (Lyrics)
I'm in love with the darkness of the night — I'm in love with all that's out of sight — I'm in love with the magic of the new — And the darkness loves me, too

WASP - Still not black enough (Lyrics)
I can't go on till I get off — For me it's still not black enough — With darkness gone, my fear is seen — My fear is real, my fear is me

Sirenia - Absent Without Leave (Lyrics)
I' ve been drifting away from days of light — I' ve been swept away far into the night — I guess I'll never ever make it back

Hungry Lucy - Bound in Blood (Lyrics)
You can't hear me — You won't see me — I am sorry — Please don't hurt me — Wanting, pleading, loving, bleeding

Hungry Lucy - You Are (Lyrics)
Revolting is how you make me feel — Disturbing how your love isn’t real — Typical is what this seems to be — For you deception comes so easily

I:Scintilla - Scin ([url= ]Lyrics)
Revive a dormant spirit — Spill over darkened shades — Under quickness awakened — This balance will never fade
Stand up embrace this night — It still shelters assembled stars — what comes from the source of light — And all that is opposing — Scratches in and breaks down — The torn theme of self-loathing

Carfax Abbey - Love Hate Kind (Lyrics)
Your shattered world is your piece of mind — They label us as the love hate kind

The Last Dance - Nightmares (Lyrics)
This bitter silence — Taints my world, becomes my nightmares — And moments passing by

After Forever - Discord (Lyrics)
You need to get out of my sight — A lonely heart can beat — You're too dangerous — A lonely heart can bleed

Lacuna Coil - Upside Down (Lyrics)
I don't understand why do you feel confused? — Once again you fail to even realize — The person that you think of me — Doesn't care what you believe

Lahannya - Out Of Time (Lyrics)
When I see the morning sun again — I’m one step closer to the end
Wake me up — From this recurring — Nightmare I get — Infiltrating — Night and day — Never relenting — Until I give up — To get some relief

The Dreamside - Into a Frenzy (Lyrics)
This hell within — Of blood red tears — Without mercy — Full of fears
I'm into a frenzy — Got myself to blame — For I believed in you

Satyrian - The Dark Gift (Lyrics)
Suffer every shame and blame — What ear would hear me if I cried — what could I do to stand the tide?
Darkness pressed the shimmering veil — To the black it starts to rend — I am not called upon to be — The dark gift

Thoushaltnot - Inside of You, In Spite of You (Lyrics)
I am the sun before you see me rise — I burn still when you close your eyes — I am the soul that never dies when flesh is weak

Forever Slave - Lunatic Asylum (Lyrics)
Innocent! Your soul — come back to the Shades — Her sweet voice shakes

Moonspell - Luna (Lyrics)
Accept no resignation — For some life has been cruel — You have set the mood — Thinking about you... Luna..Luna..Luna

The Dreamside - Mirror Moon (Lyrics)
Stay with me — I have made my sacrifice — This pain inside is killing me — I require you tonight — Save me — I have made my sacrifice — I require you tonight

HIM - Gone With The Sin (Lyrics)
I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine — I just love the way you're running out of life

Hungry Lucy - Into Pieces (Lyrics)
Why must I do this — Can you help me through this

Angtoria - Six Feet Under's Not Deep Enough (Lyrics)
You'll twist and turn your spite — Till you drain the sane — Cover up your tracks with lies — Deceit hides a smile
Approached by truth, you take offence — Praise the hypocrite!

Xandria - Eversleeping (Lyrics)
I will lose my breath in my last words of sorrow — And whatever comes will come soon — Dying I will pray to the moon — That there once will be a better tomorrow

Pink Cream 69 - Talk to the moon (Lyrics)
Don't you tell me no lies — When I look in your eyes — If you talk to the moon — Oh, can't you see me crying — I'm crying for you

Apoptygma Berzerk Suffer In Silence (Lyrics)
It's hard to confess — and look you in the eyes — I need you to forgive — and make this tragic feeling go away

Candlebox - You (Lyrics)
Pain in my heart it is real — And I'll tell you now how I feel inside — Feel in my heart it's for you — And I'll take everything — As it comes my way

Eyes Of Eden - Star (Lyrics)
Promises made by night — Vanishing in day's light — I will break your chains — Save your tears — Let me go! — Nothing touches my burning soul

Nemesea - No More (Lyrics)
You won't let me go — Right now you should know — I'm no longer yours — It won't be the same — Your the one to blame — Can't take no more.

Dio - Dream Evil (Lyrics)
things that can't be real the truth is really lies — Don't wish on a rising star you should open up the door — Where things that just should never be are calling up a spell so you can see

Ozzy Osbourne - Waiting For Darkness (Lyrics)
Spare me from the light — Here comes the night — And here I'll stay
Who knows the answers — Is it friend or is it foe — Don't ask me questions — There are things you should not know

Inkubus Sukkubus - Prince of Shadows (Lyrics)
Your life is so much sorrow — Let me take one moment of your pain
The world shall show us such wonders — I'll cast my net into the Sea of Dreams

Kamelot - Insomnia (Lyrics)
I’m asleep but wide awake — A nightmare on repeat

Beseech - Illusionate (Lyrics)
they transformate my soul — completely black — my skill to love is gone — I can not feel

The Dreamside - Nocturnal (Lyrics)
Nocturnal, nocturnal — Stars and dreams protect me — Take me away, take me away — From here
Shapes are moving, shadows lurking — Fears freed from subconsciousness — Terror thoughts and nerves and shaking — An anguished soul on the verge

Bella Morte - Exorcisms (Lyrics)
A monster finds life within — A darkness inside — With little left to defend — No one to defy — The eyes of disorder — Stare in to watch over

Bloodbound - Behind the Moon (Lyrics)
From dusk till dawn — The curse is on — With the light of day comes no sanctuary — As the shadows fade away

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget ([url= ]Lyrics)
It was you, it was me — And we would last forever — Any fool could see — That we were meant to be

Gretchen - Lie to Yourself (Lyrics)
you're afraid — Trapped inside the mess you've made — That's the way it's always been — Through your rainbow colored lens

[url= ]Poets of the Fall - Carnival of Rust (Lyrics)
It's all a game, avoiding failure, when true colors will bleed — All in the name of misbehavior and the things we don't need — I lust for after no disaster can touch, touch us anymore — And more than ever, I hope to never fall, where enough is not the same it was before

Abney Park - Breathe (Lyrics)
I feel a chill deep in my bones — Nothing can heal the way my blood moans — Nothing can quench — My bitter thirst
Grasp at my heart that burns in my chest — It's your precious art that makes my soul stressed — Run short of blood — Light-headed I swoon

Apoptygma Berzerk - Bitch (Lyrics)
Every time you hurt me, — I lie helpless for a day — I try to stand up but you're in my way

Beyond the Black - In the Shadows (Lyrics)
It’s so hard to kill the demons — When they live inside your heart
So come here and take me — I’m already gone — In a second life beside you — Is where I want to belong

Katatonia - Tonight’s Music (Lyrics)
How could this go so very wrong — That I must depend on darkness

After Forever - Beyond Me lyrics — Correlation (Lyrics)
Searching for satisfaction — Beyond the frontiers of my comprehension — Leave me alone, wherever you came from — Hearing so much voices, no one's talking

Delain - Day for Ghosts (Lyrics)
Laws dissolve to reveal wonder — As they open up to pull me under — And I will put my terms to the test — To put the ghost to rest

Atargatis - Selina — Correlation (Lyrics)
Tormented souls mark her rise — For as they mold through a dark, lonely sigh — Into a glow

Satyrian - My legacy — Correlation (Lyrics)
Silent tries of banished souls — Willing you heaven and hell’s despair. — Through now and never we will rise, — Roam together through the night.

Diabulus in Musica - Ishtar (Lyrics)
Come with me dark creatures of the night — Come with me tonight — I can do all that we need to

Scary Kids Scaring Kids - Song for broken hearts — Correlation
my limbs go numb — as my colors fade out

The Gathering - Saturnine (Lyrics)
All the stuff you left me with — is way too much to handle — but I guess you don't care

Dangan Ronpa - Despair (Lyrics)
Mask the weakness — Delve into the madness

Nemesea - Angel in the Dark (Lyrics)
She used to live, she used to give — She always enjoyed life the way it was meant — But clouds they came and played their game

Oz - Dominator (Lyrics)
I am the dominator, my soul is so deep that it's hollow — So easy for me to take you and make you follow

Carved Lies - Broken Alchemy (Lyrics)
This emotion has become a panic in your devils smile

Fall Out Boy - Thanks For The Memories (Lyrics)
One night and one more time — Thanks for the memories — Even though they weren't so great

Queen Adreena - Suck (Lyrics)
Suck it down deeper — Oh, suck, la, la, la, la, la, la, la — A little bit deeper

Avantasia - Draconian Love (Lyrics)
Those innocent eyes… — Refracting the light for an innocent soul — Till the cold around's not gonna wait its turn — Wait its turn no more

Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger (Lyrics)
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past — You must fight just to keep them alive

Unfinished Thought - Evening (Lyrics)
I Have Been Doing Some Very Bad Things — Greater Complications Are Now Evening Against Me

Bloodsport - Fight to Survive (Lyrics)
I've worked hard every night and day — So I'm prepared to make my way — Mind and body are the perfect team — Now's my chance to live my dream

Unfinished Thought - Through Crowded Rooms (Lyrics)
I Stop Clocks With Blind Precision — No One Knows My Traffic Vision — And When I Feel The Surface Give In — Time Has Stopped I've Failed My Mission

Queen - Flash (Lyrics)
Flash a-ah—King of the impossible—He's for everyone of us—Stand for every one of us

Above & Beyond feat. Richard Bedford - Thing Called Love — Correlation (Lyrics)
And you will never know — My secret plan, how close we came — To share another road

James D. Stark - What It Means — Correlation
You can't know what it means to be in love — because you don't love anyone (message to the changeling)

W.A.S.P. - Wild Child — Correlation (Lyrics)
I ride, I ride the winds that bring the rain — A creature of love

Malison Rogue - This Lonely Road (Lyrics)
Somewhere along this lonely road — I lost track of myself
Is this what I've been dreaming of? — This person I've become — Will I achieve something in life

Fair Warning - Real Love%50
Will I ever break that spell — that has seeled my heart so well

To/Die/For - Wicked Circle
(Lyrics)
out momentary joy was a lie — And heavenly moments never last

Eyes of Eden - Pictures (Lyrics)
On the wings of love tonight — Within this dream I'm living — I'd rather die than open my eyes

Celldweller - Tragedy (Lyrics)
Tragedy — When the feeling's gone and you can't go on — It's tragedy — When the morning cries and you don't know why — It's hard to bear

Leaves’ Eyes - Into Your Light (Lyrics)
Alone but strong when you're in my sight — Your love hit me like a stroke — Take me with you

Ravenscry - Nobody (Lyrics)
you'll always live — To wait and not to attain

The Symphonyx - Immortal Venus (Lyrics)
Love and inspiration — I will take it from your eyes — Like an offer from the gods

Nightwish - I Wish Had An Angel (Lyrics)
Greatest thrill — Not to kill — But to have the prize of the night — Hypocrite — Wannabe friend

Black Sabbath - No Stranger to Love (Lyrics)
Something is wrong — I just can't get away — Living on the street, I'm no stranger to love

Within Temptation- Gatekeeper (Lyrics)
One by one they died. — A massacre that took all night — They had no chance, it was no fight — You can't kill what has been killed before

Sirenia - The seventh summer (Lyrics)
The vapour in my mind makes it hard to find — The things in life that I lost back in time — And the trail of my heart has turned all roads so dark — So hard to find, so hard to overcome
And the vapour in my heart makes it hard to love — The things in life that I used to love — And the trail of my soul, has made me feel so cold — So lost in life, so down and so alone

Lahannya - Not Innocent (Lyrics)
When you look into my eyes — Don't you recognise — A fallen angel full of demon's pride — Born of despair and decay — Justice ravaged by pain

Madness Of The Night - Oppression — Correlation
I'm not scared anymore — I'm not afraid anymore

Within Temptation - Frozen (Lyrics)
Everything will slip away — Shattered pieces will remain — When memories fade into emptiness — Only time will tell its tale — If it all has been in vain

Bloodbound - Screams in the Night (Lyrics)
Nighttime falls reflection in his knife — Screams in the night as the last ray of light —Fade away they will never return

Elysion - Killing My Dreams (Lyrics)
We are all being used — Our lives have been abused — Still no one resists — I guess — There's nothing to lose — I am no longer confused

Within Temptation - Stand My Ground (Lyrics)
I just know there's no escape — Now once it sets its eyes on you — But I won't run, — Have to stare it in the eye
All I know for sure is I'm trying — I will always stand my ground

Within Temptation - The Hand of Sorrow (Lyrics)
The choice he'd made he could not comprehend — His blood a grim secret they had to command
So many dreams were broken and so much was sacrificed —Was it worth the ones we loved and had to leave behind?

The Dreamside - Mirror Moon (Lyrics)
Save me — I have made my sacrifice — The pain inside is killing me — You have to hold me, hold me

Xandria Ravenheart (Lyrics)
Come and come to me, Ravenheart — Messenger of evil

Disturbed - I'm Alive (Lyrics)
To change myself, I'd rather die — Though they will not understand — I will make the greatest sacrifice — You can't predict where the outcome lies
My art, my redemption, my only salvation — I carry the gift that I have been blessed with — My soul is adrift in oceans of madness — Repairing the rift that you have created

Vexillum - Lady Thief: What We Are — Correlation: (Lyrics)
We are bound to our fate! — We are lost in our maze! — On the way alone, forever — Hunted wanted

Jack Off Jill - Fear Of Dying (Lyrics)
I'm not afraid of screaming — and I'm not afraid of crying — I'm just afraid of forgetting — And I am afraid of dying

Black Sabbath - The Law Maker (Lyrics)
The prince of darkness inside you will dwell — Oh your weakness your past — The lawmaker comes

Winterborn - The Cruxshadows (Lyrics)
And in the fury of this darkest hour — We will be your light — You've asked me for my sacrifice

The Crüxshadows - Deception (Lyrics)
And she says: — Pray for daylight, — Pray for morning, — Pray for an end to our deception

The Birthday Massacre - To Die For (Lyrics)
You're something to die for — But don't hold your breath now — You're just killing time

Poets of the Fall - Locking Up the Sun (Lyrics)
Is there a hero somewhere, someone who will never walk away — Who doesn't turn a blind eye to a crime
And in the emptiness, there's a solution, — just look within yourself for absolution

Blind Guardian - Bright Eyes (Lyrics)
Isolation bears hope—There's something else waiting—A promised destiny

Krypteria - My Fatal Kiss (Lyrics)
You've got to tell me if you're ready for a sacrifice, a little death, a little kill, a little murder — And if you do it good I promise I'll be extra nice — Can you handle this?

Carach Angren - Hexed Melting Flesh (Lyrics)
No hundreds! — Weeping as if they realise it's time to die

Hatebreed - In Ashes They Shall Reap (Lyrics)
I was born to bleed, fighting to succeed

AnsoticcA - I'm Alive (Lyrics)
Keep holding on — 'Til I'm alive

Lahannya - Our war (Lyrics)
Once a hero — Greed seduced your heart — Taking over your mind — Cruel and calculating — You transformed our world into — An empire of your own design

To/Die/For - Wicked Circle (Lyrics)
In the grave of our souls hope lies buried — Wasting time in our sweet wicked circle — Life's just a pain we go through

Within Temptation - A Demon's Fate (Lyrics)
I don't want to be a part of his sin — I don't want to get lost in his world — I'm not playing this game

Masterplan Watching the World
(Lyrics)
There is no light inside this paradise — Do you believe all you must sacrifice

Echoterra - Midnight Sun (Lyrics)
A faint scream distantly — Another caught and now is gone — Why is no one helping us? — What's to become of us?

Within Temptation - The Howling (Lyrics)
We've been seeing what you wanted, got us cornered right now — Fallen asleep from our vanity, might cost us our lives — I hear they're getting closer — Their howls are sending chills down my spine — And time is running out now

Within Temptation - See Who I Am (Lyrics)
Fear is withering the soul — At the point of no return — We must be the change we wish to see.

Xandria - Ravenheart (Lyrics)
I take a bow to destiny — Now I have really learnt my part

Magnum - Kingdom of Madness (Lyrics)
Oh, kingdom of madness you've got me undone — Oh, kingdom of madness you've really begun

WASP - No Way Out Of Here (Lyrics)
I'll fade forever black away — I'll give all my tomorrows for just one good today — I'm numb to feel, don't know what's real

A Perfect Circle - Annihilation (Lyrics)
Power, power, the law of the land — Those living for death will die by their own hand

Lacuna Coil - Give Me Something More (Lyrics)
I feel the pressure everywhere — I cannot stand this life in vain

Nightwish - Planet Hell (Lyrics)
My first cry neverending — All life is to fear for life — You fool, you wanderer

Volture - Night Walker (Lyrics)
You can't stand and face him, don't even try — There's no way to stop him, his spirit cannot die
Blood flows free, amidst the killing spree — Sharpened edges tear through flesh and bone — Death has won, his grisly work is done

Edguy - Sacrifice (Lyrics)
I'm swinging back towards the edge — And I drift away - killing sacrifice — Here I go insane — What a price to pay - little sacrifice
There's a part of me that has not been sold — Save me please embrace me hold me — Kiss my bleeding soul

Nightwish - Bless The Child (Lyrics)
My tale is the most bitter truth—Time pays us but with earth & dust, and a dark, silent grave.

Iron Maiden - Flash of the Blade (Lyrics)
You'll die as you lived—In a flash of the blade—In a corner forgotten by no-one—You lived for the touch—For the feel of the steel

Nightwish - The Kinslayer (Lyrics)
Not a hero unless you die. Our species eat the wounded ones—Drunk with the blood of your victims—I do feel your pity-wanting pain

Stratovarius - Eagleheart (Lyrics)
Fever is burning in his veins — Determined with courage, breaking the chains

Within Temptation - Land of sorrow (Lyrics)
The choice he'd made he could not comprehend — His blood a grim secret they had to command
Please forgive me for the sorrow, for leaving you in fear — For the dreams we had to silence, that's all they'll ever be

Gary Numan - Here In The Black (Lyrics)
And all you see is dark and vague — And all you feel is life unmade — And all your hopes just bleed away — And all you are is lost and fades — Here in the black it comes

Within Temptation - Dangerous (Lyrics)
The reaper is close, I've seen his smile — A matter of time, can't deny — I won't turn around, round, round — This destiny's mine

The Crüxshadows - Deception (Lyrics)
Pray for daylight, — Pray for morning, — Pray for an end to our deception

Sentenced - Broken (Lyrics)
The fire in my heart is dying — and the zeal I had is gone
I am dying down growing weaker now — It could seem that I'm doing fine — but I'm broken to little pieces deep inside

Lahannya - Never Enough (Lyrics)
Never before did I plead — You got me on my knees — Caught in your embrace — Till you let go of me

Inkubus Sukkubus - Midnight Queen (Lyrics)
And when your heart is filled with fear — Close your eyes for she is here — She's always there

Princess of Friendship. (Google Doc link)
The awesome cover art for this story was provided by NCMares.

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (Lyrics)
I'll take you right into the Danger Zone

TryHardNinja- Take Back the Night
(Lyrics)
Cast the shadows out from sight — A final stand, a shouting cry — All the wrongs now turned to right — So fight the past, take back the night

Edenbridge - Higher (Lyrics)
You can flee you can be — Your own enemy — In the end you will see no daylight

The Birthday Massacre - Control — Correlation (Lyrics)
We lose control of the moment

Beyond The Black - Lost In Forever
— Correlation: (Lyrics)
Lost in the vast of eternity — Nowhere to go, no one to be — Trapped in the silent infinity —Forever yearning, never free

Asrai - Lost (Lyrics)
Death tempted her away - Gave meaning to her days

Lahannya - Cocoon (Lyrics)
“No need to embrace — The truth you don't want to face — I've made my escape”

Metallica - Fade to Black (Lyrics)
No one but me can save myself but it's too late — Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Lacuna Coil - Trip The Darkness (Lyrics)
Seconds, minutes and hours spill over — There's no time here in space

Iris - Sorrow expert (Lyrics)
I'm just a sorrow expert now — The more I love the more I drown — And the saddest part is I love what's ours — And that's when I give more

Amorphis - Sky Is Mine (Lyrics)
From my world the sun faded—And the moon from my sky was gone with stars—I came home to a bleak room of sorrow—Forsaken house, place of grief, in solitude

4everfreebrony - Chant of Immortality (Lyrics)
Num'rous regrets, the art of passing time — No one forgets, spent nights of chasing days — Eternal rest, to witness being erased

Epica - Blank Infinity (Lyrics)
Do you cry to the heaven's high — When you're confined in here? — Do you not ever wonder why — These leaden tears will never dry? — They'll leave behind so many shadows — Living in me, living in all the memories in my life

Bella Morte - Stygian Shores
(Instrumental)

Lacuna Coil - Not Enough (Lyrics)
I don't want to be saved, — I want to go down with you

The Birthday Massacre - Down (Lyrics)
I wish that I could fake it but I don't know how — I know we'll never make it but I can't stop now — We're only just beginning and it's over — Too late — No time, it's over and now — Can't wait

Evig Natt - In My Darkest Hour (Lyrics)
Oh, I wonder what lies beyond this world — Eternal darkness, must be better than this — Living in hope, aching for your last touch

Lake of Tears - Come night I reign (Lyrics)
Come night comes healing of my scars — Come night so comes my time to be

SAY Y - Refil (Lyrics)
Dreams die in the past — I can't remove what I have done — There is no return to innocence

Satyrian - The Dark Gift (Lyrics)
Darkness pressed the shimmering veil — To the black it starts to rend. — I am not called upon to be — The dark gift.

Within Temptation — It's the Fear (Lyrics)
Save my beloved — There is no escaping — Because my fate is horror and doom

HolyHell - Resurrection (Lyrics)
I ran too far — fought too hard and lived too fast. — It brought me down, tore me up — So I buried myself, — Deep down in the blackest hole

Within Temptation - Frozen ([url= ]Lyrics)
Tell me I'm frozen but what can I do? — Can't tell the reasons I did it for you — When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
Everything will slip away — Shattered pieces will remain — When memories fade into emptiness

Ghost Dance - I will wait (Lyrics)
Until the last of all my days — And the stars no longer shine — If you ask then I will wait — Till the very end of time

Evanescence - Taking Over Me (Lyrics)
I believe in you — I'll give up everything just to find you — I have to be with you to live, to breathe — You're taking over me

Evanescence - Going Under lyrics (lyrics)
I'm going under — Drowning in you — I'm falling forever (falling forever) — I've got to break through

The Birthday Massacre - Calling (lyrics)
You’re all by yourself — There is no one else

Carnival Star - Black Rain Down (Lyrics)
[Darkness descends, just like black rain.]

You Shriek - Daggers (press play on the page)
[They all vanish into the shadow. Only Twilight can counter the darkness.]

Lahannya - Never Enough (Lyrics)
“To regain what I have lost — I have to lose my way”

Lahannya - Out Of Time (Lyrics)
“I'm running out of time — I’ve tempted fate for far too long — Across the last divide — I’m begging you for another dawn”

Beseech - Everytime I Die (Lyrics)
another day in solitude — this isn't how I want my life to be

Zombie Girl - Creature of Night (Lyrics)
“I am alone here in darkness”

Valved lies - Broken Alchemy — Corelation: (Lyrics)
"These memories are incased in ashes"

Drowning Pool - Nothingness (Lyrics)
“The emptiness is building from — The nothingness that we've all become”

James D. Stark - Run (click on play)
“Run with me, escape reality”

Inkubus Sukkubus - We belong with the dead (Lyrics)
Don't you try to change my mind - To sense and reason I am blind - We belong with the Dead

Type O Negative - Everyone I Love Is Dead (Lyrics)
Someone drops dead - Whom I adore - You love someone - There will be grief

Grooving in Green - Even the Light (Lyrics)
On one thing you can depend — Like the coming of night — All things surely must end — Even the light.

The Last Dance - Silently She (Lyrics)
Falling between worlds — Through her painted sky — In her silence — Behind the shadow no one sees

Bullet for My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall (Lyrics)
The moments die, I hear no screaming — The visions left inside me are slowly fading — Would she hear me if I called her name? — Would she hold me if she knew my shame?

London after Midnight - Sacrifice (Lyrics)
Here we go again — We've taken it to the end, — With every waking moment — We face this silent torment. — I'd sacrifice, — Sacrifice myself to you
Darkness is all I want to see — I could never put in to words, — What it is you mean to me...

Liquid Sky - Echo
When I'm all alone — I become lost in your endless echo

Liquid Grey - Part Of Everything
Sometimes everything you know — is not there, anymore — You get this feeling down your spine — Like you've seen all this before.

Rhombus - What You Wanted
Now you're haunted by what you wanted — Now you're hunted, rest alone

Wolfsheim - Once in a Lifetime (Lyrics)
no rain can wash away my tears — no wind can soothe my pain — you made me doubt, you made me fear — but now I´m not the same

The Music - Come What May (Lyrics)
I've been holding you in my mind — Scared, of facing you — And now I'm working my life away — Lonely for you

Suggested by: Cerulean Voice
Kataklysm - As The Wall Collapses (Lyrics)
I will survive all the demons you throw at me — I will deny all the weakness inside — I will remember this day until the end of time — I will stand tall as the walls collapse on me

Suggested by: FamousLastWords
Slipknot - Wait and Bleed (Lyrics)
I can't control my shakes, how the hell did I get here? — Something about this, so very wrong — I have to laugh out loud, I wish I didn't like this

Amorphis - Sky Is Mine (Lyrics)
Something moving in the emptiness — Something drew me near — Someone told me of my future deeds — Whispered them in my ear

Tapping The Vein - Damage (Lyrics)
You don't feel what I do — You don't live in this awful place — You don't know the darkness like I do

Trivium - Through Blood And Dirt And Bone (Lyrics)
I'm alone when the ending comes — Take control of the nightmare — This fate has become my own — Choking on my soul — Misery has gained control

The Birthday Massacre - Pins and Needles (Lyrics)
It's always a nightmare, it's never a dream — The promise we made to kill the days between — They live in the heartbeat and sleep til the light is gone

The Dreamside - Open Your Eyes (Lyrics)
In the temple of her mind — She has driven it away — This dark and mortal day

Apoptygma Berzerk - Fade To Black (Lyrics)
Life it seems will fade away — Drifting further every day — Getting lost within myself — Nothing matters, no one else
No one but me can save myself but it's too late — Now I can't think, think why I should even try

Edguy - Heart of Twilight (Lyrics)
An old illusion of understanding — Is fading day by day — The apparition of a future vision is black — Everytime I dive in depressions — The colors of life are grey

(Lyrics)
Washed away — Like your face drawn in the sand — At the edge of the sea is how we end — Painful is the memory — We did it to ourselves!

Leaves Eyes - Velvet Heart (Lyrics)
The ashes of love buried in the past — A masquerade of the lonely torn apart souls — Like marble halls in winter's sphere — I'm breathing you, wanting me — Within these never ending walls — These souls will never disappear

Blind Guardian - Prophecy
— Correlation: (Lyrics)
Walls, I'll tear them down — And guilt will break the silence — But there is no return

Inkubus Sukkubus - Love Spell (Lyrics)
Your life you have offered freely to me — And mine I give to thee

Within Temptation - Paradise (Lyrics)
No we're not in paradise — This is who we are — This is what we've got

The Birthday Massacre - In The Dark (Lyrics)
Why can't I just trade a dream for a way —To peel back the shade behind the gray

Sirenia - The Path to Decay (Lyrics)
Seems like I'm falling deeper, deeper inside myself — Feels like I'm growing weaker, much weaker each day — Along the path to decay — The lights are fading day by day — No cure for the lost, there's no ascending

Amaranthe - Digital World (Lyrics)
You will never have to cry — Cause the future is sold — You can never die — And you'll never grow old — But everything — Surrounding you is digital
You respawn and mistakes will repeal — But you will always be searching for an answer

E.L.O. - Twilight (Lyrics)
You brought me here, but can you take me back? — Inside the image of your light — That now is day and once was night

Krypteria - Turn the World around (Lyrics)
come and resurrect what might have been — Turn the world around — Come on, bring it down and break it, turn it inside out

The Love Crave - Can You Hear Me (Lyrics)
No you can't tell you don't know how it feels — You don't know how it's breaking me

Road to Consciousness - The Middle Path (Lyrics)
I took the middle path — From this moment And forever — I'm not the one I used to be — I fell asleep In eternal dream

In Strict Confidence - Seven Lives (Lyrics)
Forever seek my dream — Days and nights and endless stream — Come with me — My march goes on

The Birthday Massacre - Pins and Needles (Lyrics)
It's been so long — Feels like pins and needles in my heart — So long — I can feel it tearing me apart

The Birthday Massacre - Sideways (Lyrics)
How can you criticize — When you're not here to compromise? — Words fade as time goes by — Without you, without you

∆AIMON - Flatliner (Lyrics)
when our hearts were strong — we could know no wrong — even in our fall — we won’t be broken

Beseech - Sunset 28 (Lyrics)
Ease her pain and her guilts — Tell her that no one really knows — Help her find new solutions

Black Sabbath - A National Acrobat (Lyrics)
Don't believe the life you have — Will be the only one — You have to let your body sleep — To let your soul live on

Nemesea - In Control (Lyrics)
Fear, will be yours, in this world — Full of whispering voices — Day after day, I will stay, I will haunt you — Here I am am, you will be mine

Looking Glass - The Birthday Massacre (Lyrics)
I see it coming — But I can't defend — You cut so deep

Sin7sinS - Between Broken Dreams (Lyrics)
Walk through the darkness — and leave me hanging — between broken dreams

The Gathering - Saturnine (Lyrics)
All the stuff you left me with — is way too much to handle — but I guess you don't care

Whitechapel - Prostatic Fluid Asphyxiation (Lyrics)
I'm not sorry. I don't care at all for what I did — You deserve everything you got — Disinclined. Her fear is keeping me enticed — Her gateway of sin exposed for fornication

Nine Inch Nails - Big Man With A Gun (Lyrics)
I can reduce you — Annotate if I want — I can devour — I'm hard as fucking steel, and I’ve got the power

Peter Dreimanis - Bad Moon Rising (Lyrics)
Hope you got your things together—Hope you are quite prepared to die—Looks like we're in for nasty weather

Death Party UK - Bad Moon Rising (Lyrics)
Looks like we're in for nasty weather — One eye is taken for an eye

Inkubus Sukkubus - Hedonistic Gene (Lyrics)
Destruction tastes sweeter, each time that you meet her — She's reckless and gives and she takes

Dharma - Energy vampire (Lyrics)
I’ve been draining — You’ve been holding out with the fire in my eyes — Our bed — Our funeral pyre — Ashes of empire

The Birthday Massacre - Falling Down (Lyrics)
Trace your footsteps home — Your hands are always reaching out of favor — Your kind are only good for bad behavior

Dangan Ronpa - Despair (Lyrics)
Mask the weakness — Delve into the madness

Elysion - Killing My Dreams (Lyrics)
Cries in the sky pray to believe — My heart and soul will never forgive — We are all being used — Our lives have been abused

Robin Thicke - You're A Good Girl (I Know You Want It) (Lyrics)
OK now he was close, tried to domesticate you — But you're an animal, baby, it's in your nature — Just let me liberate you

Beautiful Sin - Lost (Lyrics)
Trapped into a fateful web, my instinct couldn't tell — On my own with my decisions, decay into that spell

Amaranthe - Future on Hold (Lyrics)
There's a monster within me — Let me out of here, change my destiny

Pretentious Moi - The Garden (Lyrics)
Lost within your dreaming — The walls to keep the chaos out — Are to keep your fire in

Onslaught - In Search of Sanity
(Lyrics)
There's only me in my mind — I can't find a way out — No one sees what I see

Nemesea - Lost Inside (Lyrics)
Day by day — I grow stronger — I can feel — I can bear it — Even though I am lost — I'll find my way

Flesh Field - Cyberchrist (Lyrics)
Consciousness. — I see the dark inside me. — And all this time I had thought myself pure.
Straight through Hell and right into my dreams, — This evil man who brought you to your knees. — A world of darkness, — A world of sacrifice

Lahannya - Dystopia (Lyrics)
Despairing for an open door — An exit from a system — That's rotting at the core

Aesthetic Perfection - Living The Wasted Life (Lyrics)
Is this what's left of me — debilitated life — look back and see — nothing but my self wasted — is this what's left of me — what's left will be destroyed — Is it ever ending my self-hatred

Mono Inc. Voices of Doom (Lyrics)
No way back no way out — Been lost before you came here — Here in my netherworld I rule

Brainstorm - Where Angels Dream
(Lyrics)
As I used to believe in holding onto my dreams — As the shadows are closing in, you seek the truth within

Project Pitchfork - Timekiller (Lyrics)
Every time it seems to me — That fiction and reality melt together for eternity
I'm in a state of mind which makes me blind — For the fact that I'm a man — I'm here to stay forever but not today

Judas Priest - Cold Blooded (Lyrics)
I feel no pain or sympathy — It's just cold blood — That runs through me

Kamelot - Soul Society (Lyrics)
My life is just a fragment of the universe and all — There must be more that I can see

Beautiful Sin - This Is Not The Original Dream (Lyrics)
Spent all my life to wait for solutions — I seek out the sun, a ray of light to clear my way — I've found a guide through my own emotions — A field of light, my new horizon
All your life is just a disguise — All you gave, a thousand lies — I know hate's no clue — Don't want to stay where there's no answer

Angels of Liberty - Touch The Daemon (Lyrics)
I’m sick of being human — I feel so alien.

BATTLE BEAST - Madness
(Lyrics)
One and only reality — Fatal journey to infinity

Wisdom - Secret Life (Lyrics)
You say with evil irony this is just fantasy — What if you free your mind and try to see?

Lake of Tears - Can Die No More (Lyrics)
Now I go there more and more — Never been there so before — Can go no more

Beseech - Everytime I Die (Lyrics)
Through nightmare — Shades and dreamy hughes — Still hunted by the thing's I've made — My shadows still linger all around — Will it never end?

Hammerfall - Last Man Standing
(Lyrics)
[Seeing clearer what's at stake — And the things I have to change — I just hope I can, it's not too late/i]

Lethal Saint - Evil Inside (Lyrics)
Now you look at me — But what do you see — A man that is lost it can’t be — The evil inside want’s to be free

For my pain - Killing romance (Lyrics)
In the shadows of the endless night — I'm paying the sins with my life — It hurts to come into daylight — I'm cursed to roam in the dark

Diabulus in Musica - Sceneries of Hope (Lyrics)
Freedom flows through my veins — Hope it won't fade — Never again — Life in my hands

Dimmu Borgir - The Serpentine Offering (Lyrics)
My descent is the story of everyman — I am hatred, darkness and despair

System Syn - The Void — Correlation: (Lyrics)
Understand I have no soul — The concept is a manmade joke

Mustasch - Thank You for the Demon (Lyrics)
I'm a king without a kingdom to rule — The day I was born was the day I was doomed

For my fallen - Tomorrow is closed gate (Lyrics)
A broken voice from the broken dreams — My heart is drowning in loveblood

WASP - Cries in the night (Lyrics)
Oh, I'm sitting down thinking about losing my mind — Cause I keep telling myself I'm only one of a kind

Godsmack - I Stand Alone (Lyrics)
I'll never rest until I can make my own way — I'm not afraid of fading — I stand alone

Arena - Burning Down (Lyrics)
I need to purify if I am going to rise — Into a different place - into a different state

The Crüxshadows - Quicksilver (Lyrics)
I'm takin back my hope, taking back my goals
Taking back my memories and my soul

SAY Y - Refil (Lyrics)
Reload my life — Refill my emptiness — Refill my loneliness — Deep inside of me

Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes (Lyrics)
Open your eyes, open your mind — proud like a god don't pretend to be blind — trapped in yourself, break out instead — beat the machine that works in your head

HammerFall - Natural High (Lyrics)
Last night I had a vivid dream — I found a place where nothing's what it seemed — I'm bound to walk this earth alone — I am a hunter and the heir to the throne

Arch Enemy - You Will Know My Name (Lyrics)
I'm not evil, just misunderstood

Pretty Maids - Pandemonium - 4 One World One Truth
(Lyrics)
A hell bend rebel in a dead society — That boy is psycho driven wild — Hatred his weapon

Fallen - My Wound Is Deeper Than Yours (Lyrics)
Black is my mind when a new day has come

Theocracy - I AM
(Lyrics)
I am the songwriter who seems to write your life in every line — I am the simple truths that shaped your world from your birth

Helloween - I Want Out (Lyrics)
I want out--to live my life alone — I want out--leave me be — I want out--to do things on my own — I want out--to live my life and to be free

Killswitch Engage - Hate By Design (Lyrics)
Seek to find, — some understanding. — Redefine your life! — Consequence, effected — in a life that is rejected

Scorpions - Walking On The Edge
(Lyrics)
To the center of my soul — You better bring a light — To find the house of meanings

Scream Silence - New Flood (Lyrics)
The overrunning raging feelings let me Frown — I close my eyes and feel the fright

Apoptygma Berzerk - Fade to Black (Lyrics)
Things not what they used to be — Missing one inside of me
Emptiness is filling me — To the point of agony — Growing darkness taking dawn — I was me but now he's gone

Deathstars - Death Dies Hard (Lyrics)
You’ve never seen anything like this before — You will never see a clockwork sunrise no more — I bring no shelter ‘cause I... — I will deny you — This world belongs to me

W.A.S.P. - Cries in the Night (Lyrics)
I'm living to lose and dying to win

Amaranthe - Mechanical Illusion (Lyrics)
I falter in a darkened dream — A winding path that's haunting me — It's black or white

Theocracy - I AM (Lyrics)
I am the thunder and the glory and the blinding light — I am the still small voice that tells you what is wrong and what is right —
I am the sacrificial lamb a guilty world reviled

Wizard - Death Cannot Embrace Me (Lyrics)
Once there was a fever inside me — It set the demon free — And turned me into dark eternity — I am, I am a creature of mankind

Primal Fear - When Death Comes (Lyrics)
Hear the gasp — Hear it roar — This is my primal fear from within

The Payolas - Eyes Of A Stranger (Lyrics)
In your lips I sense a danger — You've got the eyes of a stranger
Kung Fury Full Soundtrack

Kung Fury Unofficial Soundtrack: Playing for keeps

Mitch Murder - Face Puncher

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

And now I have this stuck in my head.

Had to listen to this for hours as I searched for that metal gear! Luckily it's a nice little tune.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It actually did have nice music. The whole album can be found over here in one of these pay what you want things.

Neat track names, too. "The Witch's Fists of Science"?

--Sweetie Belle

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

I heard this song when I was like 8 and only just now found it again.

I still like it!:pinkiehappy:

6565629 It's no wonder why I turned out like I did.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19