Quibble Pants 132 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

Surprised? No? 'Kay then...

Seriously though, the group's been on such a long "sleep." I'm just giving it a nudge to wake it from its slumber. You guys think we should make a contest? I need some thoughts from you guys whether you agree or not. Obviously after I've seen enough votes for a contest, then a contest you all shall have! The opposite happens if I see a lot of downvotes/disagreements for this idea. Suggestions are welcome, too.

Toodles,
Happy Lass

A contest sounds good. :) Pegasub keeps making noises about writing something, although a lot of people wouldn't want to read it.

The Blessed One
Group Contributor

Well, to be fair, most find Quibble Pants extremely difficult to portray and write. His personality is very unique, (Unlike his voice actor) so it makes sense, to me at least, why this group is having trouble finding stories with him as a main character.

A contest sounds good.

5870451 I agree.
5870247 But that's half the fun not much can be called out of character, because we've only seen so little. It's what building is all about, non
5870238 If it's good I'll read it, then I'll tell you what about it I liked, something useful, come on it can't be worse than the fic I read last night. (sudders) I thought I had a bad grasp on the anglais language.
5870233 Comrade Bagel Muffin fully indorses a contest!

5870488 Pegasub's story is in the Romance/NSFW section on the group.

5870513 Oh him yerp I know his works and it's not bad not great maybe good at least the finally feels like the two characters actually would be in that situation. I've held of judgement on his story till I see the sequel.

5870538 Tiny, um, quibble, but Pegasub's a girl. I know her IRL.

There should be more stories about Quibble Pants. Maybe he could get together with Fancy Pants, and they could go pants shopping.

Not sure if there are enough members for a contest to get many entries, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

5875316 I can't believe I used the gender specific, I normally try to avoid that. I would make a joke about using "it" to define people of unknown gender despite the fact that, that is completely dehumanizing, but I won't. Just replace him with their or her, but I won't I unless person in question confirms gender. Just use their. Thanks for catching that.

5875323 We've got plenty of members another group the gorgony group is having a contest and there's only 42 of them, There are 108 of us.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5875396 President John Adams! Are you still burnt by Alexander Hamilton???

Fuck that guy. Thinking he's hot shit because he has a Broadway show. Been there, done that.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5875417 ... I need to check that movie out.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5875323 I know... I'm just trying to slowly (Slowly my flank, I'm already taking a big leap by arranging a contest.) let other members know that we did not just up and abandoned this group, Quibble Pants and the members.
5870247 True. But I (And I'm sure other people would do this too.) intend to master writing him in a story!

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5870488 It's settled then... a contest it is! I'll host one at April 11, 6:50 PM (from gmt +8) Let me know if there's any problem with the date.
That is all. The court's adjourned.

Er...is the contest still happenning?

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5901893 Yeah, just had some complications lately, we'll get it done eventually! If you would check my profile, it's 75% done.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5875417 You know what? Slash the contest, how about a collaboration?
The prize for the contest is really hard to decide, I'm broke right now and would take weeks to raise the prize money. (No, I don't want your money. Keep your money. You're gonna make me cry if you do give me money :fluttercry:. Besides, I like working.)
Feel free to fite this idea.

The Blessed One
Group Contributor

5907723 Well, I am no good at playing nice with others, and I'm currently swamped with my own projects. However, if guys need a consultant, I'd be more than willing to help. You wouldn't even need to credit me that way, since I'd just be a backstage worker, giving advice and arbitration.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5907739 Consider yourself hired, then!

The Blessed One
Group Contributor

5907795 Alright, message me anytime your crew needs an outside opinion.

5880586 I just got this hope I'm not to late

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24