The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 112 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 112
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Should we keep it the same group and hold on to EqG4 as 5 comes around? Or should I convert this into an all-around EqG group??

Reply in the comments. I'd like to see what you think I should do with the group.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

We could turn this into a general Equestria Girls group after EQ4 comes out. Any other ideas? :twilightsmile:

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5387956 Yeah. I agree with you.

The oracle
Group Admin

I say we turn it into a general, that way, we can do collabs or stories for any of the movies. Plus, it mean we can have one for all of them instead one for each separate movie. It puts less strain to just have everything in one spot.

We already have an Equestria Girls group.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

How about a general-group designed to ensure and safeguard the future of the fandom?

We could call it the Equestrian Preservation Society or something.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5388391 Let's wait on the others.

The reason why I decided on a preservation society was because I've seen other fandoms crumble through the years after their own shows respectively ended.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yeah, that's what I fear too. :fluttershysad:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5388402 Once this group becomes the PS then there will ALWAYS be a place for everyone to go.

The oracle
Group Admin

I like the idea. Even when the show ends, it will live through us. We will be the new directors, without any restrictions, except the ones we choose.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5388615 We could build a group of animators, and maybe even convince the people behind the Legends of Equestria game to make a VR version supported by us!!! :raritystarry:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

At least we don't have to worry about that until the end of the series draws near. :twilightsmile:

We can just stay as what we are right now until the movie's irrelevant. Then we can switch over.

The oracle
Group Admin

5388648 But first we would have to get the word out that a group of people were still making mlp episodes. Good thing we don'the have to worry about that yet.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5388693 Yeah. I dabble a bit in animation, but I'm still pretty sucky.

The oracle
Group Admin

I don't do anything technical, so I wouldn't be much help there. I would be willing to help make the story, and make sure they flow well to the best of my ability. That, and put the word out through stuff.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5388724 I could help coordinate. And maybe character design, y'know?

But we'd also have to get permission from Hasbro for the right to produce an unofficial series. Otherwise there's be some serious legal trouble.

The oracle
Group Admin

5388742 oh yeah, forgot for a second about Hasbro.

The oracle
Group Admin

5388761 Laugh it up fuzzball.

Comment posted by TwilightAppleDash deleted Jul 28th, 2016
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

This all sounds really interesting, where do I start?

Firstly, I think that EqG4 is the final movie. Don't they do each movie as a year?

Secondly, Keeping this as a preservation society sounds great. I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP, I plan to be the very last active person here.

Thirdly, the idea behind us carrying the MLP show on, firstly we would need to write to Hasbro and get permission for a 'miniseries' We would have to try and persuade them to back us, and it would have to be non-profit.

Maybe we could put together one episode between us of whatever we want, to show Hasbro officials. If this is a serious idea then I would like to volunteer as a voice cast memeber!

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

I would like to write episodes and do voice acting myself. :twilightsmile: I can even do the soundtrack music! I would love to contribute to a cause like this in some way.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

We would need to put like a pilot episode together, to show Hasbro, plus we will need someone good with words asking them to consider backing us or something

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

It's a big ask, but it could happen, like it did with Lauren Faust, however we would need to bring a new perspective to MLP

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

I...could do it, but I think I'll need help to make it absolutely perfect.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

What would you need help with?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5389693 I could help write scripts.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

I could voice cast, write scripts, but I'm not at all good with animations

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

I can write the overall story. I've already got a story in mind, though I do need feedback.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

What were you ideas exactly?

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

I was thinking of a prologue story first, kind of explaining how things got started before Equestria. Then, fast-forward to the future where the events of the past can impact the future generation (Generation 5?). Also, everything ties together with aspects from Generation 4.

Comment posted by TwilightAppleDash deleted Jul 29th, 2016
Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Well, it's actually before Luna and Celestia were born. I was thinking that Starswirl the Bearded should narrate it.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

So for the beginning, we could have like a voice narrating (Celestia?)
Wait, is this the forming of Equestria?

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

The story that I'm thinking of takes place before Equestria's founding. Originally, all races (Ponies, Dragons, Griffins) lived as one in Equestria before it was called "Equestria". It was originally called Elysium, meaning a paradise.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

This sounds interesting, as Celestia is so old, we could do it from her perspective? (Before she became an alicorn?)

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

By this time, she's supposed to be just a filly with her sister Luna. Starswirl would be a good candidate because we don't know that much about him, let alone even heard him speak.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

And the main villain, I call him Emperor Tartarus, after the place Tartarus...?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Tell me the base story and I'll comment

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Okay...so, before Equestria was founded, there were many races/creatures that banded together and searched for a place to call home. They finally found it in a rich land with mountains, forests and rivers. They named the place Elysium because of the bond that they all shared. They build many cities, including the great City of Elysium, which was said to be the greatest city (even greater than Canterlot).

When they were searching for a land to call their own, they were guided by a star that led them to their new home. When they reached Elysium, the star descended, forming into a bright crystal flower with six glowing petals, each one of a different color (red, green, yellow, purple, pink and cyan (light blue)). This flower kept them sheltered from any dark forced that sought to take their land (like the dark clouds of the frozen north).

Helping this flower guard Elysium, the land's inhabitants chose six guardians, each from a different powerful race (Dragons, Griffins, Alicorns, Draconequi, Minotaurs and a new race called the Jotnar). Together, they acted like the Mane 6, guarding the land with the help of the flower's magic.

However, one of them soon discovered that the more they kept fighting, the greater the opposite force grew. He feared that eventually they would lose and everything would be destroyed.

To sum up, there are six guardians that guard the land and one of them unintentionally betrays the others (his objective was to find a way to stop the opposing forces forever).

I could help too in some capacity.

NicLove
Group Admin

5389824 What about the Buffalo, Changeling, Harpy, and Zebra ?

amd maybe Nymph

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Where Tartarus, the main villain, comes in, he is released when the betrayer destroyes the flower. Tartarus appears as a black...well, Kitsune. Now hear me out before you dislike this! A Kitsune, according to lore, is a triskter by nature and is known for being either a good character or a bad character. In this case, Tartarus is the bad counterpart of the flower that was destroyed.

Anyway, he appears and proclaims himself the emperor of Elysium. To those who oppose his rule, he sends them to a place that he especially made: Tartarus.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

The flower could be the precursor to the Harmony tree. The betraying guardian could be Tartatus, and the power eventually corrupts him and he becomes evil.

Or there could be a group of leader all presiding over the races. One of these leaders could be Tartarus. Somehow either Tartarus is already evil, or he gets corrupted and causes rifts between all races in Elysium. Race wars and whatnot.

In Elysium's darkest moments, a strange flower with mulit-colored petals could grow or something and ech petal breaks off and floats to an induvidual. Together these character must sort out their diferences and unite to stop Tartarus. (One of them being Clestia?)

Even after the defeat Tartaru, they could mutually decide to find different lands to live in.
(This is just a short idea, that we could expand.) (Sorry about the grammar and spelling it all goes out the window when I'm coming up with ideas.)

I need to get off now, but Iwould be keen to keep discussing this tomorrow

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

The buffalo, harpy, nymph and zebras are part of the races that choose the six guardians. The changlings are formed from ponies that are changed by Tartarus to be his guards/enforcers.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Tartarus is the evil counterpart to the flower.

"As there is light, there is also shadow. The greater the light, the greater the shadow."

The flower (a.k.a. the Flower of Light) is the greatest source of light magic ever known in Equestria. Tartarus is the evil counterpart, the darkest magic ever known in Equestria.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 112