The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 80 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 80
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

In case you guys have missed it, here tis.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Not bad. Not bad.

"S'MORES!" -Pinkie Pie

Yeah, that's what happens to me at camping trips. :pinkiehappy:

"It's time I told you about the legend..." -Random Guy

Ha ha! Look at Derpy's face! :rainbowlaugh: She's like "Seriously? This isn't even that scary."

*Sees Gaia Everfree for the first time*

Wait, the crazy hair pony from Spike's superhero comics? It can't be! :pinkiegasp:

"Uh, Twilight...?" -Sunset Shimmer

"Aaaahhhh!" -Twilight Sparkle

Why so surprised? She's Twilight Sparkle, the Princess of Magic, after all.

"How is this possible?"

Magic. That's how.

*Sees other mane six performing magical abilities*

Now this surprises me. I mean, what the heck's going on now!?

"Something in the camp must be making this happen." -Sunset Shimmer

I'm surprised that she didn't figure this pattern out from the last movie...

"I think it's Gaia Everfree." -Sunset Shimmer

...you don't say? :facehoof:

"Gaia Everfree could be some creature that got booted from Equestria and ended up in this world!" -Rainbow Dash

Well, this looks familiar. Oh, by the way, I bet it's Starswirl's fault...again!

"...to be the legend you were meant to be!" -Song

Get it? 'Cause the title's "Legend of Everfree"? Ha ha, I'm funny. :twilightsmile:

"Why do these kinds of things always happen to us?" -Fluttershy

Because...you all happen to be the protagonists in a Hasbro movie? Trust me. There's no way out. :pinkiecrazy:

Ha ha! Man, I had fun putting this together! This movie looks like it could be a good one. I do have my worries, but...I guess, time will tell. :twilightsmile:

Well I can say this certainly looks more entertaining than Friendship games since it'll focus more on the magic and less on the High School stuff.

Also I'm wondering if these new powers are connected to their original Pony Selves. I mean Rainbow has super Speed, Fluttershy has a stronger connection with Animals. Though Rarity's ability is kind of odd.

Still looks good, though I hope it's longer than the previous movies. The Equestira Girls movies always tend to suffer a little in terms of story due to short length.

Honestly, I'm really looking forward to this movie. I was kinda hoping that Hasbro chose to start building off of the storyline that they were going to do in Friendship Games, but cancelled for unknown reasons. But that doesn't seem to be the case in this movie.

But what is making me the most curious is what happens. Rainbow getting super speed. Fluttershy has a stronger connection with the animals. Pinkie.... well, being Pinkie only amplified I guess. Rarity now has shield magic? That's odd. Applejack's new ability wasn't shown, though I bet her legs are now really strong. Not really sure if the part with Twilight floating with her bed was a result of her or Gaia. Will Sunset be affected as well? Only time will tell.

As for Gaia Everfree, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they take the whole Starswirl route and say that he banished her here. But she does have potential as a good antagonist in the movie.

Overall, I'll be happy whenever I get the chance to see it.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5378379 I don't want to rain upon anyones parade, but while I am SUPER NERVOSITED, from the trailer I think it will fall short of the mark, compared to the first three.

The first movie was good, the second was better (not just because I liked the music :twilightblush: ), the third was a little disappointing and I'm thinking the fourth will follow the third's disappointing pathline. I hope very much that I'm wrong.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

5379862 Yeah, I hope that my worries about it are proven wrong too.

:rainbowlaugh:
More fan theories blown outta the water. I like it lol

Honestly I had one in mind... Though I think it wasn't so much a theory as it was just a story (though i guess it's still a book based on that idea which makes it a theory... Never mind!).. and I can't even remember it now.. I'll have a looky and link it here if I find it. it was really good!!! :pinkiehappy:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5386050 ... Something!!!

Okay so I had a look... I think I have the right story but it turns out that it wasn't a theory being broken but more a timeline broken and even then.. yeaaaaa.. and due to how fimfiction works in banning people... I don't think I'll sharing an m rated story.. literally m cause It contains light sexual references.. ugh.. also cause I haven't actually read the rules on posting in here either :twilightblush:

Never mind! :pinkiecrazy:

Sorry for time wasting :facehoof:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5398784 Yesssssss.......

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

5398784 Another one? Cool! :twilightsmile:

NicLove
Group Admin

5398786 5398790

Should we post this in a other Fred ?

Nothing really added with this trailer just shorter.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5398792 If you want to. I'm fine with it.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

You should sticky this one.

Omg :trollestia:
All of le admin..
Can y'all feel the hype?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5399109 Idunno, usually when all the admins are together something crazy happens...

POTATO.

Omfg :facehoof:
:trollestia: In surrounded by bananas :trollestia:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5401089 POTATO SHAPED BANANAS! :pinkiecrazy::trollestia::pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

feel free to move it, couldn't find the spoiler thing

NicLove
Group Admin

5404689 What do you mean ?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5404700 Where do you put the spoilers?

Comment posted by Princess Skitzy deleted Aug 5th, 2016
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5404689 Its fine keeping it here.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5405234 Good now, where can I put my potatoes?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5407147 Potatoes are universal. They're everywhere... :pinkiecrazy:

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5407153 Good good, just wanted to clear that up!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5407157 Universal Potato Studios brings to you...

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5407265 EVERYTHING.......BUT POTATOES

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5410221 French fries! Sentient potato gods! PotatoBots!

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5410262 And Kenny from South PArk

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5410264 And Barney the Purple Potatosaur!

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5410286 Only if Elmo can come

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5411175 Yeah, what 'e said!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5411635 POTATOES ARE A SOMETHING!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 80