Programming 41 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
VitalSpark
Group Admin

Reply to this thread to introduce yourself.

VitalSpark
Group Admin

Hi, I'm Toby.

My main day-to-day programming languages are: Perl, PHP, SQL, and Javascript.

I also know, to various degrees of competence: C, C++, Java, VisualBasic, Pascal, Prolog, Python, Ruby, Haskell, Scratch, Lua, and shell script.

Main tools: SciTE and… ummm… that's about it.

I used to be a ninja programmer until I got a null pointer to the knee.
Now, I try to make the gradle with Android Studio apps.

I do remember the bad old days using the Eclipse ADT plugin.

Holy Celestia help me!
*Painful memories start rising up*
Object oriented Actionscript 2!
My vision is filled with red!
Gotta go!

Sorry about the other thread.
Please kill it if my attempts fail.

Scootaloo96
Group Admin

5311634 Hi I'm Riley, I have a Diploma In IT but haven't really used it

LtMajorDude
Group Admin

My name is MajorDude (formerly LtMajorDude).

The only programming I did was MySQL and Flash programming to make some flash games.

As of now, I do not have access to Adobe Flash but I do have MySQL. I hope to get Flash eventually......maybe by the end of the week or something.

I'm also homicidal and prone to insanity. I also hope to tie up the people who spoiled MLP episodes and make them watch Batman VS Superman.

Awesomesauce4, which has been my screen name for almost a decade now. Semi-competent at GameMaker Studio, pure suck at everything else. Currently working on Undertale styled RPG.

Name is CodeG. :twilightsmile: I'm a video game programmer. Finished my first year already in college and going into my second year. I know C# and not much else. and i know how to use the Unity engine. :derpytongue2:

Midnight Musashy
Group Admin

5311685 Bmam verses supman wasn't that bad...
SUBJECT THEM TO FROZEN. :pinkiecrazy:

Midnight Musashy
Group Admin

Hi. I'm midnight muse, I'm in college right now for java programming, but am somewhat competent at c++ as well, or was a year and a half ago, I'm currently trying to write a video game in raw java, and that's being a pain in the ass, someone said raw java was probably a bad idea, but IDK WTF to use other than that.
XP.

Hiya! I'm Ellen! I'm majoring in computer science and currently have experience in Java and C++. I got into the field after being involved with my high school robotics club. I'm not sure what position I want to go into, but I'll see where the wind takes me!

I'm hawthornbunny, and I'm not an alcoholic and I've been coding for 25 years. Sometimes, I'm even good at it. I started out with AMOS BASIC in the 90s; learned C++, Java, and all that jazz at university; fell in love with Python; and enjoy dabbling in the bizarre, amorphous language that is Javascript. For my day job, I write PHP backend stuff for websites.

Greetings, I am MysteryHorseDude. I'm a little new to programming, but I'm always willing to learn. So I'd like to know, when you make games or apps, what software do you use?

5311634 Hi, I'm Bad. I only do VB.net (desktop applications).

5317002 You could join the dark side (Microsoft products) and use Visual Studio.

Wendy A Crescent
Group Admin

5311634 Hi, I'm Wendy... *waves awkwardly*

I'm the lead Developer for a small dutch E-learning company. I work with PHP, SQL, and some JavaScript on an almost daily basis. Although I also do the video editing, and for the moment design. I do have a degree in C#... but that is gathering dust at the moment :twilightblush:

hey, im RainbowdashieCloudsdale

i cant code but im a pc hardware expert...

thats it... im boring...

:scootangel:

5311634 I'm EarthBound Pwny and I don't know shit about programming.:twilightoops:
But I'll be taking a programming class for beginners when school starts up, so I figured that I ought to join anyway.:twilightblush:

5311634 Hoi, my name is John Andrews, aka John the brony an yknow

I live in Latin America and thats enough...

Oh and I'm a teenager

Experience:
C, Java, lua, lisp, a bit of C# and a lot of GML which I use to create games ;) check them out in my user page ;)))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17