Comments ( 154 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 154

You people are truly fucking disgusting. You assburger faggots and autism retards got some guy banned for expressing his freedom of speech and then continue to harass him. I guess you can't really expect anything better from the rejects of society. You lot of dumbasses are probably a bunch of neckbeard shitlords that can't wipe your own ass. I will never understand why we try to coddle you people and not just shoot or gas all of you. It's truly depressing when you degenerates soak up resources and time that could be used on something actually useful.

But hey, school starts again soon so you guys get to ride your favorite short buses again, you fucking scum.

Try not to lick too many windows.

Darthdarius117
Group Contributor

Just kick him please.

>him

Good job there, aspie

Darthdarius117
Group Contributor

5432120 sorry sorry.... Kick IT please.

5432122 That's acceptable. Check your fucking privilege next time, you goddamn autist

5432113 May I ask what happened? :rainbowderp:

Heartland
Group Contributor

Ok, no one take this seriously, it's most likely just a troll like last time

I agree that people took it WAY too personally last time, it was a joke, it wasn't a pleasant joke but it was still a joke

Darthdarius117
Group Contributor

5432124 Is it your time of the month?

Some guy came in here, did a troll post, which is to be expected when you have a group like this on the internet, and he got banned. It was all fine and dandy, but then the Autism Internet Defense Force started harassing him.

A Normal Human
Group Contributor

5432113 I'm not going to engage you. You're not worth my time.

Grey Goat Gal
Group Contributor

5432124 Wait, what happened? :rainbowhuh:

5432129 ...! :pinkiegasp: Are you fucking kidding me! Why! :pinkiegasp:

5432131 Well good job, you already made contact with me and fucked up in less than a second, you goddamn autismo retard

Heartland
Group Contributor

5432129 I know, I talked to the guy after the thread was locked

Heartland
Group Contributor

5432134 that would just prove his point

Comment posted by A Normal Human deleted Aug 17th, 2016

Yeah, ban me for free speech because some mean words hurt your feewings

Darthdarius117
Group Contributor

5432133 Someone did a troll post insulting people like us and now she's doing it.

5432140 Well, that's exactly what you're doing, dipshit

A Normal Human
Group Contributor

5432143 My internet is shit. It posted it two times.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Contributor

5432113 ......:facehoof:.....the people we have to deal with....did you know that Albert Einstein was an autistic man? Its true. He discovered Great things despite his "disability". Please keep that in mind next time you feel like trolling a group full of Amazing writers.

5432144 I agree with ya buddy

5432144 Oh yeah, I just don't like you people, so that means I'm a troll. Good job.

5432145 Maybe if you weren't such a drain on your parent's bank, they could get something better.

5432146 Wait a second, Einstein was Autistic too? Well, excellent work, Einstein! :pinkiehappy:

5432146 "Amazing writers"

Some pretty shit standards there.

Heartland
Group Contributor

5432141 if someone does end up banning you for this I will be more disappointed with this group than I already am...

Darthdarius117
Group Contributor

5432124 I'll take you not answering as a yes.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Contributor

5432151 I found that out two years ago.

5432152 ....rude.:facehoof:

A Normal Human
Group Contributor

5432150 Youre trying to make me engage you. I'm not going to.
FYI, we live in the country, and are driving through mountains right now. My internet is stable at home.

5432152 Hey, hey! Some of us here put time and effort into our works. Despite the dislikes I've got on some of my stories, I'm proud of the work. I'm proud of others work as well.

5432153 Because you retards keep harassing someone after everything was said and done.

5432154 Your mistake was having any faith in the first place.

5432156 Sorry, a lot of people are replying to me. Go ahead and ask again.

5432157 Yeah, there's rude people out there, do learn to deal with it at some point, aspie

Heartland
Group Contributor

5432163 oh I never had any faith in the first place

5432161 Doesn't change the fact that they're garbage according to the majority of those who read them.

5432160 Oh good, your parents are finally going to get rid of your retarded ass. Good on them.

5432164 Is it the entertainment in watching them sperg out that keeps you here?

5432167 The mods got involved and put and end to it, the fucking autism brigade doesn't need to stoke the flames or shit like this happens and you just start a war

Heartland
Group Contributor

5432169 that's one reason

5432163 Do you have a problem with people who have Autism and Aspergers or something? And just so you know, I happen to be one

5432113 Because he basically abused his freedom of speech to spread hate towards people on the spectrum, just like you are doing. Right. Now.:ajbemused:

5432113 Here's the funny thing about freedom of speech, my friend. He's allowed to say what he wants, that is correct. But in turn, we're allowed to say "that's offensive; take your bigotry somewhere else." Now, I'll admit, people harassing him after the fact was out of line (and really, no one deserves harassment, guys. So, knock it off). But to fight harassment with more harassment is the opposite of productive.

5432176 Of course I have a problem with you rejects, you're all just drains. You're all defective and need to be purged for a purer mankind.

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

Out of curiosity, are you talking about The_Grey_Knight, or a guy on the internet? Grey was a complete prick; a guy on the internet was an innocent troll who posted too early.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Contributor

5432163 :ajbemused:...it's people like you that make the world horrible. ¡Ustedes son simplemente ignorantes de mierda!...my apologies, I started talking in spanish for a second. People like you don't deserve Ponies!

5432181 If we're all "defective", how is it that people on the spectrum manage to accomplish amazing things? :duck:

Freedom of speech covers hate speech. The only thing it doesn't cover is speech intended to incite terror or chaos. So now we're going to have a little war on our hands if shit doesn't stop soon m80s

Root Beer
Group Contributor

5432113 Lick windows? XD you're really scraping the bottle of the barrel for insults man, that's embarrassing :rainbowlaugh:

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

Well, a guy on the internet utilized Poe's Law. The_Grey_Knight couldn't use that as an excuse because of his extreme shitheadedness. However, that doesn't mean we have to harass him.

Root Beer
Group Contributor

5432187 Because they have a higher average intelligence than the average of people who don't have Asperger's Syndrome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 154