Amalgam'verse 300 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

[WARNING! POTENTIAL SPOILERS INBOUND! READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!

[I MEAN IT!!! I'M LITERALLY POSTING MORE WARNINGS SO THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED DON'T HAVE TO SEE IT!

[SERIOUSLY, I DON'T WANT TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYONE GETTING SPOILED OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!

A little while ago, a user named Astounding Beyond Belief posted a couple of images from a Playmates Godzilla vs. Kong expo in Hong Kong. To quote him:

Godzilla vs. Kong toys at what I’m told is an expo in Hong Kong. And no, they didn’t mix figures from Ready Player One in there… looks like the magnificent machine is coming back!

Is...is this what I think it is? It can't be. It can't possibly be...

...but...but it looks like it's true!

Also, Mechagodzilla's arms. Just saying, but his robo-biceps are right up there with Kong's beard. All I can think of now is:

in the first picture on the bottom shelf to the right of Kong what is going on with that Godzilla?

ZOINKS! I didn't expect this kind of revelation!

I have no idea. It looks like some kind of metallic armor plating. Probably too early to tell, but I think it's a toy-line exclusive thing, like Trendmasters' Power Up figures.

lets hope it will be better then the rest of the legendary monster movies.
So far I was only disappointed by them.
Kong was the best so far (and as a not really big Kong fan this hurts me to say about the big G).
But this Mecha G looks kinda interesting, rather different then the originals.

the video at the end, I can see Mecha-Goji flirting with Mothra.

Uh-oh, I see a love triangle brewing between Godzilla, Mothra, and Mechagodzilla. :)

actuallyIdontshipGodzillaXMothra

*laughs in Sorrento*

Damn they really gave Mecha G big arms! I guess it makes sense, as to give it an advantage of the monsters instead of just completely replicating Godzilla.

I think I'm getting the shape of things.

King Kong and Godzilla will fight.

Mechagodzilla appears and goes wild.

Godzilla and Kong put their differences aside to fight a common enemy.

It's really the most Godzilla-plot in the world!

Robo-biceps, man.

Mecha Godzilla? More like Mecha Gains!

me neither, I ship Godzilla with Gojirin.
because, unlike Mothra x Godzilla, it's biologically accurate.

Well, considering WB still has the rights for MechaGodzilla from RP1, I'm sure they could squeeze him in no problem.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14