Word of the Week Quickfic Challenge 53 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
deli73
Group Admin

Castellated (adj): 1. built like a castle 2. having many castles.

Requirements: Comedy tag; E or T rating; 1000-4000 words.

Entries due by Thursday, March 3 (anytime before 6AM PST on Friday should be fine)
Winners announced Saturday, March 5 (Three winners will be selected. EDIT: there might not be enough this time around for me to pick three, so it may just be 1 unless I get a flood of them tomorrow)

Good luck, and have fun! :twilightsmile:

Post links to your submissions here!

"How can you cancel something before it's even sta- Ohhh…"

sadly not going to be able to make this one, too focused on the next chapter in my current fic-in-progress,
but maybe I'll be able to join the next contest.. :twilightsmile:

I'm joining.
I already started working on something

5077464 Alright I made the story and it just got approved, but it might take a while to get the link here

Contest contest contest! I have the pun, but I'm not sure I have the time... How long do I have? A day?

deli73
Group Admin

5083259 in theory yes, but technically you have until Friday morning or so before I'll be cutting off submissions. :twilightsheepish:
Good luck! :twilightsmile:

deli73
Group Admin

5077502 there'll be a new one every week, so no shortage of opportunities :derpytongue2:

5083626 Very well, sooner or later I'll join, can't say for sure when though. :twilightsmile:

Kinda stuck half-way into a chapter in my current story-in-progress, which is soon-to-be over, but it's part 2 in a trilogy...
And I always find it had to end stories, especially in this case, because all three are already planned ahead...

They're all standalones, but connected - each one begins at the same time, crossing over at one scene each,
and then the ending of all three is one big crossover - same scene in all three, but from three different viewpoints.

But for the most-part, the stories are separate. Basically the mane6 split into 3 duos, and have one adventure each
within the same timespan, and then meet at the end to talk about it.

(Sorry for the self-promoting, I got carried away... :twilightsmile:
In any case, if you're curious, the first part and most of the second part is available on my profile, and the third will come later.
MIGHT also do a short spin-off, very likely but not completely decided yet.)

deli73
Group Admin

5083750 that does sound interesting. :rainbowderp:

5083990 Yeah, also, each of the stories will be different tags. ^^

The first one is Twilight and Applejack, and is an Fantasy-adventure-action story,
while the second is Rarity and Pinkie, and is more of a police comedy...
The third will be Dash and Flutter, themed as a school re-union (and some other stuff I won't spoil).

It's called "10 Days, 3 Adventures". ^^

"Part 1 - In Dreams, They Came" is finished,
"Part 2 - Manehattan Crime Story" is in progress now, and Part 3 has no official title yet, and will be started after part 2 is done.

Plus, not THAT long, I'm trying to keep similar lenght on all three, around 20-ish chapters each and a few thousand words per chapter,
to keep the stories at medium-lenght. :twilightsmile:

Check them out if you're interested, and if you do, please tell me what you think :raritywink:

Aha! Linky: Luna, Interrupted. Maybe give it ten minutes to an hour.

deli73
Group Admin

5085864 excellent! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15