Anon-A-Miss 1,332 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

This is in response to diablo400's comment of a Kingdom Hearts crossover, during the events of Anon-A-Miss the entire school is in a sate of chaos and disharmony. The spread of secrets on the Anon-A-Miss blog has destroyed friendships, darkness filled the students hearts and its this darkness that attracted the Heartless. The Heartless roam the shadows of CHS, searching for hearts to steal. They stumble upon Sunset Shimmer who is in tears as she's surrounded by the students who are accusing her of being Anon-A-Miss. The Heartless sense something very special about her and proceed to attack her and take her heart.

The students scream in horror as the Heartless emerge from the shadows and surround Sunset who is taken by surprise at the site of these creatures. Before she can try to think of a way to escape, the Heartless merge into the ground and create a pool of darkness which she starts to sink into. Sunset desperately calls for help as she struggles to escape but no one comes to her aid and she is swallowed by the darkness. As Sunset sinks deep into darkness, she feels herself starting to feel numb as her consciousness fades. But before she is lost to the darkness, an image of her friends flashed in her mind as she remined of all the good times they had and that she is still fighting for their friendship.

Her heart begins to shine with light which spreads outward and dispels the darkness, Sunset finds herself back in the school's hallway but the most surprising thing is that she now has a key shaped sword in her hand. As she wonders what the sword is a single word echoes in her mind. Keyblade.

With the Keyblade in hand, Sunset must fight off the Heartless to save the school, All the while trying to figure out the identity of Anon-A-Miss; As they continue to sow more distrust and attract more Heartless to the school. The Heartless soon take special interest in the Rainbooms who's hearts have been scarred by supposed betrayal of their best friend. Can Sunset save her friends before they are consumed by the darkness or will she be forced to fight them?

Golden Flare
Group Contributor

What comment by diablo4000 are you speaking of?

It was in the thread I made called the Mean 5.

Question: what name would Sunset call her keyblade?

I was imagining it to be the kingdom key, but if it was her own Keyblade, it would be Morning Sunrise or evening Sun.

Awesome! Did you drew this?

Actually, I know of another Anon-a-Miss/Kingdom Hearts crossover:

Kingdom Hearts: Path of Two Suns

It hasn't updated in awhile, but it's quite good for an AAM fic.

No, I found it on Derpibooru. And it was created by sacredkeybearer66

I think there’s already a Keyblade named that.

What about Spectrum Dawn for the name

Hmm, that doesn’t sound too bad.

Like her transformation right? I like it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17