Anon-A-Miss 1,332 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

There was another symbiote being held in the labs of the Life Foundation. One more violent and aggressive than the others. One too dangerous to ever be let out. The symbiote was fireproof and sound resistant. Only ice is known to stop it, and even when it has no host, it is capable of breaking glass. Its target hosts are people who have suffered the pain of betrayal, and feel great rage, anger, hatred, and sadness. What happens when one day it finds a way to hack into the system from its holding area and breaks out? It goes after the person who feels the most pain of betrayal, has the most anger, the most rage, the most hatred, and the most sadness. It goes after Sunset and decides to help her get revenge on those who wronged her. Now Eddie and his symbiote must try and find Sunset before she and her symbiote do something they regret for the rest of their lives. But how do they stand a chance against them now that they are calling themselves Deathsun. They're going to need Twilight's help on this.

Ohhhhhh please write

I’m all for it!!!

What the hell are you?!

WE ARE VENOM!!!

I don't think Deathsun works as a Symbiote name. Maybe something like Eclipse?

Is the Deathsun symboite meant to be this story's antagonist, or is it going to be like the Venom symbiote?

PLEASE WRITE IT! This is such a great premise!

I think Burning Eclipse is a better name. Burning for sunset hair and her anger at the students. Eclipse for being brought back into the darkness.

Hell, the symbiote could call itself "Blood"

No, cause that would feel too much like I ripped off of Carnage.

Good idea.

Also, her symbiote appearance is red and yellow with black streaks. On both her upper and lower jaws, she has two more rows of teeth for even more bite damage. She's faster than Venom, and because Sunset is very smart, more intelligent than him too. Unlike the other symbiotes, her weaknesses are ice and blinding light.

More of a chaotic good. The symbiote is indeed female. She can be antagonistic sometimes, but this mostly comes from how she was treated by humans, and doesn't trust them one bit. The reason it trusts Sunset is because it knows she isn't human.

"You need to prepare youself Twilight," Eddie says.

We see Burning Eclipse grab Applejack by the throat.

"I'm always prepared," Twilight replies.

Burning Eclipse kills Dumbbell.

"Physically, maybe," Eddie says. "Mentally is how you need to prepare yourself. Because the Sunset the girls abandoned isn't the same one you're going to meet."

Burning Eclipse survives being burnt by Gilda's flamethrower and uses her forked tongue to rip out Gilda's eyes and devours them.

Also, her symbiote appearance is red and yellow with black streaks.

I think there was already a female symboite with those kind of colors.

Scream

So, how much of this has already been written?

This s a very interesting story idea and Deathsun will be even more dangerous since Sunset has magic and can conjure up fire or sonic based spells to defeat venom. I also wouldn't be surprised if Sunset later turns into a demon, making Deathsun more powerful. an interesting idea would be that when Twilight uses an ice spell to partially remove the symbiote, she s horrified to discover that Sunset has transformed into a demon due to her anger and grief. also I'm not too big a fan on the name Deathsun. maybe Supernova? or Neutron Star.

draph91
Group Admin

how about Death Nova

That's who she's based off of her. Only with a lot more teeth.

Sorry, but Demon Sunset will not make her appearance. Here's why:

"What did you do with the demon?" Sunset questions.

"She's too afraid to even lift a finger against me," the symbiote replies.

I WANT THIS RIGHT NOW...I could see it now....

Sunset lunged forward grabbing Rainbow by the neck in an almost inhuman way as the Symbiote crawled its way across her skin.
“What the hell are you?!” Rainbow asked in fear. As the Symbiote covered her face Sunset spoke three simple words.
“We...are Death!”

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18