The War of Shadows 69 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23
Brony Parasite
Group Admin

Time's gone mad! He's made clones of multiple displaced! And he can't control them!

I'm saying this because this group has been kinda dry. But it's not my-! Okay, it is my fault. The Christmas Special has been gathering dust, and I... Lost it... It's still around and I had En-Forcer find it, so everything should be on track after it's been sorted.

If you authors would be so kind as to give me permission to make some clones of your Displaced, I'd be grateful. If you don't, I fully understand. I actually expect to get zero clones besides the ones I have.

For more information, PM me.

Dracosaurian
Group Contributor

5218235 You can have clones of Owen, Krieger, Delta Squad and Aaz

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5218249 Thanks! :pinkiehappy: This'll help. Wanna join the doc?

Kaffeina
Group Contributor

We regret to inform you that your request to clone our characters has been Denied.

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5218287 I said it's okay. I didn't expect you to.

Cloning my characrs helps them focus on their story AND cross over into others. So yes, I approve of my characters being cloned.

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

Which characters?

Kaffeina
Group Contributor

Mainly because cloning some of them is a REALLY bad idea, impossible, or completely pointless.

Marsara
Group Admin

Marsara is dead in the war so its fine with me.

Kelly Randall (Kamen Rider Golden Drive) and Ross Roosevent (Ruby Rose)

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5218379 You know, if you want, you can join the war.

Comment posted by Titan Commander Sebaste deleted May 9th, 2016
Mega NewWays97
Group Contributor

5218235 Deathwing.... it not what you would call natural and though if you do clone him be prepared for the Old Gods trying to destroy the world...

Loki, Eris... not going to happen

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5218625 If you count Entropy as a clone of Discord, technically already done. lol XD

And Deathwing... It'd be cool if the clone and the real one fight, and Deathwing beats the sh*t out of his clone...

Mega NewWays97
Group Contributor
Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5218640 :raritystarry: Will do! I'll call it Dreadwing, and he'll be blue instead of red/orange.

The Dark Brony
Group Contributor

I'd say you could Clone Craig, and possibly Kirito and Asuna, but they would not be appearing in the war

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5219227 I thought Craig was a neutral.

The Dark Brony
Group Contributor

5219345 nope he was with Lee, but after the last one he was in withdrew tempereriy to get back to how he was hence being missing during the last few meetings

Brony Parasite
Group Admin

5219378 Okay. I suppose Asuna would welcome the clones into the family. :rainbowlaugh:

The Dark Brony
Group Contributor

5219475 most likely... and then get stabbed in the back and both Craig, Kirito and someone else get pissed off

Titan Commander Sebaste
Group Contributor

5218235 You have permission to clone my guys

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23