Printed Fiction Hardcopies 398 members · 710 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Ice Star
Group Admin

The Russian-based printing group Ministry of Image has partnered with another Russian pony book printer. Snakeonmoon makes their own books by hand, and has previously sold them on sites like Ebay. These books are all hard copies, though they are much smaller than MOI's traditional style, and lack the glossy covers. Both printers hope to increase the amount of titles offered in the future if this combined venture is successful. You can read about it here.

The new books from this partnership are:

The same MOI post lists the titles that they have restocked too. Another recent post include the results of the upcoming title survey.

Too bad they have size limits.

Ice Star
Group Admin

To my knowledge, the MOI group doesn't have any limit in how long the stories they print are.

My story volumes tend to be long enough to require multiple books to hold everything. A shame, but I'll have to stick with Lulu.

Ice Star
Group Admin

They have stories broken into multiple volumes available on their site.

These books are all hard copies, though they are much smaller than MOI's traditional style, and lack the glossy covers.

Also be aware that the title on the spine is 180 degrees rotated from how most books have it.

That said, for the stories they have (I've bought some in the past -- compared to MOI these are much shorter stories) the price/quality is certainly fair.

Ice Star
Group Admin

I bought one from eBay a few months ago and hadn’t even noticed that.

That’s not what I’m getting at here, but ok.

Ice Star
Group Admin

I wasn't sure what you were suggesting, sorry.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9