The Cupcakes and Cuddles Club 188 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 59 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 59
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Introduce Yourself

Use this board to introduce yourself to the group.

A Little About Me

As for me? I am the group founder. I am also a hermit that lives in a cave in the woods and gets free Wi Fi from some an outer space satellite which I use to abuse my powers of fan fiction and write really weird shipping fics.

Learn More About Me Here: https://emmaleedowns.wordpress.com/2005/11/16/my-websites/

Give A Group Shout-Out

How about you guys? I look forward to getting to know you all.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813329 I am TheWalkingSkyMon, I am group founder, silly Lyra. :raritywink: Unless.... She's talking about the ORIGNAL club... In which case... Yeah, she did find it... Anyways! I'm just a crossover loving guy who has a SERIOUS obsession with Batman. Like, seriously! Check out my page. It's Batman LOVE LETTERS up in there! When you talk to me, expect some sarcasm, and a lot of JonTron gifs. :pinkiehappy: Also Sunset Shimmer for best human, Twilight Sparkle for best pony, Princess Luna for best Princess, Trixie for best side pony and Gummy for best pet. :twilightsmile:

4813329 I'm a hermit too! Except, instead of living in a cave in the woods, I live in an apartment in a city. And instead of an outer space satellite, I get my Wi Fi from the university. Human interaction is anathema to me, and thus I venture forth from my lair for two reasons only: by day, to attend lectures; and by night, to feed on the flesh of the employees at purchase take-out from the nearby restaurant.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813339 I fixed it because I copy-pasted the information from the Guild. :P So it says we are all co-founders now.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813357 Although I know you from the guild, it is good to know you here too. It is always good to meet another hermit. :)

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813366 Call me Fluttershy because I'm 'yay'ing all up in this bitch. (I am so, so, sorry.) :yay:

4813369 Yesss. Hermits like us need to stick together.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813372 That quote needs to be a t-shirt stat. :rainbowlaugh:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813373 Yes, and together we shall spread our hermit like knowledge to the world. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813392 I'll get on it. XD I seriously got to make it. It's too perfect not to. :rainbowlaugh:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813401 I completely agree. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813407 I got to find a site now. What's that T-Shirt website called? I will seriously work on it when I have the chance. XD

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813412 Well there is Cafe Press, Zazzle, Red Bubble and a whole bunch of them out there actually. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813474 I'll be off tomorrow. :rainbowlaugh: Because I'm lazy right now.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813478 Fair enough. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813493 Surely we all come across a case of the "lazy ass".

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813497 I mostly have a short attention span and get very easily distracted by things. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813520 Ah, well then. I guess I'm the only one. Fine. DUCK! I mean, FUCK!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813527 Sometimes I'm not in the mood to do things too though. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813579 Who is in the mood to do things 24/7?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813580 The Energizer Bunny?

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813582 Exactly. I fucking hate that prick. Every time I see him walk by I trip him, kick a hole in his stupid little drum, and steal his wallet. Mother fucker... -_-

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813593 Morning people? My upstairs neighbor? Vampires? Basically really weird people. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813606 I fucking hate all of them. Especially your upstairs neighbors. No, just upstairs neighbors in general! Fuck them!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813610 People who keep going and going make me lose energy just staring at them. :rainbowlaugh:

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813613 Right??? Just... Fuck them! They're the worst...

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813616 Most people are busy busy and I'm laid-back. :P

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813647 Yeah, laid back, relaxin all cool, shootin some b-ball outside of your school? (You better get that or I will sacrifice 1000 virgins to Satan.)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813654 Fresh Prince of Bel Air. :derpytongue2:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Whelp, I'm The Wandering Bard! I mainly write about my OC, Lyric, and her adventures across Equestria. Not sure what else to say. :twilightsheepish:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813684 I like that your OC is a bard. I have a bard (in a way) OC too. Our OCs are like related or something. :rainbowlaugh:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: They are! It's nice to think that bards form their own sort of family.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813688 We have our own special group. ^0^ I used to play a lot of bards in tabletop RPGs I was part of back in the day as well. :P

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Oooo, that's so awesome! That must have been a lot of fun!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813712 It was. In D&D I played a half-silver dragon bard. It was good times. ^0^

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813720 I used to play tabletop RPGs all of the time, but then I got busy with some other things. :derpytongue2:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

I can understand that. I've only ever played a few, and they died for various reasons, but they were still fun!

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813724 I also hosted a bunch over the years. I made a Star Wars RPG and even a pony RPG. But I got too busy to play the games after a while. :P They were still fun while they lasted though.

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Sounds like it!

Yay cuddles!

I'm Sweetie Belle. I hug and cuddle things.

--Sweetie Belle

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4813868 Welcome aboard. We are happy to have you and your cuddles here. :)

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813662 YES! :D 1000 virgins are saved. Now they go back into the dungeon.

Plain Hunter
Group Admin

4813868 That is the best and cutest thing I have ever seen! :rainbowkiss: It's so gosh darn adorable!

Oh, uh hi... I'm FlutterWitch, previously MidnightChaos.
I have a few popular stories, but I don't think very highly of myself.
Um, sorry to bother you...

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4823863 It's good to have you on board. :) Feel free to promote whatever you want here, even non-pony stuff and put your stories in the group folders. If you have any questions, let me know.

Oh, um, okay. Is the thread I posted earlier okay?

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

4823910 Yep. You can pretty much post whatever you want here, just as long as it is safe for work. :)

Hello to everyone, I hope to find you all in good form. I am A British Gentlemen. I'm mostly here for reading, athough I do occasionally review things and provide commentry and constructive criticism. Very occasionally, I might write something.

I am quite partial to the odd hug and cuddle. Huggles and snuggles are also welcome, as, indeed, are cupcakes. I would like to take this opportunity to provide a free internet hug to my fellow group members:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 59