333 Group For Evil Main Characters 207 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
LostFaith
Group Admin

My fellow Smoozians,

I am Lord Smooze. And I am, much like the rest of you, a mixture of good and evil. I would say, however, that I am mostly good, and all that is evil is a necessary evil.

Those that call me evil say I destroy civilizations and devour every world I visit. But these civilizations usually tend to be civilizations of brain-dead, fluffy, pink vermin that infest and decay their worlds until the only thing that remains is friendship and love and other such disgusting diseases. I do these civilizations a favour and end the suffering of billions of infected, decaying souls every day. I bring peace and equality to every world I visit. I purify these worlds, until the only thing that remains is the purest, most holy thing in the multiverse: Smooze Ooze.

As ruler of many worlds, I can assure you, that no one has ever complained about my rule, and that I hold democratic elections every year, but I always get 100 percent of the votes. So I'd say that my rule is unanimously agreed to be benevolent, and that everyone who claims that I am evil is merely misguided and must be purified with the rest.

I am here because I see a group of misguided souls that believe that they are half-evil, half-good, and I see that all of them are 0 percent Smooze. How can one say that you are good at all if you are not Lord Smooze? How can you consider yourself even halfway free from sin if you have not been purified of your friendship, your love, and your flesh?

I see your suffering, and your pain. I see your joy, and your pride. And I see your utter, appalling lack of Smooze.

If any of you want to be made whole, feel free to brew a Smooze Summoning Potion or open a portal, and I will be right there for you.

Praise Smooze,
Lord Smooze, Eater of Worlds

I am, as you can tell, an equestrian necromancer. I have had tom deal with many ponies disliking me for my talent in necromancy. I like beaches; full of undead crabs, cities; full of undead ponies and forests; full of undead forest creatures. I am a good and evil necromancer. All of the ponies call me evil and a tyrant. Those ponies have not become undead. My undead do not decompose, so they are immortal, they have no stomachs or other pesky organs, so they don't need to eat or breathe and they can easily be put back together.

It's not my fault I was made a necromancer by my cutie mark. I'm a normal pony like the rest of you. I will happily have conversations with any of you, shortly before raising you from the dead.

LostFaith
Group Admin

4829534 Yes you did.

LostFaith
Group Admin

4829885 What is your profile pic?

Halloween Twilight :twistnerd:

LostFaith
Group Admin

4829923 Me Gusta.

Introduce myself?
Oh, sure, that's easy enough.
Ahem.

Why am I here?! :trixieshiftright:

But give me your souls and I won't impale you in the crotch :heart:
(See? Not fully evil.)

LostFaith
Group Admin

4830352 ...evil enough

Woo!
I mean,
[Evil Unsettling laughter] :moustache:

LostFaith
Group Admin

4830367 Checkmate. :trollestia:

4820171 i am Kamen rider Nocturnis nemesis

Name's Dementia and I love all things to death...

4820171 Hi, I'm Midnight Felinus Mare... not exactly evil per se... But I am chaotic neutral, and I enjoy the feeling of coming out on ptop without having to do much.

Like creating a plan that takes a long time to come to fruition, like the domino effect.

Twilight hates me and Celestia barely puts up with me (and my fat jokes)

4820171 A fabled flame of destruction Dramize the salamander ready to watch the world burn but not to light the fuse, at your service.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18