Lily Longsocks 150 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I thought about putting this here too, because it might be of benefits:

In a few hours, the newest OSW of "Legends of Equestria" is going to start, running from 00:01 AM EST on July 29th to 11:59 PM EST on July 31st.

If you plan on playing the game during the weekend and want to play as Lily, this would be an excellent opportunity to make our little, strong superfilly a bit more popular!

Look for all the instructions on how to play the game here:

http://www.legendsofequestria.com/

You must make an account in the forum (link at the top of the homepage) first to be able to play and log into the servers.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Who wouldn't? :twistnerd:

But, I don't know how to Legends of Equestria. :twilightsheepish:

Damn, I forgot to link it! :twilightoops: Here it is, all the instructions on how to play it are here:

http://www.legendsofequestria.com/

You need to make a forum account first in order to be able to log into the servers.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I probably won't have time, and if I roleplay, I usually just play as me, or any of a few other OC's and characters I'm already comfy with. It'd be great to see somepony do it, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

if I roleplay, I usually just play as me

*brain explodes*

No way!
If I do go, it has be as Witching Hour. I have a reputation to uphold! And romantic dates to go on with Familiar.

Hopefully it's just as buggy, this time.
T'was fun creating the Lantern Plague, many playtests ago, by giving out hundreds of mouth-held lanterns that could never be unequipped.
People got what they deserved, taking spooky items from a witch. :rainbowkiss:

I may try to get on and try it again, after a while. See what's changed.
I'll probably be attending Scoots' Hide and Seek event tonight, if'n you're around! They're always fun.

Wah wah! I'd go if I have time! But will only be around on Sunday or else late at night.

Don't worry, I'll just have all the fun without you.
All Of It.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I KNEW IT! I KNEW you are Witching Hour!!!!!!!!! But I was never sure.....
But you are! I KNEW IT!!!!!!! :scootangel: :scootangel: :scootangel: :scootangel: :scootangel:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!:pinkiegasp: :pinkiehappy:

T'was fun creating the Lantern Plague, many playtests ago, by giving out hundreds of mouth-held lanterns that could never be unequipped.

And the lantern is back this time! Best filly (and pegasus) wears it in her mouth all night! :scootangel:

I'll probably be attending Scoots' Hide and Seek event tonight, if'n you're around! They're always fun.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yes, you will attend Scoots' Hide & Seek event and I will be there too!
And I give you a thousand guesses which pony I'll be, my dark mistress and Equestria's next supervillain! :scootangel:

Equestria is so small.

And someone please play as Lily Longsocks, folks! This is THE chance for her!

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I don't know how to MMORPG

Wow, you did it! Awesome! Make sure many see her!
If you need help, try to seek me out! I'm playing as "Scoots" and I'm most of the time on the Europonia server.

Here's where my hiding spot would have been, by the way, had I gotten enough time to get there

Now if only we could find Midnight Hush.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5392970 I tried but I don't really understand how to play these things. :twilightblush:

Midnight Hush is registered in the LoE forums as "Particlemane". I also have have constant contact with him on Discord, but if you want to write him, just seek him out in the forums. :twilightsmile:

Have you come around with her a bit?

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5402514 If you mean did I wander about all over the map, yes I did :)

YAY! That way, lots of people have seen here! Has someone recognized her or mentioned her name?
You should share some screenshots of her and tell who she is when you explain the pony you played as, so that no one will think she's an OC:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16140.0

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18