The Safe For Woona League 156 members · 672 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

I need a story... a story that shows the value one person can put on one or more people they love, to a point where they will willingly fight to their own bitter death for those they love. Something epic, something beautiful. I have been searching for a long time and been writing these same sorts of things. But the time has come for my favorite author to be someone OTHER than myself. I need to find someone else who writes as I aspire to.
I need to put a label on my style and find that style in other places. I know I found one or two stories I can enjoy here on fimfiction... but that is one or two... granted I read them all and they were amazing, I still keep up with the stories themselves but..... I need something more.

5304541 I too like those styled stories. I would recommend checking out, Dawn Of The Vanguard, its a story I help edit and have fallen in love with.

Though I myself write like that somewhat, I find my grammar is too often, poor, because of a lack of editing, so I wouldn't recommend my own stories.

Cheers mate!

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

Thank chu both... I have added a few stories to my list

Try this:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/77470/the-lunar-rebellion

Know you got plenty of recommendations already, but this story is simply phenomenal.

Sanguine Eyes
Group Admin

5305471 That looks good... Ill add it to the list

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6